Luxology Modo v501.41321 SP2 for WindowsProgram Type:
3D Model/Render Release Date:
March 25, 2011Homepage:
Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32- and 64-bit) File Size:
330MbLuxology modo 501
- программа для 3D-моделирования, рисования и рендеринга в единой рабочей среде, обладает мощным, но при этом интуитивно понятным инструментарием для конструирования сложных геометрических форм методом подраздельных поверхностей. Интерфейс modo предлагает глубокую настройку практически всех рабочих элементов.
Весьма востребованными будут предустановленные в нем навигационные стили, которые максимально приближают принципы взаимодействия с инструментами к методам, практикуемым в 3DS Max, Maya и других аналогичных решениях. Для удобства пользования все ключевые технологические переходы вынесены в отдельные модули.
----------------------- Luxology modo 501
- Go beyond the traditional 3D workflow to an immersive creative experience. modo is an innovative 3D modeling, painting and rendering software designed to accelerate the creation of world-class models, associated color and normal maps, and ultra high-quality renderings. And now, modo is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, modo is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.
Architects, package designers, industrial designers, graphic artists, game designers, production studios, fine artists, educators, scientists, photographers and re-touchers all use modo. modo can be used by anyone looking to bring the power of 3D graphics to their art and design projects. The unique combination of tools and a well-thought-out user interface has made modo popular for hobbyists, as well as a wide array of professional users.
modo is a creation tool designed by artists, for artists. It is not just a collection of algorithms, but a refined combination of technology, performance and workflow that encourages the 3D creation process. modo is a unique tool that invites and compels you to achieve your best.
modo's advanced architecture fully exploits modern computing technologies, including multi-core CPUs, pressure-sensitive tablets and hardware-accelerated OpenGL so that new levels of "creative flow" can be achieved.modo Workflow Enhancers
- Preview renderer updates view as you work
- HUD (Heads Up Display) user interface elements
- Resize and redefine viewports according to task
- Intelligent geometry selection
- Full undo support
- Fast, very high quality OpenGL views
- Cut, copy, and paste support
- Snapping, grid, and work plane aids
- Input fields perform math and/or unit conversions
- Symmetry and mirroring support
- Falloff system for setting tool influence
- Open multiple scenes at once with object referencing
- "Tool Pipe" (create new tool combinations)
- 1-Click macro recording
- Scripting via Perl, Python or LUA
- Input remapping (hotkeys)
- Tablet support
- Extensive collection of pre-built content (Presets)
- Integrated learning system with video tutorialsFile Support
- modo works with a tremendous variety of image formats, including .EXR and HDRI, plus 3D data formats, including LXO, Rhino, OBJ, LWO, FBX, COLLADA, and SolidWorks.
Luxology today announced support for Pixar's industry-standard Subdivision Surface (SDS) representation in the just-released modo 501. This new SDS geometry provides modo 501 users with several advantages including semi-sharp creasing, multi-res sculpting and greater file compatibility for transfer to other 3D applications.Get the latest features:
- 30-40% faster rendering
- Pixar Subdivision surfaces
- Multi-res sculpting
- 1–Click modeling tools
- Ray-traced viewports
- Stereo support
- New 2D and 3D procedural textures
- Visual animation rigging toolsSystem Requirements
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB available hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 accelerated graphics (at least 1280 by 800 resolution)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Intel Xeon/Core 2 Duo or Quad /Core i7 or AMD Opteron/Phenom processor(s)Changes and corrections included in modo 501 Service Pack 2 (build 41321):
- Stat command text value hints.
- SDK docs.
- rayGL offset in light views.
- Third party help menu options.
- Sending lines over telnet.
- Potential crash when a dynamic-datatype command using query operators is mapped to a key
- Potential crash for the collapsed Shader tree popups.
- Potential crash in UV group bevel when polygons in the group are partially mapped.
- OpenEXR channel names can't be more than 32 characters long, channel name is now truncated.
- Potential crash in the color picker.
- Potential crash saving color presets.
- Potential crash when loading presets or scenes that contain the same images.
- Potential crash when attempting to network render with multiple frame passes.
- Added missing command in environment contextual popup.
- Potential crash in texture baking.
- Source of NaNs in renders with fur and/or curves.
- Assemblies saved as presets potential cause crash in modo when re-opened.
- Potential crash bug with patch tool.
- Adding extra point using Add Point tool when the target polygon is line.
- Layered EXR files still have some problems with default render output names.
- Potential crash from SWKit with long item list names.
- Various small bug fixes to resolve crashing and improve stability.