Luxology Modo v501.42548 SP3 for WindowsProgram Type:
3D Model/Render Release Date:
June 2, 2011Homepage:
Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32- and 64-bit) File Size:
330MbLuxology modo 501
- программа для 3D-моделирования, рисования и рендеринга в единой рабочей среде, обладает мощным, но при этом интуитивно понятным инструментарием для конструирования сложных геометрических форм методом подраздельных поверхностей. Интерфейс modo предлагает глубокую настройку практически всех рабочих элементов.
Весьма востребованными будут предустановленные в нем навигационные стили, которые максимально приближают принципы взаимодействия с инструментами к методам, практикуемым в 3DS Max, Maya и других аналогичных решениях. Для удобства пользования все ключевые технологические переходы вынесены в отдельные модули.
----------------------- Luxology modo 501
- Go beyond the traditional 3D workflow to an immersive creative experience. modo is an innovative 3D modeling, painting and rendering software designed to accelerate the creation of world-class models, associated color and normal maps, and ultra high-quality renderings. And now, modo is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, modo is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.
Architects, package designers, industrial designers, graphic artists, game designers, production studios, fine artists, educators, scientists, photographers and re-touchers all use modo. modo can be used by anyone looking to bring the power of 3D graphics to their art and design projects. The unique combination of tools and a well-thought-out user interface has made modo popular for hobbyists, as well as a wide array of professional users.
modo is a creation tool designed by artists, for artists. It is not just a collection of algorithms, but a refined combination of technology, performance and workflow that encourages the 3D creation process. modo is a unique tool that invites and compels you to achieve your best.
modo's advanced architecture fully exploits modern computing technologies, including multi-core CPUs, pressure-sensitive tablets and hardware-accelerated OpenGL so that new levels of "creative flow" can be achieved.modo Workflow Enhancers
- Preview renderer updates view as you work
- HUD (Heads Up Display) user interface elements
- Resize and redefine viewports according to task
- Intelligent geometry selection
- Full undo support
- Fast, very high quality OpenGL views
- Cut, copy, and paste support
- Snapping, grid, and work plane aids
- Input fields perform math and/or unit conversions
- Symmetry and mirroring support
- Falloff system for setting tool influence
- Open multiple scenes at once with object referencing
- "Tool Pipe" (create new tool combinations)
- 1-Click macro recording
- Scripting via Perl, Python or LUA
- Input remapping (hotkeys)
- Tablet support
- Extensive collection of pre-built content (Presets)
- Integrated learning system with video tutorialsFile Support
- modo works with a tremendous variety of image formats, including .EXR and HDRI, plus 3D data formats, including LXO, Rhino, OBJ, LWO, FBX, COLLADA, and SolidWorks.
Luxology today announced support for Pixar's industry-standard Subdivision Surface (SDS) representation in the just-released modo 501. This new SDS geometry provides modo 501 users with several advantages including semi-sharp creasing, multi-res sculpting and greater file compatibility for transfer to other 3D applications.Get the latest features:
- 30-40% faster rendering
- Pixar Subdivision surfaces
- Multi-res sculpting
- 1–Click modeling tools
- Ray-traced viewports
- Stereo support
- New 2D and 3D procedural textures
- Visual animation rigging toolsSystem Requirements
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB available hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 accelerated graphics (at least 1280 by 800 resolution)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Intel Xeon/Core 2 Duo or Quad /Core i7 or AMD Opteron/Phenom processor(s)Changes and corrections included in modo 501 Service Pack 3 (build 42548):Improved:
- COLLADA import to support envelope curve weighting.
- Made rayGL match the openGL up axis.
- Painting in UV view.
- Dialog management from failed queries when using telnet, making telnet more useful for automated operations.
- Render output testing in a threaded context.
- Rhino support for 501.Fixed:
- Incorrect behavior with element action axis in some cases of edge element.
- Potential crash when clicking in an edit field with a popup open.
- Problem with geometry constrain with screen mode.
- Potential crash when MDDs are driving replicator point source.
- Incorrect behavior with pen tool wall mode.
- Restored "Item Transform" macro, fixing ctrl-y key assignment.
- Issue with deformed displacement freeze.
- viewport.tag's "remove" argument.
- Issue with item effector with hierarchy mode.
- Incorrect behavior for smooth shift tool with thicken mode.
- Preview navigation bug.
- Issue with color picker not updating when the color was changed outside of the picker itself.
- Issue where swapping colors in color picker might not cause the UI to update properly.
- Issue with UV offset.
- Incorrect behavior when subdividing the solid sketch skeleton.
- Issue with PNG loader handling 16-bit grayscale with alpha.
- Potential crash with clone effector.
- Radial sweep and radial array missing auto action center.
- Issue with bezier curve and generator.
- Disabled shader overwriting when the layer mask is at the top of a group.
- Issue with COLLADA refuses to load a scene file exported from Esko.
- Potential crash with airbrush falloff on UV space.
- Issue with shader masking bug.
- Issue with shader slicing for shaders using a group mask.
- Issue with element falloff tool on polygon mode.
- Potential crash when closing a file when mouse over tree.
- Issue with occlusion textures on replicated items.
- Issue with deformed meshes displayed in 3D viewports.
- Potential crash when using the bridge tool.
- Issue with the paint tool creating one image for each stroke under certain conditions.
- Potential crash when using group bevel with a falloff tool.
- Potential crash in item popup functions of clone family effector tools when cinema is flux.
- Potential crash with a selection set command with item mode.
- Issue with initial bend spine on custom workplane.
- Potential crash with adaptive subdivision.
- Issue with loop slice.
- Potential crash with Drag & Drop in Cocoa.
- Potential crash with text polygon.
- Incorrect behavior when deleting edges.
- Issue with preview updating on group locator animation changes.
- Potential crash with image ink tool.
- Potential crash with bridge tool for multi-resolution mesh.
- Issue with bump in certain renders.
- Potential crash with folder names.
- Potential crash when saving images.
- Potential crash with mesh binning.
- Issue on Windows where the alt key triggers system menus when dismissing an inline edit field.
- Various bug fixes to resolve crashing and improve stability.