GenArts Sapphire Plug-ins v7.02 for After EffectsProgram Type:
Video FX, Plug-inRelease Date:
Juni 03, 2013Homepage:
86.7Sapphire Plug-ins for After Effects
- Пакет из более чем 250 плагинов для системы композитинга Adobe After Effects. Эти плагины, предназначенные для обработки изображений и синтеза, разделены на несколько категорий: освещение, стилизация, искажение, наведение резкости, эффекты перехода и т.д. Каждое дополнение имеет набор параметров, которые можно анимировать, благодаря чему количество эффектов, которые можно получить с помощью плагинов, увеличивается во много раз.
---------------------------Sapphire Plugins for After Effects
are available for Adobe After Effects, and also for Adobe Premiere Pro and Autodesk Combustion. Sapphire Plug-ins equips digital artists with a collection of over 250 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures, etc... The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems.
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI, etc...
Sapphire increases your productivity, quality output, and ability to compete. Platform-agnostic so you can leverage your work across video editing and other compositing software or artists without compromising consistency or quality of the look, Sapphire saves you valuable time and money. Discover the superior image quality, control, render speed, and impact on viewer engagement compared to other plug-ins or many effects included with After Effects. Sapphire’s Glow EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps, and Textures are just a few examples that enable you to create sophisticated and stunning, yet completely organic looks, unmatched in the industry.The breadth and depth of over 240 visual effects, along with the speed and ease of use offered by Sapphire for After Effects, not only frees up time to craft each piece of work exactly as you want it but also deliver the creative impact that engage viewers and delivers superior results.
Sapphire for After Effects features significant performance enhancements with GPU acceleration and floating point support, providing far faster render speeds, far greater interactivity and the highest image quality available. The upcoming release fully supports Adobe's CS6 release and 64-bit systems.Benefits:
- Endless creative possibilities
- The quantity of visual effects allows for countless effect-blending options
- Ease and speed of use is a cost-effective time-saver
- More time available for creativity and high-quality end results
- Blazing fast performance maximizes productivity
- Remarkably organic and natural-looking photoreal results
- Quickly and easily iterate on effect looks
- Visual control of look creation
- Quick reference for all effect parameters
- Convenience of multiple platform options
- Highly reliable engineFeatures:
- Over 250 visual effects
- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
- Multiprocessor support
- 32-bit float support
- Intuitive user interface
- On-screen UI widgets for many video effects
- Offline HTML and PDF documentation included
- Create unique natural and organic lighting using rays, lens flare, zap, glare, glint, and glow effects
- Create backgrounds and organic displacement maps using a large selection of texture generators
- Choose from a wide variety of fast-processing color channel, directional, and defocus blurs
- Stylize and color-correct your footage with a selection of effects including FilmEffect, HalfTone, Vignette, BleachBypass, and Cartoon
- Free unlimited render licenses
- Same license works on Adobe Premiere Pro, and also Apple Final Cut Pro (if used on the same machine)New in Sapphire Plug-ins v7 for After Effects:
- A new effect that leverages the new EdgeAware technology to beautify talking heads by softening and color correcting skin tones.
- Powered by our new EdgeAware technology, this effect allows you to blur while preserving detail.
• Advanced Sharpen
- The Sharpen tool has been updated with the ability to sharpen features of different amounts and sizes for increased flexibility and control.
- Now enhanced with faster rendering, animation options, atmospheric noise, and presets to duplicate popular real-world lenses.
- Updated to include 3D rotation and the option to follow a path, giving you the option to control the shape it takes.
- Has been added to many effects, giving them a more realistic look.
• New Transitions
- FilmRoll and CardFlip are two new dynamic transitions with multiple controls to diversify the output. FlutterCut has been enhanced with more options including new controls and color options.
- Added GPU support for more plug-ins and an optimized GPU code to provide up to a 20% speed increase per effect
• More presets
- Over 2,500 presets
• Preset sharing
- Now you can share presets across host platforms (for Autodesk conversion, please contact us directly)Compatibility matrix:OS:
Windows XP or greater (32/64-bit)Host Platform:
- Adobe After Effects CS4 or greater
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 or greater
- Autodesk Combustion 2008 and laterChanges in GenArts Sapphire AE v7.02:
- In this version, we renamed two effects, and related presets. The effects formerly known as Technicolor2Strip and Technicolor3Strip are now called VintageColor2Strip and 3Strip, respectively. After updating to this version, sequences and projects containing the old effects will still open, but will show up with missing plug-ins. You can replace the missing effects with the corresponding VintageColor ones and re-save. The parameters have not changed, so you can copy old parameters to the new effects. Custom presets you have saved will continue to work.
- Fixed a bug in Retime that caused CPU renders to not match GPU renders.
- Fixed an intermittent crash with LensFlare on Nucoda Film Master.
- Display all parameters all the time on Nucoda Film Master. This fixes missing paramters on Plug-ins that have multiple effects like Zap and some Transitions.
- Improved mask handling in EdgeAwareBlur, Sharpen Best, and Beauty, particularly in black and near black regions of the mask.
- Fixed a rare render error in EdgeAwareBlur and Beauty on small images.
- Fixed a crash on Nucoda Film Master when multiple Sapphire Plug-ins are applied to a single clip.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the first Sapphire Plug-in application to hang for 2-3 seconds.
- Removed the "disable_rlm_broadcast" setting from s_config.text.