Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 v2.5-UNIONHomepage:
123Mb/209MbTRAKTOR PRO 2
- универсальный и всесторонний инструмент для цифрового диджеинга, созданный чтобы отвечать самым высоким профессиональным стандартам. По сравнению с предыдущими версиями, появились бесчисленные новшества для диджеинга в клубах и на вечеринках.
-------------------------------TRAKTOR PRO 2
is the world-renowned, rock-solid 4-deck DJ program that gets you mixing straight out the box. Now with TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, this version boasts a new interface with TruWave colored waveforms for a visually rich experience of your music. Simpler than ever to use, TRAKTOR PRO 2 also sees the arrival of the new Sample Decks and Loop Recorder features for ultimate mix creativity.
The industry-leading DJ software now comes with TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, offering a new level in performance and usability:
- New: High-res colored TruWave waveforms differentiate between kicks, hi-hats and snares so you can mix your tracks visually.
- New: redesigned, easy on the eye GUI and layouts, including Essential View for simple external mixer control.
- New: Capture and layer loops via the Sample Decks, build your own loop libraries and flavor your mix with heavyweight effects.Top Features:
- Professional DJ software, integrating industry-standard workflows into an intuitive and stylish interface
- Modular user interface featuring 4 playback decks with automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
- 21 professional effects - tempo sync to any deck or route an external source through the industry-leading effects section
- Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on the fly with precise control over loop In and Out points
- Fully featured 4-channel mixer, emulating the Xone: 92 4-band EQ and filters by Allen & Heath and three other high end equalizers
- Real-time track management with incremental search, Crate Flick artwork browsing, iPod and iTunes compatibility
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues, and loop setting / adjusting follow the same intuitive workflow as industry-standard hardware
- Automatic gain control based on perceived loudness; high-quality key correction
- Directly record your set to disk with the integrated recorder supporting internal and external audio input
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, as well as the sync'ing of external gear through MIDI clock functionalitySupported audio formats:
- Ogg Vorbis
- non-DRM WMA
- AACSystem Requirements
- Windows XP (32 Bit), Vista/ 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Mac OS X10.6 or higher
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, Intel Core Duo, or AMD Athlon 64,
- 2 GB RAM
- USB 2.0