NewBlue 3D Explosions v1.4 Build 110914Program Type:
Video, Plug-insRelease Date:
Sep 29, 2011 Homepage:
40MbNewBlue 3D Explosions
с легкостью добавляет энергию взрыва в ваше видео. Этот удивительный набор настраиваемых 3D переходов включает 180 пресетов в 13 различных плагинов, которые предоставляют новые творческие способы взрыва сцен: морфинг между сегментами с взрывной энергией, вихрь, собирающий новую сцену или резкий разрыв изображений в пух и прах.
--------------------- NewBlue 3D Explosions
injects explosive energy into your videos with ease. This astonishing collection of customizable 3D transitions includes 180 presets in 13 different plugins that introduce creative new ways to blast a scene into pieces. Morph between segments with explosive energy, swirl pieces that reassemble into the new scene or dramatically blast the image into smithereens.This collection includes:
- Blow Apart
makes your first scene drop away, then break into a grid that's blown apart to reveal your second scene.
- Bouncing Cubes
converts the first and second scenes into 3D cubes with user-adjustable behavior.
- Bouncing Frames
creates a series of bouncing "frames" around one scene before blending into the next.
- Box Explode
folds your first scene into a spinning box that flies apart to reveal your second scene.
turns the first scene into bits of three-dimensional confetti that blow off the screen to reveal the second scene.
- Grid Blast
shrinks your first scene, then divides it into a grid whose pieces fly off the screen and reveal your second scene.
- Grid Explosion
slices the first scene into a grid of particles that blast apart on trajectories determined by the shape of the image to reveal the second scene.
- Grid Fall Away
breaks your first scene into pieces that fall away from the camera, with the darker portions falling faster than the lighter ones.
- Intensity Grid
turns the scene into a rectangular grid in which the lighter pieces fly towards the camera, then contract and fade into the second scene.
breaks your scene into panels that spiral inward, then return to spiral outward, re-forming into the second scene.
- Spiral Rotation
breaks your first scene into a rectangular grid of panels that spiral inward while flipping around an axis, and then spiral back out to reassemble as the second scene.
breaks the first scene into small pieces that twirl and fly around the screen to reveal the second scene.
makes the first scene bulge outward and wiggle like a flag in the breeze as it turns into the second scene.Support Video Editing Hosts
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 and higher (CS5/64 bit support; Transition Packages not supported)
- Adobe Premiere 7.0 or higher, Premiere Elements 3.0 or higher, Premiere Pro (CS5/64 bit support)
- Avid AVX 2 or higher NLEs, including: Media Composer, NewsCutter, Symphony and Xpress
- Avid Studio version 1.0 or higher
- Corel VideoStudio 9 or higher
- Grass Valley (formerly Canopus) EDIUS version 5.0 or higher
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus, Video Deluxe 17 Plus, Video Deluxe 17 Premium, Video Pro X3
- Pinnacle Studio versions 10 or higher
- Sony Vegas Pro & Vegas Movie Studio 4 or higher and Vegas Pro 10 OpenFX (32-bit versions)
- Sony Vegas Pro 8.1 & 9.0 and Vegas Pro 10 OpenFX (64-bit versions)