Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro v9.1Program Type:
2D AnimationRelease Date:
383Mb/225Mb Anime Studio Pro
- Профессиональная программа для создания высококачественной 2D-анимации, прекрасна для профессионалов, ищущих более эффективную альтернативу утомительной покадровой детализации, создавая качественные мультипликации. Но даже не имея художественного образования и огромного опыта, Вы сможете в кратчайший отрезок времени создать шедевр на собственном компьтере уже сейчас! После завершения работы, вы сможете сохранить полученный проект в качестве видео-ролика, графического изображения или SWF-файла.
С интуитивно-понятным интерфейсом и библиотекой готовых персонажей и дополнительных объектов (элементы анимации, фоны, картинки и т.п.), программа предоставляет продвинутые анимационные инструменты и эффекты, которые повысят скорость создания анимации. Anime Studio PRO объединяет в себе новейшие функции с мощными технологиями для создания уникальных анимаций цифровыми художниками. Вы сможете использовать библиотеку объектов и встроенные инструменты для создания собственных объектов. Программа поддерживает работу со слоями. Anime Studio Pro
- Complete 2D Animation for Digital Artists and Professionals! Anime Studio Pro is perfect for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame detailing when creating quality animations. With an intuitive interface, pre-loaded content and powerful features such as a bone rigging system, integrated lip-synching, 3D shape design, physics, motion tracking and more, Anime Studio Pro delivers advanced animation tools to speed up your workflow and combines cutting-edge features with powerful technology for the most unique animation program for digital artists. Resize your images with no loss in quality with Anime Studio's vector-based layer system, and easily add a skeleton to any image by simple point and click, then bring it to life.
• Automatic Image Tracing in Anime Studio Pro speeds up production by automatically converting existing artwork and sketches to fully editable vector drawings.
• With powerful, vector-based drawing tools and the ability to import scanned drawings and images, you can quickly create your own characters and objects in Anime Studio Pro.
• The revolutionary bone-rigging system provides a fast and efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation. Add a skeleton to any image by pointing and clicking - then bring it to life while keeping your project organized with the sequencer and timeline.
• The built-in Character Wizard is the ideal tool for anyone working on concepts or looking for a fast alternative to drawing and rigging each character from scratch.
• Global Rendering Styles in Anime Studio Pro let you change the overall design of your animation by simply adjusting a couple of settings.
• The Photoshop document import with support for layers speeds up your workflow
• Real Time Media Connection automatically updates image, movie and audio files in your imported Anime Studio files when edited in an external program, allowing you to make the necessary changes on the fly.
• Anime Studio Pro enables you to create your own 3D objects by converting your 2D vector layers into 3D Objects, and simulated physics allows you to automate parts of your animations. Import your Poser scenes and combine 2D and 3D animation.
• Record your own sound clips right within Anime Studio and sync them to your animated characters using the built-in lip synching functionality.
• Choose from a library of ready-to-use characters, props, scenes, stock audio and video clips, scatter brushes and more to get you animating quickly in Anime Studio.
• Output video and animation of unlimited length to formats including NTSC/PAL D1/DV Standard and Widescreen; iPhone, iPad and Droid; HDV and HDTV 780p and 1080p; AVI, MOV, Flash and more
• Anime Studio Pro provides a powerful and productive animation environment that minimizes production time and increases your productivity.
• Compatible with Mac and Windows.New Features Anime Studio Pro 9:Editable Motion Graphs
- The single most requested feature that our users have been asking for is finally here. In Motion Graphs, the animation channels of the current layer are displayed graphically, rather than just as points along a line. With Editable Motion Graphs, now users can get maximum, detailed, control of their animation, instead of relying on pre-set interpolations. You can now edit motion curves with Bezier handles directly instead of relying on tweening, ease-in and ease-out.
Anime Studio 9 uses a unique smart bone rigging system to create a character skeleton and then effortlessly move the character over the timeline. This is a phenomenal advantage and really helps to accelerate my workflow. With Anime Studio, a process that might have taken weeks, takes just hours - or sometimes even minutes! Victor Paredes, renowned Anime Studio artist whose animation credits include Nestle, Becker Beer, Chevrolet, Axe, Pepsico and the Chilean government.Revolutionary Smart Bones
- New in Anime Studio Pro 9, Smart Bones is an incredible feature that reduces or entirely removes distortion around your character's joints - specifically around knees and elbows. Group a set of points and use the Smart Bones control levers to create 3D looking motion that you can easily repeat with the turn of a dial. For example with Smart Bones you can control facial expressions and head-turning on a character with simple lever movements instead of having to touch each bone point. Smart Bones not only steps up the quality and realism of the bone actions, but makes it MUCH easier to repeat complex movements and control your rigged elements. Layer Comps
- Export multiple layers individually with one click. Layer comps are useful if you want to export only selected items in your scene so that you can composite them externally in third party software. For example, you can create a layer comp that relates to background elements, another that relates to characters, and another that relates to foreground elements or titles. Turn groups on and off until you get elements that logically belong together. Then create a new layer comp from that group. At render time, you can then choose to render specific layer comps as a movie file. Improved Onion Skins
- Onion skins within Anime Studio Pro 9 have been completely redesigned and now include transparencies to help you tweak your animation exactly how you want to. Scripting Enhancements
- More scripting access and control. Updates include keyup and keydown detection, non-modal and floating windows, more GUI widgets such as sliders, scroll-bars, side-on dials, radial dials, etc.64-Bit Architecture & Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Acceleration
- Anime Studio 9 Pro is now a 64 bit application. Improvements in speed and memory will be noticed by all those who use 64 bit machines. Improve rendering speeds and preview performance. As well, get maximum usage of your graphics card with Anime Studio Pro. The setting to enable or disable this option is located in the Preferences dialog. New Features in Anime Studio 9 Debut and Pro:Character Wizard
- Hundreds of new characters. Quickly design ready-to-animate characters using the built-in Character Wizard. Select a preset, dial in the body proportions and choose from dozens of predesigned 2D components such as hands, feet, mouths, eyes, noses and heads.Smart Tool Palette
- The Smart Tool Palette provides a super-efficient, improved interface, which make using Anime Studio's enhanced drawing tools faster than ever. The translate, scale and rotate tools have been combined into one super tool called the Transformation tool.Text Input, Line width and Word Balloons
- Text input now allows for greater flexibility in specifying font, line width, color, kerning, and more. Use built-in word balloons in your animations. Adjust thickness of line width with more control. Magnet mode allows you to adjust and influence multiple points on a line.Enhanced Keyframe Editing
- Key Frames are a core element in creating animations and the enhancements in Anime Studio 9 provide a level of speed and organization to your workflow that will impress even the most proficient animator. You can now double click on the timeline to add key frames. One or several key frames can now be moved past each other. Scale your key frames vertically on the motion graph and apply relative key frame changes. Assign colors to keyframes in the timeline, to help keep track of animation sequences that relate to each other. You can also hold the duration of a particular key frame as long as you want now.Enhanced Timeline with Colored Layers
- Even easier to use than before, with a more intuitive user interface, faster access to critical and often-used tasks and tools, and new color-coding options that keep your project organized. Assign colors to layers in the layers palette, helping you keep track of layers that relate to each other in some way. You can also Undo/Redo layers now too.Wacom Multi-Touch Support
- Wacom Multi-Touch support allows you to use Wacom's new generation touch tablets with Anime Studio. Easily edit characters, scale, rotate, pan, zoom in and out of the canvas with simple finger gestures. Available on Bamboo, Intuos and Cintiq touch based tablets. System Requirements
- Windows 7, Vista and XP (64-bit OS required for 64-bit installation)
- 500 MHz Intel Pentium or equivalent.
- 700 MB free hard drive space.
- 512 MB RAM.
- 1024x768 resolution; 16-bit color display.
- 16-bit color display
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or newer (embedded library).
- Internet connection for Content Paradise.
- Poser 7 or later needed to import Poser scenes.