Sandboxie v3.62Release Date:
WinALL File Size:
- небольшое, но весьма полезное дополнение для веб-браузеров, повышающее безопасность при работе с неблагонадёжными сайтами.
Sandboxie защищает компьютер от всех нежелательных изменений, которые могли бы быть совершены активным содержимым сайтов, например, установка нежелательного софта.
lets you browse the Web securely while keeping all your browser's functionality for active content.
Protecting your Freecell statistics using Sandboxie may be a good idea when a less qualified player comes along, but you will probably want to play most of your games outside the sandbox. On the other hand, you may want to run your Web browser inside the sandbox most of the time. This way any incoming, unsolicited software (spyware, malware and the like) that you download, is trapped in the sandbox. Changes made to your list of Favorites or Bookmarks, hijacking of your preferred start page, new and unwanted icons on your desktop - all these, and more, are trapped in and bound to the sandbox.
You could also try a new toolbar add-on, browser extension or just about any kind of software. If you don't like it, you throw away the sandbox, and start again with a fresh sandbox. On the other hand, if you do like the new piece of software, you can re-install it outside the sandbox so it becomes a permanent part of your system.
Sandboxie intercepts changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
Sandboxie traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well. Changes in Version 3.62
(23 November 2011):
This version is primarily a bug-fix release which resolves a few issues reported in version 3.60.Bug Fixes:
- Sandboxie Control would crash if one of the Quick Recovery folders is a reparse point
- Sandboxie Control would not forget its window size and position in a multiple monitor setup.
- A file that matches a direct access setting could be handled incorrectly (1) if renamed to a name which no longer matches any direct access settings; or (2) if its parent folder did not exist outside the sandbox.
- Direct access exclusions to window class names would not always apply under 64-bit Windows.
- Incorrect handling of access to files in the sandbox using a file ID rather than a file name.
- Improved dropping of files into the Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers in a drag-and-drop scenario.
- On Windows Vista and Windows 7, installation of ActiveX components that involve running an EXE file were not elevated correctly.
- Programs running in the sandbox were not able to manage taskbar thumbnail buttons on Windows 7.
- Fixed an incompatibility with the Fault Tolerant Heap on Windows 7.Improved compatibility with other software:
- Sandboxie will automatically run the Software Compatibility when new software is installed.
- Security software: Home-Guard Activity Monitor, FortKnox Firewall, F-Secure 2012
- Browsers: Scrapbook add-on, FoxNotes add-on, Windows Search for IE 8, Chrome Sync Data feature.
- Utilities: Typing Assistant, FeedDemon
- Hardware: N-Trig DuoSense tablet software, nVidia Stereoscopic 3D Driver