Photomatix Pro v4.2.6 (Win32/Win64)Developer:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8File Size:
10.92Mb / 11.48MbPhotomatix Pro
- программа для профессиональных фотографов и продвинутых любителей. Photomatix Pro комбинирует любое число различных кадров в сцене с высокой контрастностью в одно изображение с деталями и всеми тенями. Photomatix Pro
автономная система, которая расширяет динамический диапазон фотографов. Продукт позволяет пользователям смешивать кадры и восстанавливать локальные детали из High Dynamic Range изображений, созданных из многократного экспонирования. В дополнении к Tone Mapping, Photomatix Pro предлагает 6 методов смешивания кадров, поддержку 16-и битов и пакетную обработку данных.
Прилагается руководство пользователя на Русском языке в формате PDF.
- increase the dynamic range of your photographs. If you have ever photographed a high contrast scene, you know that even the best exposure will typically have blown out highlights and flat shadows. Photomatix offers two ways to solve this problem: Exposure Blending: Merge differently exposed photographs into one image with increased dynamic range. Tone Mapping: Reveal highlight and shadow details in an HDR image created from multiple exposures. The tone mapped image is ready for printing while showing the complete dynamic range captured.Saving on lighting equipment
Given that most digital cameras can auto-bracket at different exposures, you do not need to acquire expensive lighting equipment -and carry it- when shooting high contrast scenes. Just enable Auto Exposure Bracketing, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.Saving time in post-processing
Photomatix Pro is designed for productivity - automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.Taking advantage of your 32-bit images
Have you created a 32-bit HDR image in Photoshop CS2 and could not get a good HDR conversion? The Photomatix Tone Mapping tool may help. See how it compares to Photoshop CS2 HDR conversion.Great pictures on cloudy days
Shadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs. The tone mapping tool of Photomatix Pro can turn them into great-looking images. Check this image as example.Noise reduction
The Exposure Blending functions of Photomatix Pro merge any number of bracketed photos - this process is equivalent to image stacking, which tends to reduce noise in the resulting image.Well exposed panoramas
A panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene - you can't limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama. By taking views under several exposures and processing them in Photomatix Pro, you can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene.What's new:
- Added support for Raw files from the Nikon D600.
- Bug fixed: Color management was not working with monitor profiles created with version 4 of ICC specifications.
- Bug fixed: When a custom path for storing presets was set in Preferences, loading the Tone Mapping Adjustments window caused a crash.
- Bug fixed: On 32-bit OS, merging relatively large images (e.g. D800 files) with the deghosting option enabled resulted in an out of memory error.
- Bug fixed: Lens information was not transferred when source images were Raw files, or when resulting image was saved as TIFF.
- Bug fixed: Batch listed files with missing leading zeros (e.g. image99 and image100) in alphanumerical order which resulted in listing image100 before image99.
- Bug fixed: Camera manufacturer information ('Make' tag) was not always transferred to the saved image.
- Bug fixed: Items of the 'Utilities' menu were enabled on a 32-bit intermediary HDR image prior to tonemapping and fusion whereas the actions of the items could not be applied to fusion.System Requirements:
- Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows 7, or Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP with .NET 1.1 framework or higher (if the .NET framework is not installed, the installation wizard of Photomatix Pro will invite you to download it from Microsoft's website)
- 1 GB of RAM (more recommended, the more the better)
- 500 MB of available hard-disk space (more recommended)
- 1024x768 or greater monitor resolution
- Color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video cardDownload: