The Foundry MARI 1.5v1 Win64Program Type:
3D PAINTINGRelease Date:
140 MbThe Foundry MARI
- творческий инструмент, для текстурирования 3D-моделей, который может обрабатывать экстремальные проекты. MARI была разработана в Weta Digital для обработки массивного комплекса, высоко детализированные работы, созданные в Mari были использованы в таких проектах, как блокбастеры "Район № 9", "Милые кости" и "Аватар".
Набор инструментов Mari, оставляет далеко позади многие автономные 2D-системы, и позволяет дизайнерам сосредоточиться на живописи. Программа имеет гибкий пользовательский интерфейс. Вы можете рисовать прямо на модели и просматривать результаты сразу. Экономьте время и выведите текстурирование далеко за пределы ранее возможного!
От аналогов (Zbrush, Mudbox, Blender, 3d-coat) Mari отличается поддержкой в несколько тысяч раз больших текстур (32K x 32K пикселей) на модель, большей скоростью работы с большими текстурами, расширенными возможностями визуализации, гибким движком кистей, поддержкой анимации и возможностью создания анимированных текстур.The Foundry MARI
is a creative texture-painting tool that can handle extreme projects. MARI was developed at Weta Digital to handle the massively complex, highly detailed look development work demanded of the texture department by projects such as District 9, The Lovely Bones, and Avatar.
MARI has a creative toolset which puts many stand-alone 2D paint systems to shame, allowing artists to concentrate on painting. The user interface is responsive and fluid. You can paint directly on to models and view the results immediately. Save time and take texturing way beyond what was previously possible.
MARI's unrivalled ability to deal with colossal textures in vast numbers allows their development in intense detail.Speed
- Save time and money by seeing the results of your work immediately. Cut down on revisions. Wave goodbye to the paint, render, review, rinse, repeat cycle of old. Load all the textures for a model into MARI simultaneously and remove the need to split up models.Paint
- A creative painting toolset second to none, focused on the artists' needs. With a paintbrush engine finessed under intense production pressure, MARI releases artists from arbitrary restraints and allows them to work naturally with the model.Context
- In VFX work, context is everything. What the model will look like in motion, from multiple angles and against the background plate, is critical. MARI lets the artists see the model in context and paint on it right there.Animation
- Textures channels need to change over time. Whether it is a blushing maiden or scratched and dented armour, animating textures are a crucial part of what makes a model appear real. MARI lets you animate and paint your texture channels frame by frame.Workflow
- Efficient Integration into a complex workflow turns a great product into a powerhouse. MARI has an open and extensible approach to UI, geometry, cameras and shading, and runs on Windows and Linux. It supports colour management, light and texture change, while import and export happen in the background.User Interface
- A clear and intuitive user interface allows artists to focus on what is important. User-configurable tool shelves allow them to organise their workspace efficiently, and a customisable real-time 3D shader lets them see what they're doing.Features:Painting:
- Fully customisable brush engine
- 'Paint through' and 'clone from' between layers and textures (including 'clone from' on-surface)
- 'Slurp' brush for smearing and dragging texture
- Paint canvas transform, grid warp and free-form 'pin' warp
- Blur and sharpen, including on-surface, multiple UV patches simultaneously
- Advanced 'healing' brush for seam removal and duplication of texture detailEnvironment:
- Filters with real-time preview
- Advanced channel masking engine, including mask painting, surface falloff, masking one channel to another, and by depth
- Supports customisable real-time 3D shader preview (e.g. specular highlights, displacement preview via bump mapping, ambient occlusion, layer blending modes, colour correction and more
- Customisable tool 'shelves' for brushes, colours, reference images, sharable between artist and projects
- Floating point, 16 bit or 8 bit channels
- All painting and shading tools are available in 3D projection paint mode and 'flat' UV paint mode
- Background plates for reference
- Imports multiple camera moves through which the model can be viewedModels:
- obj model format support
- Multiple objects, versions (e.g. high res or in key character poses), instances, with or without baked animation
- Interactively handles very large 3D model data sets, scaling to over 1 million polygons for a single topology or mesh
- Supports large textures up to 32K x 32K pixels
- Handles thousands of textures per model, over many channels
- Seamlessly supports hundreds of UV texture patches
- Handles animated geometry and animated textures
- Isolate, select, mask and hide geometry per patch and face
- Customisable lighting and rendering modes
- Massive geometry and texture data sets not limited by the amount of RAMWorkflow:
- Linux or Windows
- High quality turntable rendering
- Flatten and round-trip projected textures for modifying externally (for example in NUKE or Adobe Photoshop)
- Open and extensible approach to UI, geometry, camera, shading, and supporting light and texture exchange
- Import and export as background tasks, allowing the artist to continue painting
- Embedded web browser for quick access to community forum
- Fully featured and open playtime colour management system
- Filters with real time preview and fully featured colour correctionNew in MARI 1.5:
Now being used for high-end digital painting on more than just film VFX thanks to new feature additions including:
- Overlapping UV - Save time with new support for overlapping UVs that allows the same texture to be re-used across 3D models in shared UV space, giving you the freedom of a smooth and robust workflow.
- Maya Texture Export - Seamlessly handle patch-based textures with new Maya texture export functionality.
- Shadow Support - MARI's new shadow support lets you cast real-time shadows on objects from multiple light sources, increasing the realism of the render and allowing you to see the impact of dramatic lighting on textures.
- DDS Cubemap Support - Create amazing environment effects and accurately match the final look of assets with new cube map support.
- Mirroring in the Paint Buffer - Paint symmetrical objects faster with new mirroring support in MARI’s paint buffer.
- Normal Mapping functionality - Paint normal maps on the fly from bump maps to simplify and give flexibility to the artistic process.
- Photoshop ABR brush import - Import custom brushes from Photoshop and MARI remembers them, letting you paint freely with the familiar tools you know and love.
- Luminosity paint through - Get results faster with MARI’s new Luminosity paint through mode, letting you move from luminosity to alpha, adding live transparencies quickly and easily without having to jump back and forth from Photoshop.Recommended System Requirements:
- Quad-core processor
- Windows 7 64-bit
- 250GB disk space available for caching and temporary files (or a minimum of 50GB if you're working on a small project)
- At least 4GB RAM
- Display with 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution
- An NVIDIA graphics card with at least 1GB of RAM and OpenGL 3.0 supportRecommended Graphics Cards:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800
- NVIDIA Quadro (Fermi Series) 600
- NVIDIA Quadro (Fermi Series) 4000
- NVIDIA Quadro (Fermi Series) 5000
- NVIDIA Quadro (Fermi Series) 6000
Please download and install the latest graphics driver