Windows XP PRO SP3 CORP 5508 Unattended x86Program Type:
This special eXPerience edition of Windows XP SP3 has the latest available build of SP3 included, which is build 5508. No, this is perhaps not the final RTM of SP3 and is not to be confused with the SP3 final which is not yet released/finished. This latest build has the HD Audio fix. I got sick of waiting for the final SP3 so here is a completely full and tweaked installation with SP3 and a lot of other added stuff.
Windows is version 5.1.2600.5508FEATURES:
100% Unattended, just boot from the CD and format your drive or partition. Remember to back up your drive or partition before formatting it. You cannot use the "Repair Option" from the CD with this edition of Windows.
- Added Service Pack 3 build 5508 (21st MArch 2008)
- Added Internet Explorer 7
- Added Windows Media Player 11
- Added Windows Update Agent
- Added Required Hotfixes to March 26th 2008
- Added Flash For Internet Explorer
- Added Flash for Firefox, Opera and Netscape
- Added Prio (Task Manager priority and affinity saver)
- Added Royale Blue and Royale Noir themes (blue as default)
- Changed Wallpaper
- Added eXPerience Desktop Folder (Desktop Icon Layout, Keyboard Settings, Registry Backup, Services Configuration Files, ShrinkXP Scripts)
- Added "DirectX Diagnostics, Disk Management, System Config" under "Accessories" on the Start Menu.
- Added "Local Users and Groups" under "Administrative Tools" on the Start Menu.
- Fixed IE7 icon (was showing IE6 icon)
- Fixed the urlmon.dll error crashing IE6 (used the SP2 version)
- Added npdrmv2.dll, npdsplay.dll and npwmsdrm.dll to "Program Files\Windows Media Player" for streaming Windows Media files in Firefox and Opera.
- Added the following files to system32 - cdimage.exe, CDR.exe, CHNGTEXT.EXE, CHOICE.COM, cmdow.exe, comdlg32.ocx, d3dx9_24.dll, d3dx9_25.dll, d3dx9_26.dll, d3dx9_27.dll, d3dx9_28.dll, d3dx9_29.dll, d3dx9_30.dll, d3dx9_31.dll, d3dx9_32.dll, d3dx9_33.dll, d3dx9_34.dll, d3dx9_35.dll, d3dx9_36.dll, lame_enc.dll, LAYOUT.DLL, MAKECAB.EXE, MSCOMCTL.OCX, MSSTDFMT.DLL, pskill.exe, sleep.exe
Windows passes "Windows Genuine Advantage" checks. You do not need a product key (see I386\WINNT.SIF) DRIVERS:
Bashrat The Sneaky driverpacks:
- Mass Storage
No components have been removed from this edition of Windows. However, the installation files have been run through nLite. You can find the nLite "Last Session.ini" file here on the CD: $OEM$\OTHER\LastSession.ini
Внимание! У вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста.