Capella Scan v7.0.09-CRDRelease Date:
- Забудьте о неприятностях, связанных с повторным набором нотных страниц. Пусть capella-scan быстро превратит ваши ноты в партитуру, готовую для редактирования и печати!
- Dispatch re-typing of sheet music to a nuisance of the past. Let capella-scan transform your sheet music quickly into a ringing score that is ready for editing and printing!
What sounds like magic has become reality. capella-scan has put an end to the laborious task of typing out notes! At last, there is now a way of transposing printed notes and creating part extraction from a printed score without having to type out sheet music note-for-note.
capella-scan activates your scanner directly.
- You can use all scanners with Twain interface.
- The note and text recognition function is activated at a click. capella-scan has been developed to recognize notes including bar lines, accidentals, clefs etc. and to transform sheet music into capella files. The entire process takes only a few seconds.
- Text is recognized and handed over correctly to capella. Small adjustments can be done directly in capella-scan.
By opening the scanned file in capella notation software (available separately), you can print the file to your specifications. You will find that all the notation program's score editing functions are available for editing your new file. You can, of course, also produce part extraction or change the notes yourself - there are no editing restrictions whatsoever.Main Features:
- Number of recognized staves per system: unlimited
- Uses mathematical morphology technology for lightning-fast and precise recognition of notes, accidentals, keys, bar lines, slurs, ties, repeat boxes, crescendo signs, dynamics, articulation signs etc.
- Directly scans your scores
- Graphic import: BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF
- PDF and PostScript import: Recognizes multi-page PDF scores!
- Supports digital camera images: Just take a snapshot of your score and have capella-scan turn it into a Midi or capella file
- Recognizes small and large notes (cue notes, grace notes, normal notes), as well as small and large staves (piano score)
- Plots recognized notes directly onto the sheet music
- Recognizes text (also Gothic print): Lyrics, title, headers, footers, musical symbols (f, p), crescendo etc.
- Over 100 dictionaries from Azerbaijanian to Zulu
- Recognizes information specially for capella's score layout
- Integrated player: plays back the recognition status - meaning you hear immediately when something is not as is should be
- Offers intelligent and intuitive help for the error correction process
- Manages poor score quality ("holey" staffs)
- Excellent voice management system even for very complex sheet music
- Midi export: capella-scan can be used in conjunction with all Midi-compatible music programs
- CapXML export: This format offers a universal XML-interface for third party programs
- MusicXML export: Notation editors like Finale®, Sibelius® and others can read this international standard file format almost perfectly, including the complete score layout
- Infinitely variable zoom function for lightning-fast navigation
- Ability to attach scanned sheets to existing capella score: creating larger scores
- Scans oversize scores and automatically connects page sections, even with disconnected systems
- Handles two column scores (song book pages)
- Enables clear stave line allocation; also from varying systems
- Works with all common scanners (TWAIN 1 and 2) and reads notes in these formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png, tif, wmf
- PDF manual (about 100 pages) available as download