Portable jv16 PowerTools 2008 220.127.116.119 Program Type:
Multilingual (русский включительно) Platform:
Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP, VistaFile Size:
5.8Mbjv16 PowerTools 2007
- одна из лучших программ для работы с системным реестром. Включает в себя мощный менеджер реестра, позволяет работать со списком программ из автозагрузки и деинсталляции, со списком зарегистрированных в системе типов файлов, расширений, контекстным меню IE (с тем, в которое часто вставляют свои пункты менеджеры закачек) и некоторыми другими... Возможно использование в локальной сети.
--------------------------------------------------------------jv16 PowerTools 2008
is a complete Windows optimization and registry cleaning toolkit. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
The new and improved jv16 PowerTools is an easy-to-use Windows optimization suite and registry cleaning toolkit containing 21 different tools which allow you to keep your computer running smoothly and error-free.
The Registry Cleaner of jv16 PowerTools is not just "a registry cleaner" but "the registry cleaner". The feature uses advanced stateful registry scanning technology which means it doesn't scan the registry entry by entry but analyzes it as a whole.Registry Cleaner features:
- Includes 18 different registry scan methods which can all run at the same time
- A generic MRU list and history data cleaner can flush the privacy-threatening history data of hundreds of applications
- Finds obsolete file extension definitions, Add/Remove list entries, unused font declarations, left-over software entries, application paths, shared component definitions and invalid ActiveX and COM/DCOM registrations jv16 PowerTools 2008 can:
- Automatically clean your Windows registry from obsolete and unneeded data.
- Automatically fix many kinds of registry errors, such as broken file references.
- Easily uninstall leftover traces of software you have thought you have already uninstalled ages ago.
- Detect and remove unneeded history data and MRU (most recently used) lists that can contain sensitive information about you.
- Locate and delete unneeded files, including temp files and duplicate files.
- And much, much more! jv16 PowerTools has main tools
- Software Manager
- Startup Manager
- Registry Manager
- Registry Cleaner
- Registry Finder
- Registry Find and Replace
- Registry Monitor
- Registry Compactor
- Registry Information
- File Finder
- File Cleaner
- File Organizer
- Duplicate File Finder
- File Tool
- Directory Finder
- Directory Tool
- Disk Wiper
- One Click Cleaner
- Start Menu and Desktop Tool
- History Cleaner
- Automation Tool New in jv16 PowerTools 2008:
The new version will contain the following improvements.
- Fully rewritten Startup Manager, allows now see all the automatically starting programs and libraries including all the DLL files.
- New tool: File Recovery. Allows you to search and recover deleted files with a range of powerful options.
- New main window user interface. The new user interface is a mix between the old PowerTools 1.4.x version and PowerTools 2007. But no need to worry, user can select whether to use the new user interface or the old PT 2007 interface.
- Registry Cleaner policy changer. Our products have always been designed to be the safest possible, even if that ment missing a few registry errors every now and then. This policy has changed a bit in a way user can now select how much safety should be highlighted. At the top end, the improved registry cleaner engine has double analyzer mode in which every bit of registry is analyzed by two different registry cleaner engines (the latest version and the previous version) and a piece of registry data is considered invalid only if both engines think it's invalid. Naturally, this makes the scan slower than normal. At the other end of the scale is the fastest and the most aggressive scanning mode.
- Ability to use Live Support directly within the product. If you have a question when using the product, just click to open the Live Support and ask our support staff a question in real time.Changes in jv16 PowerTools 2008 18.104.22.1689:
- Improved compatibility with large (1 GB+) files.
- Improved the progress reporting of the File Split feature.
- Fixed a bug from the File Tool's Split feature that caused it not to support large (1 GB+) files.
- Fixed a bug from the Directory Finder which made it impossible to start a search with certain Search by Date settings.
- Fixed a bug from the System Cleaner which caused the MRU/History cleaning feature not to work.
- Added the support of Scan Report also for the Raw List mode of the Registry Cleaner.Download: