Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE v184.108.40.20673 for CS5.x/CS6Program Type:
After Effects Plug-InRelease Date:
Sep 28, 2012Homepage:
Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)File Size:
150MbBoris Continuum Complete 8 AE
(BCC 8 AE) - Наиболее полный пакет плагинов для создания визуальных эффектов, когда-либо созданный для After Effects и Premiere Pro, работающих на платформах Windows и Macintosh, предоставляющий более 200 фильтров, включая 3D-объекты, такие как экструдированные тексты, 3D-эффекты частиц, инструменты для цветокоррекции и восстановления изображений, эффекты бликов и освещения, оптический стабилизатор, эффекты переходов, искривления, свечения и кинематографические эффекты.
В 8-ю версию BCC oвошло 8 новых фильтров: Videoscope, Film Glow, Flicker Fixer, Lens Flare 3D, Stage Light, Particle Emitter 3D, Organic Strands и Wild Cards. Все фильтры поддерживают работу в многопроцессорных системах и аппаратное ускорение OpenGL.Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE
delivers the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created for Macintosh and Windows versions of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D Objects such as Extruded Text, 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares and lights, keys and mattes, 3 Way Color Grading and other color correction tools, time-based effects such as Optical Stabilizer, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects. All filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience.
Over 1,000 professionally-designed presets are included free with every installation of BCC. You can save and freely share your own presets and build customized preset collections tuned to the specific needs of a project. Both static and animated BCC presets are supported on the After Effects platform. Presets can be shared with matching BCC installations on any host application in which BCC is installed.New Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE Features
• Better Particles
: BCC 8 AE includes several new filters based on a new, modernized BCC particle engine: Particle Emitter, Organic Strands, and Wild Cards. Targeted toward broadcast design and graphics creation, these filters significantly improve upon previously available particle filters. The new BCC particle engine offers:
- Full 3D camera and lights
- Integration with AE's camera and lights
- Particle Emitter motion that follows an AE mask
- OpenGL rendering and lighting of real 3D objects
- Interaction with an AE 3D layer and particle generation from a 3D layer
- Complex color gradient controls and graph maps for size and opacity
- The ability to Spawn particles
- Image collection files
- The ability to mix and match various custom particle textures
- Various special effects, such as mirror mode and dispersion
- Wind, Sphere Warps, and Sink Points
- Fractal Noise field
• Better Lens Flares
: BCC Lens Flare 3D is BCC's next-generation lens flare tool featuring enhanced looks and integration with After Effects. Thanks to GPU optimization, the filter is blazingly fast while providing highly sought-after functionality.Improvements include:
- Support for AE-native camera and lighting rigs
- Built-in 3D camera and lighting rigs for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to automatically apply lens flares to user-defined AE native lights in the composition
- Ability to auto-generate lens flares based on luma values
- Ability to auto-generate lens flares that follow the contour of AE native masks
- Automated flicker feature for lens flare light source, using AE native or built-in lights
- Automated randomize feature to flicker light intensity values across multiple AE lights
- Automated shimmer feature for shimmering light rays
- Edge-trigger feature for boosting light intensity as it approaches and crosses the edge
- Sub-beam feature that generates Star Trek-style photon sci-fi flares
- Colored ring option
- Chroma hoop option
- Chroma fan option
- Lens caustics option
- Customizable lens surface textures with built-in looks
- Chromatic aberration option
• Better Glows
: The new BCC Film Glow effect includes a unique Crosstalk feature that blends the color of the glow with the image in a variety of ways, giving you the ability to generate looks that are not possible with other glow filters - a real game-changer for designers searching for new looks!
• Better Lights
: BCC's arsenal of lighting options has grown to include a new Stage Light filter that tightly integrates with AE's camera and lights and nicely complements AE's built-in lighting, providing a much-needed volumetric feel.
