Ace Utilities v184.108.40.2065Program Type:
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8File Size:
6.52Mb / 7.23MbAce Utilities
- пакет утилит, предназначенный для настройки операционных систем семейства Windows. Он включает в себя более 10 утилит для поддержания системы в отличной форме. Ace Utilities отображает полный список загружаемых компонентов, чистит реестр, удаляет ненужные файлы с дисков. Кроме того, тут реализована возможность поиска дубликатов файлов, удаления логов и мертвых ссылок, неправильных ярлыков.
- Tools like Registry Cleaner, Disk Cleaner,Duplicate File Finder, Internet History Eraser, Startup Manager, etc. Ace Utilities is an award winning collection of tools to optimize your PC's performance. It allows you to find and remove the junk files in your PC, invalid registry entries, delete your internet usage history, provides plug-in support to erase the usage-history for over 200 third-party applications, manage your internet cookies and much more. With a detailed startup-manager you can see what all programs, services, drivers, etc start automatically with Windows and optionally disable them.
Furthermore, Ace Utilities also includes options to find true duplicate files, fix or remove broken shortcuts and to uninstall software completely. Other features include secure file deletion, disk space analysis, an empty-folder finder and more.System TuneUp - Breathe A New Life Into Your PC.
System TuneUp is a modified version of our product - "Ace Utilities". It has a different user-interface and will only work on systems using Windows XP or above.Registry TuneUp - The Best Registry Cleaner You Will Ever Need.
Registry TuneUp is one of the most advanced and effective registry cleaners you will ever need. It is a tool to optimize clean and tune up your system registry - the most important part of windows.Registry Finder - Find your way through Windows Registry.
Registry Finder provides a powerful search engine that allows you to find Registry information based on a search criterion. Registry Finder uses the Windows Registry editor tool (Regedit) so you don't need to learn how to edit, delete or rename registry keys.Registry Compactor - Bring order to Windows Registry.
The Windows Registry grows as data is added to it, but it never shrinks when data is removed. A bloated registry with a lot of empty space can slow down the boot time as well as performance. Registry Defragmenter and Compactor will rebuild and re-index your registry to eliminate structural mistakes and corruption.What's new in v5.3.0?Additions
- Added options in the installer package to create 'pinned icon in the task bar (Windows 7, Windows 8)' and 'Quick-launch icon (Windows XP, Windows Vista)' during installation.
- Added 'jump lists' in the taskbar's pinned icon to launch tools in Ace Utilities.
- Added a new section - Jumplist - in the 'Options' page. User can choose which items/tools/actions needs to be displayed in the 'Ace Utilities taskbar pinned icon'.
- Added an option to bypass Windows 'User Account Control (UAC)' while launching Ace Utilities. 'Enabled' by default, launching Ace Utilities now will not ask for user prompt.
- Improved the 'Update module'. Added an option for 'update check interval period'.
- Slight change in themes and GUI. Main tools now show a 'progress indicator' in the taskbar icon while a 'scan' operation is in progress.
- Made changes in Cookie Manager's user interface. Cookie Manager now saves 'last window position'.
- Added a feature where the Cookie Manager shows all the browser cookies by default. Also added an option to 'filter' specific cookies from the list.
- While running tasks using command console (cmd.exe) or through the 'Scheduled Cleanup', an 'animated icon' is now displayed in the System Tray. Click on the icon to bring up the 'activity progress window'.
- Added '/opentool' paramater in addition to the existing '/launch' option.
- Added 'collapsible' functionality to various scan lists like those in the 'Clean System Registry' tool, the 'Remove Junk Files' tool, etc.
- 'Wipe Recycle Bin' can now be started even if Ace Utilities is running. Earlier, such a call prompted the user to close Ace Utilities first, if running.
- Pressing the 'ESC' key now closes Ace Utilities. It also works on individual tools if they are idle.
- In the 'Auto-Start Manager', the fetching and display of 'info text' for start-up entries is now made quicker.
- Updated the 'delete routine' of 'Remove Junk Files' resulting in better handling of 'locked files'.
- Slight change in scanning performance of 'Remove Junk Files'.
- Disk Analysis can now be minimized while it is analyzing a drive. Also shows 'progress animation' in its taskbar button while analyzing.
- No 'progress window' is displayed while cleaning history/loading 'Misc' page/loading 'Auto-Start Manager'.
- Ace Utilities backup location is now in 'localappdata' for fresh installations.
- 'Cookie Manager' now alerts user if 'Firefox' or 'Chrome' browser is running while Cookie Manager is active.
- Internal changes in 'Erase Your History'; provides improved response during scanning and loading different sections/pages.
- In Windows 7, the Uninstaller Manager now shows 'install date', 'size' and 'version' info.
- Added an option in the 'Restore' window to go to the Ace Utilities backup folder (for 'Expert User' mode only).
- 'Find Duplicate Files' tool now uses MD5 as the default checksum algorithm.
- If no 'save column width' option is selected, lists will now resize automatically.
- 'Erase Your History' tool now supports 'secure delete' for Opera, Firefox and Chrome browser history.Fixes
- Fixed an issue in the 'Uninstall Manager' where running it in Windows 8 caused the application to 'hang'.
- Fixed an issue where Internet Explorer v9 and v10 cookies were not being listed in the 'Cookie Manager'.
- Fixed an issue in 'Cookie Manager' where 'Safari' browser history was not getting cleared.
- Fixed an issue in the installer where 'if the previous installation of Ace Utilities was on a drive which is no longer valid, then the update installer would not allow the user to change the install path'.
- Fixed an issue in 'Erase Your History' > Clear past icon history of System Tray' option. Ace Utilities no longer uses VBScript.
- Fixed an issue in 'Erase Your History' > 'Misc Items' and 'Fix Invalid Shortcuts' tools where in some cases a 'Server Busy' prompt was being shown during the 'loading' process.
- Removed 'sound alert' on mouse clicks and at the completion of tasks. Instead, now the taskbar button for Ace Utilities flashes to indicate the 'end of an activity'. Taskbar messages above the System Tray are also disabled except for one or two activites.
- Fixed an issue with 'Scheduled Cleanup' where, in some cases, Ace Utilities would crash when scheduled clean up starts.
- No progress UI is now shown while deleting files using commandline switches or Wizard.
- Removed a 'junk file extension' which caused valid files to be considerd as junk in some rare cases.
- Remove Junk Files tool now will not exclude any subfolders inside the Windows Temp folders.
- Fixed some issues in the command line usage of the 'Registry Backup/Restore (RegBak)' tool.System RequirementsSupported Windows versions
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows 8 32/64 bitMinimum
- Graphics mode: 800x600 with 16-bit color
- 22 MB free hard-disk space
- Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor with 133 MHz
- 64 MB RAMRecommended
- Graphics mode: 1024x768 with 32-bit color
- 50 MB or more free hard-disk space
- Intel Pentium III or above, or AMD Athlon processor with 500 MHz or above
- 128 MB RAM or moreDownload: