Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse PI v3.0.7 (Win64)Program Type:
AE pluginsRelease Date:
May 2012 Homepage:
11.7MbColor Finesse 3
- Инструмент для высококачественной цветокоррекции. Работает, как расширение для ваших любимых приложений After Effects и Premiere Pro. Позволяет улучшить рабочий процесс видео-обработки и управление проектом. Никакой необходимости специальных в видео-картах или втором мониторе! Color Finesse прекрасно работает на ноутбуках с мильти-процессорными системами.
Color Finesse является наилучшим инструментом для работы с цветом, и предоставляет вам полный творческий контроль над цветом, настроением и внешний видом изображения.Color Finesse 3
gives you the high-end color correction and enhancement tools you need both as a plug-in for your favorite application including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Premiere Pro. Color Finesse 3 is cross-platform and works on systems from laptops to multi-processor workstations, without the need for specific video cards or multiple monitors. Color Finesse gives you full creative control over the color, mood, and look of your images quickly, easily, and accurately. The difference is visible when you use the best tool for the job. Color Finesse 3 Feature Highlights:
- Available as both a plug-in and a standalone application.
- Plug-in available in 32- and 64-bit flavors for compatibility with Adobe CS5 applications.
- Macintosh version available as FxPlug for use in Final Cut Pro and Motion.
- Uses 32-bit floating-point color space for incredible resolution and latitude.
- User configurable control over shadows, midtones, and highlights, as well as overall correction.
- Performs corrections in HSL, RGB, CMY, and YCbCr color spaces.
- Automatic color matching and black, white, and gray balance.
- Auto-Color and Auto-Exposure buttons give one-click access to your creative color grading starting point.
- Custom correction curves in both RGB and HSL formats.
- Vibrance control gives refined control over image saturation.
- Six channel secondary color correction for selecting and correcting individual color vectors.
- Reference images and split-screen wipe facilitate accurate color grading and matching.
- Smart chroma and luma limiting ensures that even extreme color changes stay within "legal" limits without harsh clipping.
- Highlight Recovery tools provides a visually-pleasing way to recover overbright areas of the image which would normally be clipped.
- Waveform monitor, vectorscope, histogram, and correction curve displays give full visibility into the correction process.
- Export color correction settings as 3D LUTs in a variety of formats, including Autodesk Lustre and Smoke, Academy LUT, Assimilate Scratch, Pogle, Truelight, Cine-tal, and LUTher.
- Fully optimized for multiple processors and SSE/SSE2 on Intel processors and AltiVec (Velocity Engine) on PowerPC.
- The plug-in has a simplified interface giving you access to the most commonly used color correction controls directly in the host application.
- Scrub through the clip you're correcting and preview your work with realtime playback.
- Direct communication with video preview hardware without additional software. Supported hardware includes FireWire/DV (Mac), Blackmagic (Mac/Windows) and AJA (Mac).
- Preview lookup tables (LUTs) allow for accurate previewing.
- Supports Colorociter Colorist's Workstation and Tangent Wave for tactile hardware control.
- Includes User's Guide in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Color Finesse 3 System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 (64-bit).
- 1024x768 (or larger) display.
- QuickTime 7.0 or later.Compatible host application for Color Finesse PI Plug-in:
- Adobe After Effects CS5/CS5.5/CS6, or
- Premiere Pro CS5/CS5.5/CS6Compatible host application for Color Finesse LE Plug-in:
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5 and CS6Color Finesse 3.0.7 includes a number of fixes and enhancements:
- HSL curves settings were not being restored properly when loading a saved settings file. (Win).
- Make cursor change within Simplified Interface curves to make it easier to select end points (Mac).
- Remove ability to delete first and last curve points in the Simplified Interface curves to match Windows behavior (Mac).
- Fix a problem where upgrading the LE version when no version of Color Finesse had been previously installed caused a crash when entering registration information (Mac).
- Removed Rapid Preview button from Reference panes. It is not supposed to function there and caused confusion (Mac/Win).