Photomatix Pro v4.2.2 (Win32/Win64)Developer:
Windows XP/Vista/7File Size:
7.15Mb / 7.69MbPhotomatix Pro
- программа для профессиональных фотографов и продвинутых любителей. Photomatix Pro комбинирует любое число различных кадров в сцене с высокой контрастностью в одно изображение с деталями и всеми тенями. Photomatix Pro
автономная система, которая расширяет динамический диапазон фотографов. Продукт позволяет пользователям смешивать кадры и восстанавливать локальные детали из High Dynamic Range изображений, созданных из многократного экспонирования. В дополнении к Tone Mapping, Photomatix Pro предлагает 6 методов смешивания кадров, поддержку 16-и битов и пакетную обработку данных.
- increase the dynamic range of your photographs. If you have ever photographed a high contrast scene, you know that even the best exposure will typically have blown out highlights and flat shadows. Photomatix offers two ways to solve this problem: Exposure Blending: Merge differently exposed photographs into one image with increased dynamic range. Tone Mapping: Reveal highlight and shadow details in an HDR image created from multiple exposures. The tone mapped image is ready for printing while showing the complete dynamic range captured.Saving on lighting equipment
Given that most digital cameras can auto-bracket at different exposures, you do not need to acquire expensive lighting equipment -and carry it- when shooting high contrast scenes. Just enable Auto Exposure Bracketing, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.Saving time in post-processing
Photomatix Pro is designed for productivity - automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.Taking advantage of your 32-bit images
Have you created a 32-bit HDR image in Photoshop CS2 and could not get a good HDR conversion? The Photomatix Tone Mapping tool may help. See how it compares to Photoshop CS2 HDR conversion.Great pictures on cloudy days
Shadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs. The tone mapping tool of Photomatix Pro can turn them into great-looking images. Check this image as example.Noise reduction
The Exposure Blending functions of Photomatix Pro merge any number of bracketed photos - this process is equivalent to image stacking, which tends to reduce noise in the resulting image.Well exposed panoramas
A panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene - you can't limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama. By taking views under several exposures and processing them in Photomatix Pro, you can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene.What`s new:
- Bug fixed: Some windows (Finishing Touch in particular) could disappear or become inaccessible.
- Bug fixed: 32-bit HDR files saved as 32-bit Floating Point TIFF were displayed very overexposed when opened in Photoshop or Lightroom 4.1.
- Bug fixed: Presets menu could sometime overlap display options.
- Bug fixed: Menu shortcuts sometimes failed to work correctly.
- Bug fixed: Switching presets could result in an error under some circumstances.
- Bug fixed: Issue of file saved under another name and empty file created that was fixed in version 4.2.1 could still happen for some users.
- Increased the size of the borders of some windows to make it easier to resize them.
- Added support for Raw files from the Nikon D800E.System Requirements:
- Windows Vista and Windows 7, or Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP with .NET 1.1 framework or higher (if the .NET framework is not installed, the installation wizard of Photomatix Pro will invite you to download it from Microsoft's website)
- 1 GB of RAM (more recommended, the more the better)
- 500 MB of available hard-disk space (more recommended)
- 1024x768 or greater monitor resolution
- Color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card