Saphire v6.03 for Nuke/OFXProgram Type:
Video FX, Plug-inDeveloper:
GenArts, Inc. Homepage:
Windows XP/Vista/7File Size:
- это пакет из более чем 200 плагинов для обработки изображений и синтеза, разделенных на несколько категорий: освещение, стилизация, искажение, наведение резкости, эффекты перехода и т.д. Каждое дополнение имеет набор параметров, которые можно анимировать, благодаря чему количество эффектов, которые можно получить с помощью плагинов, увеличивается во много раз. Работает с программами: Nuke, Fusion, Scratch, Vegas Pro, Toxik/Composite, Baselight, Film Master и Mistika.
Using Sapphire 5
’s 200+ visual effects plug-ins for Nuke/OFX, artists will now be able to add superb, high-quality realism to their comps faster than ever before, buying crucial additional time to finesse their shots. We’ve been carefully crafting the world’s finest visual effects for over 13 years, and that excellence has made Sapphire the industry standard plug-ins for the most discerning artists and editors. OFX host support includes Nuke, Fusion, Scratch, Vegas Pro, Toxik/Composite, Baselight, Film Master and Mistika.
Always reliable, always backward compatible, Sapphire is packed with incredibly organic effects including glows, edge rays, lightning and film effects and features unrivaled image quality and legendary usability. Sapphire 5 is now GPU accelerated to give artists a fully interactive experience - even in high def - while floating point support offers the highest dynamic range and image quality possible.Sapphire 5 plug-ins for OFX features:
- Over 220 must-have effects, each with many options and parameters that can be adjusted and animated for an unlimited range of effects.
- Sapphire 5 uses full floating point for all internal processing, improving quality for many effects.
- The Sapphire 5 upgrade includes 16 new effects such as TVDamage, TVChannelChange, Technicolor and many new transitions. Go here for the full list of new effects.
- GPU enabled for fastest render speeds. NVidia GeForce 200 or 400 series or QuadroFX 5800 graphics card required for maximum performance, but no GPU is required; CPU renders are 100% compatible and very fast. Visit our support page for more information.Highlights:
- Most effects are GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements. NVidia GeForce 200 or 400 series or QuadroFX 5800 graphics card required for maximum performance. Visit our support page for more information.
- Floating point support for amazing image quality and maximum dynamic range.New Effects:
- TVDamage simulates various artifacts of television broadcast and display such as static, ghosting, interference, and more.
- TVChannelChange performs a transition by simulating a channel change on an old television set.
- Technicolor2Strip simulates a Technicolor 2-strip film process to give the look of 1930s Technicolor film.
- Technicolor3Strip simulates a Technicolor 3-strip film process to give the look of 1935-1955 Technicolor film.
- Swish3D dissolves between two input clips while performing 3D moves on each.
- WipePlasma transitions between two input clips using a moving plasma texture.
- WipePointalize wipes by adding random polygon brush shapes from one clip onto another.
- WipeWeave transitions using a texture resembling woven strands.
- WipeMoire transitions using a pattern of overlapping concentric rings.
- DissolveLensFlare transitions between two clips using an animated lens flare.
- DissolveEdgeRays transitions between two clips while applying beams of light from the image edges.
- DissolveGlint transitions between two clips while applying a star shaped glint effect.
- DissolveGlintRainbow transitions between two clips while applying a star shaped glint rainbow effect.
- DissolveDefocus dissolves between two clips while defocusing/focusing each.
- DissolveTiles transitions between two input clips by shifting tile shaped sections of each.
- DissolveDistort interpolates between two clips while distorting each using the other as a lens.New Features and Parameters:
- All effects use floating point processing for improved image quality and HDR support.
- Sapphire can now fully process 32-bit HDR floating point footage with no clamping.
- GPU acceleration improves performance for many effects.
- All threshold controls now go beyond 1 to support HDR.
- Param limits are widened for ShowBadColors to support HDR.
- Z Defocus and Z Convolve now have Boost Highlights.
- Glint and Glare have new Blur, Hue Shift, and Invert Matte parameters.
- Glow has new Show Threshold, Invert Matte, and Combine parameters.
- LensFlare has a new Glint Rays Lens.What's New in v6.03:
- Corrected the gamma for lens flares in the Preset Browser.
- Fixed a problem with Deband on Mac.
- Place Flare Designer and Preset Browser log files in temporary directory if default location is not writable
- Improved render performance for the default lensflare
- LensFlare now correctly applies gamma to custom texture elements
- Fixed crashes and hangs with LensFlare in Fusion
- Fixed a bug that caused some presets to load incorrectly.Compatibility Matrix:
- The Foundry Nuke 5.0 or greater
- Eyeon Digital Fusion 5.2 or greater
- Eyeon Fusion64 5.2 or greater
- FilmLight Baselight 3.3 or greater
- SGO Mistika 6.1.3
- Digital Vision Nucoda or Phoenix 2011.2.058 or greater (Win)
- Assimilate SCRATCH 3.8 or greater (Win), 4.0 or greater (Mac)
- Sony Vegas Pro 10.0 or greater (Win)