AristenFx FxStudio Designer v2.7.0-BEANProgram Type:
visual effectsRelease Date:
October 15, 2011Homepage:
135Mb FxStudio Designer
- Приложение для создания выдающихся визуальных эффектов. Интуитивно понятный, доступный, но мощный пользовательский интерфейс вдохновляет творчество и помогает художнику раскрыть весь свой талант в полной мере. Сохраняя аналогичные элементы в группах художник может быстро достичь желаемых результатов. В сочетании с просмотром в реальном времени художник имеет нулевое время итерации, чтобы видеть внесённые им изменения.
---------------------- FxStudio Designer
provides the design surface for creating outstanding visual effects. The familiar, friendly and powerful user interface incorporates tried and tested features to aid the artist.FxStudio Designer brings an enjoyable workflow and experience to visual effects development. By keeping similar elements grouped together an artist can quickly achieve desired results. When coupled with real-time preview the artist has zero iteration time to see his or her changes.
FxStudio is the premier visual effects system for video games. Designed for artists, engineers and producers, FxStudio's impressive feature set delivers the results that modern day game teams are looking for. Robust component driven architecture provides an easy to use and flexible system for crafting effects.Features:SPEED: Real-time Preview
- Effect changes are tracked immediately, from adding a new component to tweaking a value in a property you will see those changes instantly with the help of the preview system. This is a critical element in developing the best visual effects possible.FLOW: Track Based Sequencer
- Timelines and tracks are a familiar environment to anyone who has used sequencing software. If you are new, it is immediately intuitive as you have control over what happens when. No debugging of complex node networks necessary. Drag and drop components onto a track and then drag to setup the play time of the component. Organize components with track groups and rearrange tracks as you desire. ORGANIZE: Effect Browser
- An integrated effect browser helps to organize your assets and quickly find what you are looking for. Coupled with an easy to use search filter this makes an ideal setup for managing thousands of visual effects.TWEAK: In-Place Property Editing
- Property editing is made easy with the property editor panel which is tightly coupled to the effect being edited. Make changes quickly and easily. The user interface fosters tweaking and iterating - both critical elements to achieving high quality visual effects.SCOPE: Level of Detail Management
- Level of detail is an important part of any visual effects system. The ability to have many hundreds of effects playing simultaneously typically requires level of detail operations on client side effects. Turning down the number of particles spawning, changing scaling parameters or replacing a model with a billboard, these are all examples of how the FxStudio level of detail system can help boost your client performanceDEFINITION: Component Editor
- Components and their properties represent logical and interesting functionality for an effect such as a sound, a model, a particle system or a screen effect. The in-built component editor allows creation of components and management of properties. As well as components, the component editor also manages inputs, phases and level of detail categories. ORGANIZE: Effect Banks
- Effect banks are collections of effects and are used by the runtime for effect playback. Management of effect banks including organizing, by hierarchy, so that effects can be used in a logical fashion. Effect bank files are defined using XML and can be easily created from other sources such as world editors or processing pipeline scripts. The processed output can then be used in a standalone fashion or easily embedded into game resource data.