Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE v220.127.116.111 for CS5.x/CS6Program Type:
After Effects Plug-InRelease Date:
Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)File Size:
150MbBoris Continuum Complete 8 AE
(BCC 8 AE) - Наиболее полный пакет плагинов для создания визуальных эффектов, когда-либо созданный для After Effects и Premiere Pro, работающих на платформах Windows и Macintosh, предоставляющий более 200 фильтров, включая 3D-объекты, такие как экструдированные тексты, 3D-эффекты частиц, инструменты для цветокоррекции и восстановления изображений, эффекты бликов и освещения, оптический стабилизатор, эффекты переходов, искривления, свечения и кинематографические эффекты.
В 8-ю версию BCC oвошло 8 новых фильтров: Videoscope, Film Glow, Flicker Fixer, Lens Flare 3D, Stage Light, Particle Emitter 3D, Organic Strands и Wild Cards. Все фильтры поддерживают работу в многопроцессорных системах и аппаратное ускорение OpenGL.Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE
delivers the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created for Macintosh and Windows versions of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D Objects such as Extruded Text, 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares and lights, keys and mattes, 3 Way Color Grading and other color correction tools, time-based effects such as Optical Stabilizer, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects. All filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience.
Over 1,000 professionally-designed presets are included free with every installation of BCC. You can save and freely share your own presets and build customized preset collections tuned to the specific needs of a project. Both static and animated BCC presets are supported on the After Effects platform. Presets can be shared with matching BCC installations on any host application in which BCC is installed.New Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE Features
• Better Particles
: BCC 8 AE includes several new filters based on a new, modernized BCC particle engine: Particle Emitter, Organic Strands, and Wild Cards. Targeted toward broadcast design and graphics creation, these filters significantly improve upon previously available particle filters. The new BCC particle engine offers:
- Full 3D camera and lights
- Integration with AE's camera and lights
- Particle Emitter motion that follows an AE mask
- OpenGL rendering and lighting of real 3D objects
- Interaction with an AE 3D layer and particle generation from a 3D layer
- Complex color gradient controls and graph maps for size and opacity
- The ability to Spawn particles
- Image collection files
- The ability to mix and match various custom particle textures
- Various special effects, such as mirror mode and dispersion
- Wind, Sphere Warps, and Sink Points
- Fractal Noise field
• Better Lens Flares
: BCC Lens Flare 3D is BCC's next-generation lens flare tool featuring enhanced looks and integration with After Effects. Thanks to GPU optimization, the filter is blazingly fast while providing highly sought-after functionality.Improvements include:
- Support for AE-native camera and lighting rigs
- Built-in 3D camera and lighting rigs for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to automatically apply lens flares to user-defined AE native lights in the composition
- Ability to auto-generate lens flares based on luma values
- Ability to auto-generate lens flares that follow the contour of AE native masks
- Automated flicker feature for lens flare light source, using AE native or built-in lights
- Automated randomize feature to flicker light intensity values across multiple AE lights
- Automated shimmer feature for shimmering light rays
- Edge-trigger feature for boosting light intensity as it approaches and crosses the edge
- Sub-beam feature that generates Star Trek-style photon sci-fi flares
- Colored ring option
- Chroma hoop option
- Chroma fan option
- Lens caustics option
- Customizable lens surface textures with built-in looks
- Chromatic aberration option
• Better Glows
: The new BCC Film Glow effect includes a unique Crosstalk feature that blends the color of the glow with the image in a variety of ways, giving you the ability to generate looks that are not possible with other glow filters - a real game-changer for designers searching for new looks!
• Better Lights
: BCC's arsenal of lighting options has grown to include a new Stage Light filter that tightly integrates with AE's camera and lights and nicely complements AE's built-in lighting, providing a much-needed volumetric feel.
• Unprecedented AE Integration
: BCC 8 AE sets a new standard for AE integration, offering fast workflow and reducing your learning curve to virtually zero. BCC filters take full advantage of the excellent native 3D camera and light system that AE users depend on in their daily work. For path animations and image isolation tasks, BCC 8 filters import vector masks directly from AE layers. And for automated parameter animation, many BCC filters are now able to take advantage of audio data directly from AE audio tracks.
• Better Image Restoration
: Undesirable light flicker sometimes plagues irreplaceable camera shots. What can you do about it? BCC 8 AE comes to the rescue with a new Flicker Fixer tool that automatically solves the most challenging flickering light problems. Now footage so critical to your project becomes usable again!