• Unprecedented AE Integration
: BCC 8 AE sets a new standard for AE integration, offering fast workflow and reducing your learning curve to virtually zero. BCC filters take full advantage of the excellent native 3D camera and light system that AE users depend on in their daily work. For path animations and image isolation tasks, BCC 8 filters import vector masks directly from AE layers. And for automated parameter animation, many BCC filters are now able to take advantage of audio data directly from AE audio tracks.
• Better Image Restoration
: Undesirable light flicker sometimes plagues irreplaceable camera shots. What can you do about it? BCC 8 AE comes to the rescue with a new Flicker Fixer tool that automatically solves the most challenging flickering light problems. Now footage so critical to your project becomes usable again!
• New Videoscope Tool for AE
: Full-featured and easy to use, the new BCC Videoscope filter means you no longer need to switch to a custom UI and deal with work-arounds to check color levels; the scopes are built right in to your Composite window! With vector scope and waveform monitors at your fingertips, you can be sure that you will never exceed legal color limits - while maintaining the overall integrity of your effects. A must-have for AE users!
• 8 New Filters
: BCC 8 AE's eight new filters include enhanced lens flares, particles, glows, and lights as well as new flicker reduction and videoscope tools. New Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE Filters:
- Film Glow
- Flicker Fixer
- Lens Flare 3D
- Stage Light
- Particle Emitter 3D
- Organic Strands
- Wild Cards
• 32-bit Float Support
: 32-bit Float Support is included as part of BCC’s GPU implementation and it is equally supported with ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards – with no loss of performance.BCC AE Tutorials
- Continuum Complete for Adobe Training Videos >>Filters by Host Application >>Boris Host Compatibility Matrix >>Boris Continuum Complete Supported Graphics Cards >>BCC AE 8 supports the following host applications:
- Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32:
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS4, CS5, CS5.5, and CS6BCC AE 8.1.1- What's New:
- Fixed sporadic instability when first applying filters from the 3D Objects category in a new session.
- Fixed hanging in Optical Stabilizer in Premiere Pro on windows.
- Fixed sporadic "Unknown checkout ID" error when scrubbing parameters or scrubbing in the CTI.
- Fixed render differences between 8 and 16bit renders of BCC Snow and sporadic animation jumps in 16bit Snow.
- Fixed problem in the new particle filters with all built in lights using the same spot/point setting as Light 1 regardless of the setting for the individual light.
- Improved render quality of the outer portions of Lens Flare 3d gradients.
- Fixed problem where objects were never fully in focus when using Depth of Field in the new particle filters.
- Fixed support for 24bit AIF files in the Beat Reactor.
- Fixed problem in Organic Strands with getting only a single strand when using Accelerated Sprites as the particle shape.
- Fixed problem in the new particle filters whereby the Spawn Particle Opacity control would sometimes have no effect.
- Added support for 16bit tiff files (without alpha channels) in Pan and Zoom.
- Fixed rendering of the Lines options in Damaged TV
- Improved render quality in Stage Light when using the Reach functionality and when using multiple overlapping lights.
- Fixed uneven animation when keyframing the Smoke Speed parameter in Stage Light.
- Improved responsiveness of Depth of Field rendering in the new particle filters on Quadro FX 3700 cards.
- Fixed memory leak in Particle Emitter 3D.
- Fixed incorrect disabling of the Radial Wipe center point in situations where it was still needed to control results.
- Fixed sporadic instability in Turbulence when scrubbing parameters or scrubbing the CTI.
- Fixed sporadic instability in Flick Fixer when scrubbing parameters or scrubbing the CTI with Limit Sampling enabled.
- Fixed unexpected behavior in Particle Emitter 3D when selecting From Comp Lights for Color Mode if the comp did not actually contain any AE host lights.
- Fixed problem in Particle Emitter 3D with Depth of Field being incorrectly disabled when Motion Blur was set to one of the "normal" options.
- Fixed problems with gaps in 3D objects shapes jumping between filled and unfilled states while animating shape geometries.
- Improved functioning of the Reflect option for outside pattern in Prism.
- Numerous additional bug fixes.