FXhome HitFilm Ultimate v1.1.3109Program Type:
Video editing & compositingRelease Date:
July 17, 2012Homepage:
Win XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)File Size:
96.1Mb / 106MbHitFilm Ultimate
- Новаторский продукт, ориентированный на независимых кинорежиссёров, объединяющий возможности редактирования видео, усовершенствованный композитинг в 2D и 3D и визуальные эффекты. Функция многодорожечного редактирования видео эффективно интегрируется с новейшим 3D-симулятором частиц, отслеживанием движений и более 110 эффектами, включая процедурный огонь, взрывы, стрельба, освещение и брызги крови. Замените зелёный фон и создавайте свои виртуальные наборы с помощью 3D-композитинга, которые обычно стоят тысячи долларов. HitFilm обладает интуитивно понятным интерфейсом, понятен для новичков и невероятно мощен с возможностью полной настройки для опытных кинорежиссёров.
redefines what is possible for independent filmmakers, combining video editing, advanced compositing in 2D and 3D and visual effects for the first time. HitFilm Ultimate’s multi-track video editing integrates seamlessly with a cutting edge 3D particle simulator, motion tracking and over 110 advanced effects, including procedural fire, explosions, gunfire, lightning and blood spray. Replace green screen backgrounds and create your own virtual sets using 3D compositing features that normally cost thousands of dollars. HitFilm is controlled by an intuitive interface that is easy to use for beginners and hugely powerful with full customization for expert filmmakers.Highlights
• Easy to use: HitFilm Ultimate gives you incredible power but is still easy to use. Even if you’re a complete beginner you’ll pick it up quickly and help is never far away.
• Multi-track video editing: HitFilm is the only visual effects product that also includes a tightly integrated, multi-track video editor.
• 2D effects: HitFilm Ultimate comes with over 110 effects for blurring, warping, color correcting and stylizing your videos. Combine any number of effects to create entirely unique results.
• 3D effects: A range of 3D smoke, fire, explosion and shockwave effects are included with HitFilm Ultimate. They’re ready to go, so all you need to do is drop them into place and press play.
• Particle simulator: HitFilm Ultimate’s cutting edge particle simulator is unrivalled, with fully customizable particles that interact with other layers in your 3D scene. No other software under $1000 offers similar functionality out of the box.
• Particle deflectors and forces: 3D particles can interact with deflectors and forces, colliding realistically with surfaces using physics-based simulations. The possibilities for visual effects and motion graphics are endless.
• Motion tracking: HitFilm Ultimate includes highly accurate optical flow and template match tracking for advanced compositing.
• Import 3D camera tracking data: Camera tracking data from software such as PFHoe, SynthEyes, Boujou and Voodoo can be imported to HitFilm Ultimate, enabling advanced 3D compositing.
• Procedural fire, lightning and blood generators: HitFilm creates realistic fire and lightning based on real world behaviour. The lightning can be customized for all electrical visual effects and the procedural fire reacts dynamically to layers in your scene. Blood spray creates realistic squibs and liquid spurts.
• Multiple 3D views: When compositing in 3D, HitFilm Ultimate users benefit from multiple, simultaneous orthographic and 3D views to aid the positioning of layers and cameras.
• 3D Gunfire: HitFilm’s Gunfire technology is unrivalled. Create an infinite variety of fully 3D muzzle flashes to suit any weapon. If you make action movies, this effect will revolutionize your shootouts.
• 2D compositing: Combine multiple layers together and use over 40 in-built effects. Composite green screen and mix video and images together to create brand new shots.
• 3D compositing: Switch to three dimensions to open up even more creative possibilities. You can even move your video layers in and around HitFilm’s 3D effects to create unique visuals.
• Lights: HitFilm’s 3D lighting lets you create entirely virtual scenes or match the lighting from a live action shot by mixing different lights together, just as you would on a real set.
• Light flares: Highly customizable lens flares and lights that can be animated and even mapped to 3D points.
• Shadows: If you’re working in 3D you can use automatic shadow casting for an extra level of realism. HitFilm’s shadows interact naturally with layers, 3D effects and lights.
• Depth of field: HitFilm’s 3D cameras work realistically, with optional depth of field automatically blurring layers based on their relative distance from the lens.
• Motion blur: Turn on automatic motion blur for more realistic movement of your 2D and 3D layers.
• ‘Film look’ presets: The ‘film look’ presets are a quick way to give your movies a professional appearance, whether you’re going for a Hollywood blockbuster or a quiet romcom.FXhome HitFilm TUTORIALS >>Supported file formatsImport Containers & File Formats
- ASF, AVI, DV, M2T, M2TS, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1 & MPEG-2 Video (MPE, MPG, MPEG, M2V), MTS, MXF (DVCPro HD), WMV
- AAC, MP3, M4A, MPA, WAV, WMA
- BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Image SequenceImport Technologies & Codecs
- DV, HDV, DSLR
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (TS, PS) & MP4 (AVC/H.264 & AAC)
- Windows MediaExport File Formats
- AVI (Uncompressed, PAL DV, NTSC DV)
- MP4 (AVC/H.264 video and/or AAC audio)
- Image Sequence (PNG, JPG, BMP)Minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). Recommends Win 7 64-bit to get the best experience when running HitFilm.
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- RAM: 2GB
- Graphics card: Intel HD 3000, NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or AMD/ATI Radeon HD 2900 GT with at least 512 MB video memory and support for OpenGL 2.0. Please make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date - visit NVIDIA or AMD/ATI to download the latest drivers.
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 in 32-bit color mode
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk space: 300MB free disk space for program installationHitFilm v1.1.3109. Update released on July 17, 2012
A new HitFilm 1.1 update has been released! There aren't many changes but what is there is pretty cool. Check out the changelog:
- Dolby Digital audio decoding now supported for AVCHD.
- Major improvements to AVCHD video decoding performance
- Ultimate exclusive: New Derez effect, created for the Video Game High School web series