• New Videoscope Tool for AE
: Full-featured and easy to use, the new BCC Videoscope filter means you no longer need to switch to a custom UI and deal with work-arounds to check color levels; the scopes are built right in to your Composite window! With vector scope and waveform monitors at your fingertips, you can be sure that you will never exceed legal color limits - while maintaining the overall integrity of your effects. A must-have for AE users!
• 8 New Filters
: BCC 8 AE's eight new filters include enhanced lens flares, particles, glows, and lights as well as new flicker reduction and videoscope tools. New Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE Filters:
- Film Glow
- Flicker Fixer
- Lens Flare 3D
- Stage Light
- Particle Emitter 3D
- Organic Strands
- Wild Cards
• 32-bit Float Support
: 32-bit Float Support is included as part of BCC’s GPU implementation and it is equally supported with ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards – with no loss of performance.BCC AE Tutorials
- Continuum Complete for Adobe Training Videos >>Filters by Host Application >>Boris Host Compatibility Matrix >>Boris Continuum Complete Supported Graphics Cards >>BCC AE 8 supports the following host applications:
- Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32:
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS4, CS5, CS5.5, and CS6BCC AE 8.1.0 - What's New:
• Improved render peformance for 3D objects filters on Windows.
• Added support for the five 3DO Objects filters to Premiere CS6 and higher (previously only available in AE): 3D Extruded Text, 3D Extruded EPS, 3D Extruded Spline, Layer Deformer, Type on Text.
• The new particle filters now support Depth of Field (Particle Emitter 3D, Organic Strands, Wild Cards, Particle Array 3D, Pin Art 3D).
• Lens Flare 3D now supports using AE mask path shapes to obscure the lens flare.
• Lens Flare 3D now provides a Scale by Distance option when using the AE comp camera which allows the light to scale automatically as the distance between the comp camera and and light source changes.
• Improved render quality in Stage Light.
• Improved performance and render quality with the antialiasing modes in the new particle filters. Using the High quality mode now renders twice as fast as previously and with better quality making it largely unnecessary to use the Higher and Highest settings.
• Motion Tracker workflow improvements benefiting AE and Premiere including a much cleaner workflow in Premiere which no longer requires rendering to generate the tracker data. Additionally a Clear Render Cache button was added to allowing a more convenient method to clear the host cache of frames containing rendered tracker messages. See the Motion Tracker help docs for AE and Premiere for more details on the new workflow.
• Improved integration with AE camera/light/layer parenting properties allowing the creation of more sophisticated animation rigs for particle emitters.
• Enabled support for TGA image formats in Pan and Zoom in 64bit hosts (was already present in 32bit hosts).
• Enabled support for PSD image formats in Pan and Zoom on windows hosts.
• Fixed problem with Wild Card displaying the wrong frames in the second half of interlaced clips when field rendering.
• Fixed cases where the Compare Mode didn't display accurately when using the Pixel Chooser.
• Fixed incorrect rendering in Damaged TV.
• Fixed dark fringes around alpha objects when using Radial Blur.
• Fixed compositing errors when LED was applied to alpha objects.
• Fixed problems with text entry in 3D Objects filters when set to Right Flush / Force Justification.
• Fixed problems with Add blend modes in the new particle filters.
• Fixed jitter artifacts in Optical Stabilizer when field rendering with interlaced source footage.
• Fixed jumps in Snow animation.
• Fixed problems with the Optical Stabilizer analyzation failing to start when clicking Analyze in HD projects in Premiere.
• Fixed sporadic instability in the new particle filters in Premiere hosts.
• Fixed flickering output when selecting a single channel in the integrated Beat Reactor.
• Fixed Problems in MacOS 10.7 with Pan and Zoom referencing external media in 32bit projects.
• Fixed problems with incorrect menus or unexpected behavior when using the preset popup menus in Mac AE CS6 with 3D Objects filters.
• Fixed problem where the auto scale in Opticial Stabilizer did not adjust correctly if the Smoothing Range was changed after the initial analyzation.
• Fixed problem where hitting the space bar would sometimes generate two spaces instead of one in Extruded Text on Windows.
• Fixed occasional incorrect render on the last frame of a Pan and Zoom animation if Ease Out was set to 0.
• Numerous additional bug fixes.