modo 701 Build 59358 SP1Program Type:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (64-bit) | Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4+ (64-bit) | Mac OS X 10.6+ (64-bit)File Size:
196.56Mb / 194.77Mb / 194.14Mbmodo 701
- программа для 3D-моделирования, рисования и рендеринга в единой рабочей среде, обладает мощным, но при этом интуитивно понятным инструментарием для конструирования сложных геометрических форм методом подраздельных поверхностей. Интерфейс modo предлагает глубокую настройку практически всех рабочих элементов.
Весьма востребованными будут предустановленные в нем навигационные стили, которые максимально приближают принципы взаимодействия с инструментами к методам, практикуемым в 3ds Max, Maya и других аналогичных решениях. Для удобства пользования все ключевые технологические переходы вынесены в отдельные модули.
- go beyond the traditional 3D workflow to an immersive creative experience. modo delivers the next evolution of 3D modeling, painting and rendering in a single integrated and accelerated package for the Mac and PC. And now, modo is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, modo is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.
modo is artist-friendly 3D software that combines modeling, sculpting, painting, animation and rendering in a fused workflow. modo is used daily by a worldwide community of artists and designers working in advertising, package design, game development, film and broadcast, architectural and design visualization, and education.
modo is a creation tool designed by artists, for artists. It is not just a collection of algorithms, but a refined combination of technology, performance and workflow that encourages the 3D creation process. modo is a unique tool that invites and compels you to achieve your best.
modo's advanced architecture fully exploits modern computing technologies, including multi-core CPUs, pressure-sensitive tablets and hardware-accelerated OpenGL so that new levels of "creative flow" can be achieved.
• Preview Renderer revolutionizes 3D production
Your creativity flows in modo. No longer do you have to wait for a separate rendering process to complete in order to visualize your final results. As you create in modo, the Preview Renderer works tirelessly to progressively render your scene to near final quality, so you can see every modeling, lighting and material change immediately. This is a game-changing way to work, as it speeds up your workflow by eliminating the interruption of numerous test renderings.
• World-class features
from start to finish modo’s hybrid polygon/SubD modeler is one of the world’s great modelers, allowing rapid ideation of virtually any manmade or organic shape. Integrated sculpting tools let you add both fine and coarse details to push, pull and carve your model. 3D painting tools make texturing your models a pleasure. modo also lets you animate anything in your scene -- ideal for architectural walk-throughs and dynamic product presentations.
• Physically-based renderer delivers realistic images and movies
modo is equipped with a world class renderer that is blazingly fast and threaded for up to 32 cores; letting you render up to 100,000 pixel wide images with trillion polygon detail. You can render on up to 50 workstations with a single license of modo.
• Kits = Packaged Productivity
Accelerate to final image faster with one of the optional Kits available from Luxology. Select the Kit you need to add photographic studio lighting, outdoor scenes or extensive libraries of materials and even splashes to your modo workflow.What can you do with modo?
• Model virtually any object
• Sculpt and add detail to organic shapes
• Paint on your designs in 3D
• Add photographs or procedural textures
• Animate moving parts and cameras
• Render final results to image or moviemodo Workflow Enhancers
- Preview renderer updates view as you work
- HUD (Heads Up Display) user interface elements
- Resize and redefine viewports according to task
- Intelligent geometry selection
- Full undo support
- Fast, very high quality OpenGL views
- Cut, copy, and paste support
- Snapping, grid, and work plane aids
- Input fields perform math and/or unit conversions
- Symmetry and mirroring support
- Falloff system for setting tool influence
- Open multiple scenes at once with object referencing
- "Tool Pipe" (create new tool combinations)
- 1-Click macro recording
- Scripting via Perl, Python or LUA
- Input remapping (hotkeys)
- Tablet support
- Extensive collection of pre-built content (Presets)
- Integrated learning system with video tutorialsWhat's New in modo 701 Service Pack 1? >>Technical SpecificationsGeneral Requirements for MODO 701 (Minimum)
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 2 GB available hard disk space for full content installation
- Mouse or pointing device, including pressure sensitive tablets or 3Dconnexion 3D mouse
- OpenGL 2.0 accelerated graphics, at least 1280 x 800 resolution
- Internet connection required for product activation and to access online videosWindows
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8 (only 64-bit supported)
- Intel Xeon/Core 2 Duo, Quad/Core i7 or AMD Opteron/ Phenom processor(s). Must support SSE2 instruction setMacintosh
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (only 64-bit supported)
- Intel processor(s), Core2Duo processor or higher
Note: MODO 701 does support full screen on Mountain Lion or higherLinux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4 or later (only 64-bit supported)
- Intel processor(s), Core2Duo processor or higherDownload: