Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 v5.5 x64 MultilingualProgram Type:
Video editingRelease Date:
Multilingual (English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish)Platform:
Win 7, Vista (64-bit only) File Size:
1.23Gb Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
предлагает высочайший уровень производительности в области профессиональной обработки видеоматериалов, позволяя специалистам работать намного быстрее благодаря использованию встроенного 64-разрядного механизма Mercury Playback Engine с поддержкой функции ускорения GPU. Используйте любые оригинальные видеоформаты и увеличивайте продуктивность на всех его этапах - от написания сценариев до монтажа, кодирования и поставки конечных продуктов.
------------------------ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Unleash your creativity with higher performance editing tools. Premiere Pro CS5.5 software lets you edit faster with true native format support. Get breakthrough performance on workstations and laptops; streamline collaboration; and boost productivity with an efficient, robust, cross-platform editing workflow. Edit faster with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 software, which offers cross-platform, native file-based workflows as well as GPU-accelerated filters and effects with the enhanced Adobe Mercury Playback Engine - now on workstations and laptops.Tap the power of tapeless workflows
- Save time with industry-leading native tapeless workflows, which eliminate transcoding and rewrapping, while preserving the pristine quality of your footage. Capture and log footage from virtually any camera - including tapeless cameras - with Adobe OnLocation CS5.Work better with other NLEs
- Import and export Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid projects in Adobe Premiere Pro so you can explore new possibilities with After Effects, Photoshop, and other Adobe software, bringing timesaving integration between Adobe tools to projects created in these other NLEs.Move faster from script to screen
- Move from script to screen faster with Adobe Story, a new Adobe CS Live online service that integrates with Adobe Premiere Pro. Import scripts from Adobe Story to create shot lists, align scripts to footage and produce rough cuts, and then optimize video to create engaging online experiences. CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
Adobe Premiere Pro software improves every part of the video production process thanks to the revolutionary 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine, a highly efficient script-to-screen workflow, and native support for the latest tapeless camera formats that lets you begin editing without delay.New in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
• Flexible, precise, and reliable editing tools
- Edit the way you want with widely accepted, customizable NLE shortcuts and powerful, intuitive trimming and editing tools that give you more precision and control. Boost productivity with dual-system sound support and enhanced project exchange with Final Cut Pro and Avid software.
• Enhanced Mercury Playback Engine
- Get amazing performance from the Adobe Mercury Playback Engine on both desktops and laptops (Windows and Mac OS). Natively 64-bit and optimized for modern CPUs, Mercury delivers astounding performance with or without GPU acceleration.
• Fast, reliable multiscreen delivery
- Output your work for computers, smartphones, tablets, and television with Adobe Media Encoder CS5.5. Use intuitive presets and contextual menus to set up sequences once for multiple formats, and batch encode while you keep editing.
• Roundtrip workflows with Adobe Audition
- Get a fast, flexible roundtrip audio workflow with Adobe Audition® CS5.5 software. Pass individual audio clips and multitrack mixes or complete video sequences between Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 and Adobe Audition for editing and sweetening.
• Direct integration with Adobe Story
- Accelerate your editing workflow by directly importing Adobe Story scripts, complete with metadata, into Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5. Eliminate hours of routine work using Speech Search and other metadata to quickly find footage.
• Closed-captioning support
- Play back and display 608 and 708 closed captions, synced to your video sequence and viewable in the Program Monitor.
• Enhanced Canon XF native support
- Preview Canon XF footage in the Media Browser panel and utilize camera metadata throughout your preproduction and post-production workflows. Spanned clips are displayed as a single asset in the Media Browser, reducing clutter.
• Streamlined collaboration
- Collaborate more easily thanks to enhanced integration with Final Cut Pro and Avid Media Composer, and with Adobe CS Review, a separate CS Live online service. Save time by background encoding files for CS Review using new presets in Adobe Media Encoder.
• Expanded RED support
- Work natively with RED footage, with support for RED Rocket, Mysterium X, and the latest Color Science and Firmware for RED ONE cameras. The Source Settings dialog box gives you full control over RED parameters and allows RMD files to be imported and exported.
• Native RED EPIC camera support
- Edit up to 5K footage shot from RED EPIC cameras without transcoding or rewrapping, and access RED parameters directly from the enhanced Source Settings dialog box. The EPIC importer plug-in will be available soon as a download from Adobe Labs.
• Merge Clips
- Easily create subclips that match audio and video from separate sources. The Merge Clips feature supports dual-system sound by allowing high-quality audio to be synced with video shot on a separate device, such as a DSLR or RED camera.
• Easy presets for popular devices and formats
- Save time and encode content more easily by using Adobe Media Encoder CS5.5 presets that help ensure your video looks great on widely used output formats and devices, including mobile devices and HDTV.
• Drag-and-drop encoding
- Drag and drop sequences from Adobe Premiere Pro and compositions from After Effects directly into Adobe Media Encoder CS5.5, which can then encode them immediately. This saves many steps compared with Adobe Media Encoder CS5.
• Enhanced watch folder workflow
- Set up Adobe Media Encoder CS5.5 to watch a folder. Automatically encode files arriving in the folder to a format you specify. Multiple watch folders can encode to different formats and to the same destination folder.
• Improved user interface and workflow
- Take advantage of a clearer user interface, new presets, and new contextual menus that improve your Adobe Media Encoder workflow. Expand Queue items to check formats, progress, and encoding settings. Monitor job status in the new Watch Folders section.
• Automatic still image sequencing
- Automatically encode still images as a video sequence. When you import a numbered series of still images into Adobe Media Encoder CS5.5, it intelligently recognizes them as stills and offers to encode them as one video sequence.
• Audible alerts when jobs are completed
- Hear alerts when Adobe Media Encoder finishes jobs in the background, so you can keep working without having to watch the queue. Different sounds indicate whether jobs have been completed successfully or with errors.
• Adobe Media Encoder CS Review presets
- Save time with new Adobe Media Encoder presets that are optimized for output to Adobe CS Review, a CS Live online service.
• GPU-accelerated media processing
- Correct issues caused by mismatched media, media with varying types of alpha channels, and more with GPU-accelerated effects that compensate for differences in frame rate, field order, and pixel aspect ratio.
• Speed change effects
- Create high-quality slow motion or fast motion and play clips backwards using GPU-accelerated time remapping, speed change, and backwards effects.
• Interpret Footage
- Easily modify the properties of clips using GPU-accelerated effects that give you control over frame rate, aspect ratio, field order, alpha channels, and pulldown removal.
• Field options
- Eliminate unwanted interlacing artifacts with GPU-accelerated effects that give you control over field order, interlacing, deinterlacing, and flicker removal.
• GPU-accelerated transitions
- Transition between clips using Additive Dissolve to add the color information from clip B to clip A, and then subtract the color information of clip A from clip B. Get a film-like transition with Film Dissolve.
• Blur effects
- Quickly add blur to large areas of your clips using GPU-accelerated Fast Blur, create the illusion of motion using Directional Blur, and see the results in real time thanks to GPU acceleration.System requirements
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- 64-bit operating system required: Windows Vista with SP1 or Windows 7
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
- 1280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0-compatible graphics card
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU–accelerated performance; visit www.adobe.com/go/premiere_systemreqs for the latest list of supported cards
- Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- QuickTime 7.6.2 or higher software required for QuickTime features
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to play back DVD projects exported as SWF files
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services and to validate Subscription Edition (if applicable) on an ongoing basisSupported NVIDIA graphics cards for GPU acceleration:
- GeForce GTX 285 (Windows and Mac OS)
- GeForce GTX 470 (Windows)
- GeForce GTX 570 (Windows)
- GeForce GTX 580 (Windows)
- Quadro FX 3700M (Windows)
- Quadro FX 3800 (Windows)
- Quadro FX 3800M (Windows)
- Quadro FX 4800 (Windows and Mac OS)
- Quadro FX 5800 (Windows)
- Quadro 2000 (Windows)
- Quadro 2000D (Windows)
- Quadro 2000M (Windows)
- Quadro 3000M (Windows)
- Quadro 4000 (Windows and Mac OS)
- Quadro 4000M (Windows)
- Quadro 5000 (Windows)
- Quadro 5000M (Windows)
- Quadro 5010M (Windows)
- Quadro 6000 (Windows)
- Quadro CX (Windows)