Child Control 2011 v220.127.116.11Program Type:
Salfeld Computer GmbHHomepage:
- программа предназначенная для родителей, желающих, чтобы их чадо меньше времени проводило за компьютером, а также для фильтрации открываемых в браузере интернет-страниц и контента. Есть возможность установки временного ограничения на работу компьютера или защиту паролем. Настройки программы довольно гибкие и осуществляются в несколько шагов.Возможности программы:
- создание учетных записей для каждого пользователя;
- ограничение работы по времени;
- отключение компьютера или интернет-соединения по таймеру;
- определение ограничение на количество часов проведенных в интернете;
- фильтрация нежелательного контента в интернете;
- установка временного лимита для каждой программы в отдельности;
- блокировка важных функций системы;
- невидимый режим работы программы;
- e-mail-уведомления о работе компьютера;
- учет праздничных дней, в которые возможно увеличение часов игры ребенка за компьютером;
- поддержка доменов и рабочих групп;
- мощные отчеты и многое другое.
is the ideal software when it comes to setting time limits of any kind. PC use time and Internet time can both be restricted. Various limits, such as a daily, weekly, and monthly time allotments, can be in effect at the same time. It is also possible to define specific times when either PC use or Internet activity is not allowed.
Child Control can regulate Internet activity through either keywords or a whitelist. You can also specify which pages are prohibited or authorized. The product also offers a detailed log of PC activity(what was done when, and by whom), and a few system restrictions, such as the ability to limit access to specified directories.Features:
- Limit PC Times;
- Limit Internet Times;
- Limit Times for single Apps;
- Internet Content Control - Categories;
- Internet Content Control - Keywords;
- Internet Content Control - Only authorized URLs;
- Disable Download in IE Explorer;
- Run specified EXE files only;
- Disable Downloads in Netscape and Firefox;
- Allow specified URLs only;
- Log File of PC runtime;
- Log File of Internet runtime;
- Log File via Email;
- Log File of called URLs;
- Logfile of started apps (EXE files);
- Disable Control Panel;
- Disable Task Manager;
- Disable Registry;
- Disable Command Prompt;
- Hide Drives;
- Apply changes to Windows Users;
- Usage of Windows built-in users;
- Uninstall included;
- Uninstall is password protected;
- Access to settings is password protected;
- Online Update directly from program available.Just a few things Child Control lets you do:
- NEW: Blocking of file sharing programs and sites
- NEW: 1,000,000 undesirable sites can now be selected for restriction
- NEW: Adult-content filtering provided by German government authorities
- NEW: Email reports of on- and off-times and daily statistics
- NEW: additional configuration options
- Works with all versions of Windows from 95 to Vista
- Limit time on the computer for each day of the week
- Limit use of the Internet for the day and the week
- Set PC off-limits times (e.g. after 11 p.m.)
- Set Internet off-limits times (e.g. after 11 p.m.)
- Easily extend time with passwords or TAN's
- Define "unwelcome" web content using keywords
- Set time limits for categories of websites, such as videos and online games
- Set specific time limits for each computer application
- Grant unlimited time for specific applications, such as learning tools
- Log all computer activity to let you later review each user's activities
- Block modifications to major Windows settings
- Protect your data by blocking access to specific folders
- Limit children's access to specific programs
- Disable "backdoor" access to programs or functions
- Extend all time limits during vacation time one click does it all
- Set up a central database for multiple users (schools, institutions, etc.) for computers connected by modem, networks, DSL, routers, etc.
- Easily import or export settings or blacklists
- Send log files to any email addressNew in Child Control 2011
Greater performance, greater security, and greater possibilities—keep on reading to see what’s totally new, and make it a point to order the latest version of Child Control today. Current customers and users of older versions are eligible for special upgrade prices. And remember, after any purchase (including upgrades), all program updates for the next 24 months are absolutely free—no subscription of any kind is required.
• Greater compatibility.
We've improved 64bit functions in Child Control for current Windows 7. Also 64-bit browser support has been added.
• Simple new GUI experience.
We have changed GUI to a new simple style. That allows parents who are using Child Control the first time more easy access to the most common functions. An improved wizard allows to change all relevant settings with some simple mouse click.
• Hacks on the Internet.
There are a lot of tips and tricks on how to "crack" Child Control on the Internet meanwhile. We have improved security a lot so that existing hacks won't work anymore. Child Control offers now an integrated auto update to keep security up-to-date.
• New Log File section.
Find new bar and pie charts to see how long the PC was used by the kids. Top URL and Top program lists shows you the most popular websites and programs/games on the relevant PC.
• Forced Break.
Define a time limit on how long the PC could run. If this time is exceeded there must be a break of xx defined minutes.
• Internet Time Limit expired.
You could now also select a "Run only certain URLs if Internet Time Limit is expired. This allows your kids to surf to URLs which are needed for homework etc...
• Internet Remote Control.
You can modify the most important settings or view session logs directly on the Internet. No matter where you are. No matter which browser you are using. This feature is part of the Online Functions.
• A Safe Internet Experience.
Use categories (such as sex and chat), keywords or URL’s (websites) to establish exactly what is permissible on the Web, and what is not. New in this version: even specific websites can have time restrictions applied to them.
• Suspend monitoring.
Select the applications for which you want to suspend monitoring of elapsed time. This can now be done without gimmicks only in full-screen mode, and also with Open Office family...What`s new:
- Resetting issue Internet Remote if a new day is reached;
- Minor fixes in Internet Remote;
- New entry in e-mail log files: Elapsed Times;
- New entry in e-mail log files: Blocked URLs;
- Log Files: Always allowed programs are now also available in log file;
- Enhanced Daily Statistics (email);
- Blocking multi top level domains now possible (e.g. google.*);
- Improved couting elapsed times visited URLs;
- Fixed bug from 11.229 (loading blacklisted URLs);
- Improved security routines;
- Fixed tray icon issue in WinXP;
- Internet History using Chrome added;
- Changes in using central data file (on server);
- Display error in Wizard fixed;
- Added automatic refresh in status window (displaying extension time);
- Improved stability on Live functions (Internet Remote);
- TAN sortable by clicking header, TAN printing improved;
- Bugfix -> Logfiles -> Overview -> Display of selected period;
- Elapsed times of programs and URL in E-Mail Report are sorted now;
- Fixed translation bug.System Requirements
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7;
- Pentium II, Celeron, or AMD Athlon/Duron running at 266 MHz or above;
- mouse; VGA (800x600 or higher);
- 64MB RAM;
- 5 MB free disk space per application are sufficient.