Ableton Suite v8.2.7Release Date:
WinALL File Size:
1.32GbAbleton Suite 8
является расширенной XL-версией программы Ableton Live и включает в себя все функции Live 8 плюс ЗВУК из радикально новой библиотеки, в которую упакованы красивые новые звуки и множество полезных ресурсов. Ableton Suite 8 содержит десять Ableton-инструментов, в том числе синтезаторы, электронные и акустические барабаны и новый, переработанный Оператор. Ableton Suite 8 обеспечивает всеобъемлющую среду для создания, производства и исполнения музыки и представляет собой полный пакет: инструменты и звуки.
----------------------- Ableton Suite 8
is the XL version of Ableton Live. Suite 8 gives you all of the features in Live 8 plus SOUND, with a radically new Library packed with beautiful new sounds and a wealth of useful resources. Suite 8 contains 10 Ableton instruments including synths, a sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments and the new, reworked Operator. Two completely new instruments, Collision and Latin Percussion, round off the set. Ableton Suite 8 is a complete package: the tools AND the sounds. Ableton Live 8 provides a comprehensive environment for writing, producing and performing music.Key features
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Library with over 1600 expressive sounds, each with versatile control options
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio and MIDI effects
- A wide range of software instruments
- Instrument Racks for simple management of complex instrument setups
- Drum Racks for intuitive and responsive beat-making
- Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing
- New groove engine; apply and extract grooves in real time
- Construction kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles
- Sound Objects Lite, from SonArte: a toolkit of real world object recordings
- 440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling '74
- Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G
- 1000s of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis
- Song templates with pre-configured tracks and routing
- Supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC files
- VST and AU support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support plus built-in audio to MIDI slicing
- Video import and export for scoring, video warping
- Simple MIDI mapping plus instant mapping for selected hardware
- Full ReWire support; runs as Slave or Master
- Multicore and multiprocessor supportNew in Suite 8World-class library
- Ableton Suite 8's library completely surpasses everything that Ableton has ever offered before. With the creative professional in mind, Ableton has put together a well-balanced and comprehensive tool set and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds.Collision
- Collision is a unique instrument for authentic mallet sounds and creative percussion. Co-developed with AAS, it uses physical modeling technology to reproduce real-world instruments such as xylophones, marimbas and glockenspiels, but also provides enough depth to create truly dramatic new instruments and sounds.Latin Percussion
- Latin Percussion is a collection of acoustic percussion instruments such as congas, bongos, timbales, claves, shakers, tambourines and bells from the worlds of Brazilian, Afro-Cuban and African music. It also comes with clips and grooves, so you don't only get the drums, you also get the drummer.More Operator, more power
- Operator, Ableton's renowned do-it-all synthesizer, has been given a major overhaul. We opened up the hood, took a long hard look inside and did some serious hot-rod stuff. New filter types, more modulation routing options and additive wavetable synthesis with drawable partials make Operator more powerful and flexible than ever.System requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended),
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended),
- Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended),
- DVD-ROM drive,
- QuickTime recommendedChanges in Version 8.2.7:Improvements and feature changes:
- There is a new entry in the Options menu: "Reduced Latency When Monitoring", which toggles latency compensation on and off for tracks which have input monitoring on. When enabled, input-monitored tracks will have the lowest possible latency but may be out of sync with some other tracks in your Set. When disabled, all tracks will be in sync, but input-monitored tracks may have higher latency. Before, the option was only available via the 'StrictDelayCompensation' options.txt, and was ON per default. It now defaults to OFF.
- When restarting after a crash, Live will now display a warning in the Help View if the crash was caused by an issue with a VST plug-in. Note: this is currently for Mac OS X only.Bugfixes:
- Authorizing a full version of Live would sometimes activate a feature-limited version (Live Lite or Live Intro).
- Fixed a bug that prevented setting the start marker of an audio clip before the sample start.
- On Mac OS X, saving a Live Set could lead to an unresponsive Save dialog box, if the destination folder contained an alias file which points to an unavailable volume.
- Fixed a crash which occurred when importing a Drum Rack with a routing to a return track.
- 3 additional crashes were also fixed.