Heaventools PE Explorer 1.99 R3Developer:
05.06.2008 Interface Language:
WinALL File Size:
- наиболее функциональный инструмент для работы с PE файлами (EXE, DLL, ActiveX, и другие форматы Windows). Он предлагает полный просмотр PE файлов их структуру и все ресурсы файлов и расскажет вам практически всё, до самых малейших деталей, что вы только захотите узнать о PE файлах.
is tools for disassembly and inspection of binaries. A PE file ("Portable Executable") is the native format of executable binaries (programs, dll's and drivers) for the Microsoft Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/CE 32-bit operating systems. PE Explorer can handle a variety of different PE file types: EXE, DLL, SYS, MSSTYLES, CPL, OCX, BPL, DPL, SCR and more (including executable files that run on MS Windows CE platform).
PE Explorer gives you the power to look inside these PE binary files, perform static analysis, reveal a lot of information about the function of the executable, and collect as much information about the executable file as possible, without executing it.
PE Explorer provides an amazing array of tools: PE Header Viewer, Section Editor, Exported/Imported API Function List Viewer, Syntax Lookup, Digital Signature Viewer, Resource Viewer/Editor, Dependency Scanner, Removal Tools, and Disassembler.All the Tools You Need in One Interface:
- See what's inside an executable
- Customize GUI elements of your favorite Windows programs
- Track down what a program accesses and which DLLs are called
- Understand the way a program works and interacts
- Validate the identity of the software publisher
- Special support for Delphi applications
- Open UPX-, Upack- and NsPack-compressed files seamlessly in
- PE Explorer, without long workaroundsFeatures:
Not only is our feature list impressive, PE Explorer has many different uses and substantially improves software quality and increase productivity for Windows developers.
- exe, dll, sys, drv, win32 All details about the binary are collected without executing the file.
- Automatically unpacks and decompresses files packed with UPX, NSPack or WinUpack.
- You can work with damaged files (e.g. compressed files). If opening a file produces an error, PE Explorer opens that file in Safe mode.
- Visual Resource Viewer and Editor is one of the most convenient, safe and easy-to-use resource editors available for Windows.
- Exported/Imported Function List Viewers provide you with the information on entry points, numbers, names, and calling syntax of exported and imported functions.
- Quick Function Syntax Lookup displays the calling syntax for the found functions.
- Digital Signature Viewer lets you view a certificate-based digital signature of an executable file, validate the identity of the software publisher, and verify that the signature is valid and has been applied properly.
- Peeks inside Delphi applications and edit the properties of controls on Delphi forms within the file.
Makes it easy to diagnose file problems, analyze, repair and restore the damaged section headers settings of PE files, examine PE file headers and correct checksums, repair damaged resources.
- Application Manifest Wizard helps your legacy applications take advantage of the new common control styles and appearances featured in Windows XP and Vista, and mark them with a requested execution level on Vista.
POWER CODER TOOLS
- PE Explorer Disassembler reconstructs the assembly language source code of target files. The output of strings found in the binary gives you a good knowledge of what some of the functions and subroutines called by this binary are.
- Dependency Scanner helps you learn the minimum set of DLL files required for the EXE file to load and run.
- Automatic unmangling of C++ external entity names and exported symbols back to human-readable names.
- Strips the various types of information (Debug Information and Relocations) stored in the file.
- TimeDate Stamp Adjuster modifies all the TimeDate Stamps to one uniform value.
With those features, you have plenty of reasons to want to include PE Explorer in your toolbox.Download: