SONY CD Architect 5.2d Build 240Program Type:
Sony Creative Software Inc. Release Date:
Windows 2000, XP, Vista File Size:
29.5MbSONY CD Architect
позволит вам создавать высококачественные музыкальные компакт-диски, полностью соответствующие стандарту Red Book. Вы сможете редактировать PQ-код, вырезать события из полнометражных композиций и работать с ними, как с новыми дорожками, импортировать слои из программы Sound Forge в виде звуковых дорожек tracks, улучшать качество звучания с использованием более 20 эффектов DirectX и создавать мастер-диски, а также осуществлять запись композиций на компакт-диск.
----------------------------------------------------------------SONY CD Architect
- Produce professional audio CDs to Red Book specification. Newly updated version 5.2 includes CD text reading and writing, and updated drive support. Perform full PQ code editing, trim events from full-length media and add as new tracks, import regions from Sound Forge software as tracks, master audio by applying over 20 real-time DirectX effects to events and the master output, and perform disc-at-once CD burning...
CD Architect software provides the most precise audio CD mastering and burning tools available. Arrange your CD Architect project using simple drag-and-drop operations. Produce complex crossfades and DJ-style megamixes. Generate multiple takes of a song to use in your project before burning. Create live-style CDs with audio in the time between tracks, apply volume envelopes and event ASR envelopes – even create hidden tracks. CD Architect software supports a long list of drives, including many FireWire and USB devices. What you can do with CD Architect software
- Generate Red Book compliant disc-at-once (DAO) premasters of your music suitable for professional replication.
- Burn CDs using USB, FireWire, SCSI and IDE/ATAPI CD recorders.
- Add CD Text that can be read by certain CD players.
- Test burn before writing to your own CD.
- Perform full PQ code editing including media UPC/MCN, and per-track ISRC.
- Extract audio tracks with PQ information from CDs.
- Perform mastering by applying over 20 real-time DirectX effects to individual events, sections of events, or the master bus.
- Use high-resolution source audio with high-quality conversion to Red Book audio.
- Import regions and markers from Sound Forge software products as CD tracks and indicies.
- Apply real-time pitch changes and time stretching.
- Create multiple takes of your song to use in your project before burning.
- Quickly adjust track volume levels, add a fade-in/fade-out, crossfade, and define custom volume and event ASR envelopes for each track.
- Layer audio to produce complex crossfades and DJ-style megamixes.
- Create live-style CDs with audio in the time between tracks.
- Perform precise, non-destructive edits and zoom to the sample level and create extremely accurate edits and fades.
- Use the Trimmer window to select portions of media that can be placed as new tracks.
- Convert your favorite MP3s of your own music to WAV files on the fly, burn your new audio CDs, and listen to them anywhere.
- Preview tracks in the Media Pool before adding them to your mix.
- Use high-resolution source audio with high-quality conversion to Red Book audio. Features:General Editing
- CD Text support
- Support for up to 32-bit, 192kHz source audio
- High-quality resampling and dithering with noiseshaping
- Single or multi-file playlisting
- Volume and ASR envelopes for any event
- Multiple levels of undo/redo
- Override validation errors option
- Mono-to-stereo conversion on the fly
- CD transport controls
- Direct file open into Sound Forge software
- Track creation from Sound Forge regions
- Trimmer window
- Media Explorer
- Ripple editing
- CD Image file rendering
- Automatic crossfades
- Greater than 1:1 time zoom
- Reading and extraction of PQ data along with audio tracks
- Complete control over tracks, marker placements, and indices
- Preview multiple tracks or ranges of audio before extraction from a supported CD device
- Stereo master volume fader and adjustable envelope controls for any region.
- Media Pool
- Multiple file format support without conversion
- Autosave crash recovery
- Undo/redo history list
- Supports MP3, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, Windows Media Audio, and more Mastering
- Over 20 real-time DirectX plug-ins
- Event and master bus effects model
- Audio layering to create complex crossfades
- Event Normalization
- Real time pitch shift/time stretch
- Slip trimming
- Audio phase invert
- Audio scrubbing
- Unlimited volume envelope pointsCD Design
- Full PQ code editing support, including track and index positions and pause times
- Absolute times for replication
- Print cue sheets and format CD liner notes
- Up to 99 tracks
- Up to 99 subindices per track
- Smart track reordering
- Automatic pause time indication
- Relative times for liner notes
- Timeline event locking
- Adjustable pause times
- Audio CD player un-mute fade emulationCD Writing
- Burns disc-at-once premaster CDs for professional replication
- USB, FireWire, SCSI and IDE/ATAPI CD-R and CD-RW drive support
- Overburn support of 80 minute and other size CD-Rs
- Buffer underrun protection
- Test burn mode
- PQ list verification for Red Book compatibility prior to burn
- Burn speed selection
- Copy-inhibit flags
- Pre-emphasis flags
- Audio clipping detection
- International Standard Recording Codes (ISRC)
- Universal Product Codes (UPC)
- Media Catalog Numbers (MCN) Notable changes in 5.2d
- Fixed an issue writing Red Book CD ISRC information System Requirements
. The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Sony Creative Software Inc. CD Architect software:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
- 500 MHz processor
- 150 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 128 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for installation from a CD only)
- Supported CD-Recordable drive
- DirectX Media 9.0 Run Time (included on CD-ROM)
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or later Download: