NewBlue 3D Transformations for Windows v1.4 Build 110914Program Type:
Sep 29, 2011 Platform:
Windows (XP or higher required)File Size:
39.4MbNewBlue 3D Transformations
- Плагин предназначенный для создания в вашем видео-редакторе сногсшибательных настраиваемых 3D-переходов от одной сцены к другой. Включает 13 вариантов переходов со 165 пресетами для них. От полёта на ковре-самолете, до парящих коробок пиццы, всё это вы найдете в NewBlue 3D Transformations.
---------------------- NewBlue 3D Transformations
delivers eye-popping transitions that twist, fly, fold, bounce and more from one scene to the next. This collection of 165 presets in 13 high energy transitions breaks creative ground with new ways to slice, fly and reassemble your scenes. From a magic carpet ride to hovering pizza boxes, you'll find it all with NewBlue 3D Transformations.
The product is available for all major video editing software platforms, including Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Avid NewsCutter, Avid Symphony, Avid Xpress, Avid Liquid, Corel (formerly Ulead) VideoStudio, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Sony Vegas Movie Studio and Thomson Grass Valley EDIUS.This collection includes:
- Box Fold
displays the first scene on the inside panels of a box that then folds inward and puts the second scene on top of the box.
- Checker Board
creates a checkerboard pattern of the first and second scenes, and uses it to fly from one scene to the other.
slices the first scene into strips resembling a comb's teeth, which twirl and peel off the page to reveal the second scene.
flips the first scene away to reveal the second scene on the other side.
- Fly Away
makes the first scene fly and spin inward until it disappears, revealing the second scene.
- Louver Grid
turns the first scene into a grid of spinning, window louver-like panels that rotate into the second scene.
turns the first scene into a stack of window louvers that rotate to reveal the second scene.
- Magic Carpet
curls the first scene into a magic carpet-like shape that spins as it flies, revealing the second scene.
- Page Turn
gently turns the first scene as if it were a page in a book or calendar, revealing the second scene.
- Pizza Boxes
builds a stack of spinning boxes with the sides alternating between the first and second scene. The boxes eventually settle together and combine to create the second scene.
- Rotating Frames
cuts the first scene into cascading frames that spin on a central axis, then reassembles them to reveal the second scene.
- Spiral Bounce
slices the first scene into bouncing squares that spiral inward, then outward to re-form as the second scene.
slices, twists, and peels the first scene away to reveal the second scene.Support Video Editing Hosts
- Adobe Premiere 7.0 or higher, Premiere Elements 3.0 or higher, Premiere Pro (CS5/64 bit support)
- Avid AVX 2 or higher NLEs, including: Media Composer, NewsCutter, Symphony and Xpress
- Avid Studio version 1.0 or higher
- Corel VideoStudio 9 or higher
- Grass Valley (formerly Canopus) EDIUS version 5.0 or higher
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus, Video Deluxe 17 Plus, Video Deluxe 17 Premium, Video Pro X3
- Pinnacle Studio versions 10 or higher
- Sony Vegas Pro & Vegas Movie Studio 4 or higher and Vegas Pro 10 OpenFX (32-bit versions)
- Sony Vegas Pro 8.1 & 9.0 and Vegas Pro 10 OpenFX (64-bit versions)