Paragon Backup and Recovery v11 Home Advanced recovery CD based on WinPE 11th BiRTHDAY iSO-rGProgram Type:
Backup and RecoveryHomepage:
10/2011 Interface Language:
276Mb Backup & Recovery 11 Home
представляет собой новое поколение программных продуктов для максимальной защиты Вашей информации, воплощает в себе новейшие направления в области сохранности личной информации, предоставляя широкий спектр возможностей для эффективной защиты и быстрого восстановления данных и системы. Благодаря единому комплексу функций резервного копирования и восстановления Ваши данные и система будут надежно защищены от программного или аппаратного сбоя, вирусных атак или неосторожного обращения с Windows. C Backup & Recovery Вы уверены, что все важные данные в полной сохранности!
----------------------- Backup & Recovery 11 Home
- Powerful Backup. Ultimate Recovery. Whether simply saving data or creating complex backup routines, this package of useful tools covers all your needs. The Home Edition quickly backs up your files and folders, operating system or even your entire hard disk to any storage medium you choose. Backup & Recovery 11 Home ensures that your system and valuable data are protected -- and can be restored in case of any disaster!Recovery FeaturesWinPE 3.0 Recovery Environment:
Up-to-date version of Windows Pre-installation Environment provides a wider range of hardware configurations and has the ability to add third-party drivers on the fly if your hardware is not supported by default.Boot Corrector:
Powerful utility that recovers the operating system’s startup ability. Available in Linux, DOS and WinPE environments.Selective Restore:
Extract individual files and folders from an archive without restoring an entire image. Use the Restore Wizard and simply check the files that you’d like to restore.Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0:
The latest Adaptive Restore helps you restore your system backup onto completely different hardware from which the backup was made, or migrate your operating system from your old to your new computer. All required drivers will be added smoothly and easily, making your operating system bootable on your new machine or on the altered hardware.Partition alignment for bare metal restore:
Partition alignment during restoring to new hard drives ensures that there will be no performance loss due to incorrect partition alignment.Better Network support for WinPE 3.0:
WinPE recovery environment can easily establish network connections within your private network. If you store your backups on a network attached storage (NAS) or on a different computer in your network, you can easily access the backups directly from the Paragon recovery environment.Backup FeaturesSmart Backup Wizard:
Quickly backup these files and folders: My Documents, My Media Files, My Email Folders. Easily secure valuable data without additional configurations. You can leverage sector backups for the same purpose by creating archives of whole partitions (with all redundant data).Backup and Restore to or from FTP/sFTP:
Offload backup images to offsite storage for an even higher level of protection if disaster strikes. Get your OS and data back on track even if other backup storages and media are unavailable. Using sFTP, the data transfer to the external server will be protected and encrypted.Hot Processing Options:
Live backup is a key feature for any backup software. The product has a highly flexible, improved configuration for two different methods of hot processing: Paragon HotBackup and Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
Cyclic Backup "Set and forget" backup policy that performs regular backups and automatically manages them. Simply set the desired number of stored backup checkpoints, or the maximum space allocation allowed for storage, and the program will automatically manage regular backups based on those conditions.Encrypted Backup:
To avoid unauthorized access to your backup files, you can easily encrypt them within our backup wizards.
Improved write-operations by using asynchronous backup Improve the speed of the backup processing by using asynchronous writing operations.Updated Email notifications:
Paragon Backup & Recovery can inform you about the status of your backup tasks by sending e-mails. When configuring the SMTP server, easily check whether the configuration works by sending a test e-mail.Scheduler and Script Generator:
Chain any set of operations into one job to automate the routine with built-in scheduler. Script generator offers advanced scripting options like remote and conditional execution, subroutines, repeatable iterations, disk/partition properties analysis, error management, and much more.Migration FeaturesCopy partition or HDD:
Create an exact clone of a separate partition or an entire hard disk.
Migrate OS to dissimilar hardware: Migrate existing systems and make them bootable in a new hardware environment.Improved file exclude for Copy HDD:
Easily exclude selected files and folders when copying a partition or a complete hard drive to a new device. This is especially helpful when you migrate to an SSD that provides less space than your former hard drive.Latest Software and Hardware Support:
- Windows 7 Support: Enjoy full-fledged support for Windows 7.
- Support for the latest HDD standards: Enjoy support for AFD (Advanced Format Drive), 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives.
- Improved Support of GPT disks and MBR -> GPT conversion: Backup and restore GPT disks and single volumes without any restrictions. Easily convert your MBR formatted hard drive to GPT without data loss.
- New Support for USB 3.0; Manage external hard drives more effectively by using all benefits of the USB 3.0 interface.Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows XP Professional (32/64-bit)
- Windows XP Home
- Windows 2000 SP4Supported Computer Bus Interfaces:
- Parallel ATA (Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment)
- SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment)
- External SATA (eSATA)
- SCSI (Small Computer System Interface)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) 1.x/2.0/new3.0
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- All types of RAIDs (hardware and software)
- PC or PCMCIA Card (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association)Supported Storages:
- new2.2TB+ hard disk drives
- newAFD (Advanced Format Drive)
- newNon-512B sector size drives
- newSSD (Solid State Drive)
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
- DVD+/-R (DL)
- BD-RESupported File Systems:
- NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
- Linux Ext2
- Linux Ext3
- Linux Ext4
- Linux Swap
- Apple HFS+
- Other file systems (in the sector-by-sector mode)Supported Partitioning Schemes:
- MBR (Master Boot Record)
- GPT (GUID Partition Table)
- Microsoft Dynamic Disk (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5