Fraps v3.5.9 Build 15586 RetailProgram Type:
Beepa Pty LtdHomepage:
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7File Size:
- лучшая программа для снятия видеороликов в играх. Теперь вы можете запечатлеть самые лучшие моменты не только в виде единичных кадров, но и в движении со звуком. Кроме того, FRAPS умеет замерять производительность компьютера в любых трехмерных играх под DirectX и OpenGL, демонстрируя значение fps в углу экрана. Предусмотрена возможность сохранения результатов теста в текстовый файл.
is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as:Benchmarking Software
- Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.Screen Capture Software
- Take a screenshot with the press of a key! There's no need to paste into a paint program every time you want a new shot. Your screen captures are automatically named and timestamped.Realtime Video Capture Software
- Have you ever wanted to record video while playing your favourite game? Come join the Machinima revolution! Throw away the VCR, forget about using a DV cam, game recording has never been this easy! Fraps can capture audio and video up to 2560x1600 with custom frame rates from 10 to 100 frames per second!
Vista also includes a rewritten audio subsystem. Fraps can take advantage of this and directly record a sound stream from the machine without requiring any support from the soundcard driver. This allows you to capture ingame audio even if you are using a USB headset or other audio device which does not normally support a "Stereo Mix" or "What U Hear" recording input.
Since the Vista Desktop Window Manager (DWM) runs through DirectX we have also added a new option to monitor the desktop under Vista. You can now take screenshots and record video from the desktop just like any other game or 3D application.What`s new:
- Fixed crash when initiating loop recording
- Fixed periodic stutter for some users during loop recordingSystem Requirements:
- DirectX 9.0c, DirectX 10, or DirectX 11
- CPU with SSE2 instructions (Pentium 4 and above)
- 3D graphics card (Nvidia Geforce or ATI Radeon recommended)
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (including x64 editions)
This version of Fraps has been developed with the 301.42 Forceware drivers for NVIDIA Geforce cards, and the 12.6 Catalysts for ATI Radeon cards. Please make sure your installed video card drivers are at least these versions! Earlier drivers may suffer performance problems.Download: