Ace Utilities v220.127.116.115Developer:
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7File Size:
- пакет утилит, предназначенный для настройки операционных систем семейства Windows. Он включает в себя более 10 утилит для поддержания системы в отличной форме. Ace Utilities отображает полный список загружаемых компонентов, чистит реестр, удаляет ненужные файлы с дисков. Кроме того, тут реализована возможность поиска дубликатов файлов, удаления логов и мертвых ссылок, неправильных ярлыков.
- Tools like Registry Cleaner, Disk Cleaner,Duplicate File Finder, Internet History Eraser, Startup Manager, etc. Ace Utilities is an award winning collection of tools to optimize your PC's performance. It allows you to find and remove the junk files in your PC, invalid registry entries, delete your internet usage history, provides plug-in support to erase the usage-history for over 200 third-party applications, manage your internet cookies and much more. With a detailed startup-manager you can see what all programs, services, drivers, etc start automatically with Windows and optionally disable them.
Furthermore, Ace Utilities also includes options to find true duplicate files, fix or remove broken shortcuts and to uninstall software completely. Other features include secure file deletion, disk space analysis, an empty-folder finder and more.System TuneUp - Breathe A New Life Into Your PC.
System TuneUp is a modified version of our product - "Ace Utilities". It has a different user-interface and will only work on systems using Windows XP or above.Registry TuneUp - The Best Registry Cleaner You Will Ever Need.
Registry TuneUp is one of the most advanced and effective registry cleaners you will ever need. It is a tool to optimize clean and tune up your system registry - the most important part of windows.Registry Finder - Find your way through Windows Registry.
Registry Finder provides a powerful search engine that allows you to find Registry information based on a search criterion. Registry Finder uses the Windows Registry editor tool (Regedit) so you don't need to learn how to edit, delete or rename registry keys.Registry Compactor - Bring order to Windows Registry.
The Windows Registry grows as data is added to it, but it never shrinks when data is removed. A bloated registry with a lot of empty space can slow down the boot time as well as performance. Registry Defragmenter and Compactor will rebuild and re-index your registry to eliminate structural mistakes and corruption.What's new in v5.2.5?
- Fixed an issue in Erase Your History > Firefox where 'saved passwords' were not being deleted
- Fixed an issue in Erase Your History where the tool crashed when Firefox was updated to version 9
- In 'Find Duplicate Files > Drives/Folders to scan' window, the entries already present in the 'selected drives/folders' are now 'click-able'. This faciliates easy removal of such entries from the scan list.
- Fixed and issue in the 'Find Duplicate Files' where using the option 'Check Mark > All within this file's folder and its sub folders' results in selection of entries that are not within the selected parameters.
- Fixed an issue with Cookie Manager where loading cookies after installing Firefox 9 causes Ace Utilities to crash.
- Fixed an issue in 'Erase Your History' where the 'More Actions > Reset to defaults' option was not resetting the options in all the sub-sections.
- Fixed an issue in the 'Cookie Manager' where in certain scenarios it unnecessarily shows the user a message to 'uncheck cookies'.
- Fixed an issue with the Registry Backup tool (Regbak) where the 'limit backups to x number of days (/limitdays:x)' was not working.
- Added some entries to the built-in 'ignore list'
- Added a feature in the 'Cookie Manager' where when the user selects a new 'browser' entry from the 'browser selection list', the Cookie Manager retains the changes made up to that point.
- Updated the support for 'Internet Explorer 9' and 'Opera' in the 'Erase Your History' tool.
- Fixed an issue in 'Erase Your History' where pressing the 'F6' key in certain pages rendered the program unresponsive.
- Added Plug-in Maker in 'Erase Your History > Plugins' section. Users can now create custom plug-ins.
- Detached 'Cookie Manager' from the 'Options'. It now runs as a separate entity.System RequirementsSupported Windows versions
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- Windows 7 32/64 bitMinimum
- Graphics mode: 800x600 with 16-bit color
- 22 MB free hard-disk space
- Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor with 133 MHz
- 64 MB RAMRecommended
- Graphics mode: 1024x768 with 32-bit color
- 50 MB or more free hard-disk space
- Intel Pentium III or above, or AMD Athlon processor with 500 MHz or above
- 128 MB RAM or more