GenArts Sapphire Plug-ins v6.13 for After EffectsProgram Type:
Video FX, Plug-inHomepage:
Oct 2012Interface Language:
Windows XP/Vista/7File Size:
58MbSapphire Plug-ins for After Effects
- Пакет из более чем 240 плагинов для системы композитинга Adobe After Effects. Эти плагины, предназначенные для обработки изображений и синтеза, разделенны на несколько категорий: освещение, стилизация, искажение, наведение резкости, эффекты перехода и т.д. Каждое дополнение имеет набор параметров, которые можно анимировать, благодаря чему количество эффектов, которые можно получить с помощью плагинов, увеличивается во много раз.
---------------------------Sapphire Plugins for After Effects
are available for Adobe After Effects, and also for Adobe Premiere Pro and Autodesk Combustion. Sapphire Plug-ins equips digital artists with a collection of over 240 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures, etc... The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems.
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI, etc...
Sapphire increases your productivity, quality output, and ability to compete. Platform-agnostic so you can leverage your work across video editing and other compositing software or artists without compromising consistency or quality of the look, Sapphire saves you valuable time and money. Discover the superior image quality, control, render speed, and impact on viewer engagement compared to other plug-ins or many effects included with After Effects. Sapphire’s Glow EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps, and Textures are just a few examples that enable you to create sophisticated and stunning, yet completely organic looks, unmatched in the industry.The breadth and depth of over 240 visual effects, along with the speed and ease of use offered by Sapphire for After Effects, not only frees up time to craft each piece of work exactly as you want it but also deliver the creative impact that engage viewers and delivers superior results.
Sapphire for After Effects features significant performance enhancements with GPU acceleration and floating point support, providing far faster render speeds, far greater interactivity and the highest image quality available. The upcoming release fully supports Adobe's new CS5 release and 64-bit systems.Benefits:
- Endless creative possibilities
- The quantity of visual effects allows for countless effect-blending options
- Ease and speed of use is a cost-effective time-saver
- More time available for creativity and high-quality end results
- Blazing fast performance maximizes productivity
- Remarkably organic and natural-looking photoreal results
- Quickly and easily iterate on effect looks
- Visual control of look creation
- Quick reference for all effect parameters
- Convenience of multiple platform options
- Highly reliable engineFeatures:
- Over 240 visual effects
- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
- Multiprocessor support
- 32-bit float support
- Intuitive user interface
- On-screen UI widgets for many video effects
- Offline HTML and PDF documentation included
- Create unique natural and organic lighting using rays, lens flare, zap, glare, glint, and glow effects
- Create backgrounds and organic displacement maps using a large selection of texture generators
- Choose from a wide variety of fast-processing color channel, directional, and defocus blurs
- Stylize and color-correct your footage with a selection of effects including FilmEffect, HalfTone, Vignette, BleachBypass, and Cartoon
- Over 1,100 preset looks included; or create and save your own
- Free unlimited render licenses
- GPU Acceleration - Most effects are Nvidia CUDA GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements. Nvidia GeForce GTX 400 or 500 series or QuadroFX Fermi (4000, 5000, 6000) graphics card required for maximum performance.
- 64-Bit Enabled - Expanded memory capabilities
- Floating Point Processing - All effects use full floating point processing for improved image quality and full 32 bit HDR support
- Multiprocessor Support
- Resolution-IndependentNew in Sapphire Plug-ins v6 for After Effects:
• Redesigned LensFlare Effect and Flare Designer
- Control the size, spacing, thickness, intensity, and color of each flare element. Add additional elements from the included library or add your own imagery to create new elements, add texture or simulate imperfections
• 3D Lens Flares
- Manipulate LensFlare within your 3D compositing environment to create eye-catching motion graphics and enhanced photorealism.
• 6 New Visual Effects and 9 New Transitions
- Including Flashbulbs, Caustics, LaserBeam, and MuzzleFlash
• StretchFrameEdges Corrective Effect
- Incorporate your 4x3 SD content into 16x9 aspect ratio HD projects without having to distort or soften the image
• Enhanced Effects
- Achieve more photorealistic effects with enhancements to RackDefocus, EdgeRays, Rays, EdgeFlash, and Clouds
• AE Masks Integration
- Use AE masks directly within each effect as mattes to isolate the area you want to apply the effect to in fewer steps
• Preset capabilities
- Create and save your favorite presets or edit from hundreds of included pre-built looks.
• Visual Preset Browser
- Browse and preview presets on your media in order to see the results of the effect without having to rely on trial and error to get the right look
• FX Central Subscription
- new presets every month through a one-year subscription to FX Central, included with purchases of Sapphire v6Compatibility matrix:OS:
Windows XP 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, 7 32/64-bitHost Platform:
- Adobe After Effects CS4 or greater
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 or greater
- Autodesk Combustion 2008 and laterChanges in GenArts Sapphire AE v6.13:
- Fixed an intermittent crash in Convolve that happened if the Kernel Crop Parameters specified a rectangle that was larger than the project size in either width or height.
- The preset browser's data directory can now be overriden by a setting in s_config.text.
- Fixed a bug in Median where the GPU and CPU algorithms produced different results.
- Fixed an intermittent crash on Premiere Pro when multiple Sapphire effects are in use.
- Fixed a bug where MuzzleFlash would crop the smoke clouds for certain parameter values.
- MuzzleFlash now respects the pixel aspect ratio of the project.
- The location of Sapphire log files can now be controlled by the SAPPHIRE_LOG_FILE_DIR environment variable.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused presets to load incorrectly on AE CS6.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused presets to save incorrectly on AE CS6.
- Lens Flare: correctly account for pixel aspect ratio when rendering Texture elements.Install note:
red screen fix is default for AfterFX CS4, CS5, CS5.5 & CS6 - for other hosts or nondefault installation AfterFX manually replace plugins from c:\Program Files (x86)\GenArts\SapphireAE\plugins64\ or ..\plugins32\