NewBlue Video Essentials 5 v1.4 Build 110718Program Type:
Video, Plug-insRelease Date:
Mar 8, 2012 Homepage:
40.6MbNewBlue Video Essentials V
предлагает 10 целенаправленных эффектов, предназначенных для создания результатов профессионального качества с минимальными усилиями. Эти инструменты позволят сэкономить время, энергию и увеличить вашу производительность.
--------------------- NewBlue Video Essentials V
offers 10 targeted effects designed for producing professional quality results with minimum effort. These tools will save time, energy, and accelerate your productivity.This collection includes:
- Alpha Processor
takes the alpha channel of your video and processes it in useful ways, including inverting, blurring, and adjusting its width.
- Background Generator
magnifies and alters your video image to turn it into a beautiful backdrop, complete with perpetual panning motion.
- Color Fixer Pro
provides the same quick and easy technique to fix color balance as Color Fixer Plus, while respecting broadcast-safe color values. Set the color balance, adjust the saturation, brightness, film gamma, and preserve blacks and whites to quickly get the look you want in one pass.
- Old TV
creates one of the most sophisticated old TV looks we've ever seen. Using chroma, tint, saturation, brightness, contrast, and ghosting you can create a nostalgic look and a lot more.
adds a colored outline to text, chromakey, or other visuals with transparent borders. Create cut-out paper looks, give your titles an edge glow, and more.
- Progressive Stretch
takes a 4:3 (standard definition) video clip and stretches it nicely in a widescreen format with optional cropping. Now it’s easy to cut to standard definition shots without ugly black side bars or sacrificing part of the image.
- Selective Color
creates a stunning look by isolating a narrow range of colors within your clip – leaving everything else gray.
- Selective Focus
blurs the image outside an arbitrarily shaped area. Use Selective Focus to mimic a shallow depth of field or call attention to a region in the image.
- Selective Tint
applies sophisticated tint algorithms to an area inside and outside an arbitrary user defined region in the picture. Also control the gradient crossfade between regions and masking behavior, to pinpoint what gets tinted.
- View Finder
simulates a video camera viewfinder.Support Video Editing Hosts
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 and higher (CS5/64 bit support; Transition Packages not supported)
- Adobe Premiere 7.0 or higher, Premiere Elements 3.0 or higher, Premiere Pro (CS5/64 bit support)
- Avid AVX 2 or higher NLEs, including: Media Composer, NewsCutter, Symphony and Xpress
- Avid Studio version 1.0 or higher
- Corel VideoStudio 9 or higher
- Grass Valley (formerly Canopus) EDIUS version 5.0 or higher
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus, Video Deluxe 17 Plus, Video Deluxe 17 Premium, Video Pro X3
- Pinnacle Studio versions 10 or higher
- Sony Vegas Pro & Vegas Movie Studio 4 or higher and Vegas Pro 10 OpenFX (32-bit versions)
- Sony Vegas Pro 8.1 & 9.0 and Vegas Pro 10 OpenFX (64-bit versions)