ABSoft Neat Video 2.6 for Sony Vegas Win32/Win64Program Type:
Video plug-inRelease Date:
SV 6-10, Win32/Win64 File Size:
7.4 MbNeat Video
- Плагин для Sony Vegas, являющийся одним из самых мощных и гибких видео-фильтров, предназначенных для удаления шумов из видеоматериала, полученного с цифровых видеокамер, ТВ-тюнеров, дигитайзеров пленки или из аналогового видео. Плагин работает с HD-видео без каких-либо ограничений.
Neat Image позволяет:
- строить профили под данное конкретное устройство, чтобы максимально эффективно давить шум, и не трогать полезную информацию
- настраивать уровни реакции (если профиль почему-либо был построен неудачно) и подавления для разных "частот".
- раздельно настраивать уровни подавления шума в Y-, Cr-, Cb-каналах (или RGB, на выбор)
- применять Unsharp mask различной интенсивности для разных "частот", при этом используется профиль шума, т.е. обрабатываются только реальные детали, шум не трогается.Neat Video
is a video filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in digital video footage produced by digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, digitizers of film or analog video. Neat Video plug-in works as a VideoFX plug-in in Sony Vegas.
Noise is a serious problem that complicates digital video processing. Footage coming from digital video cameras, camcorders, digital TV-tuners, film digitizers, etc., often contains an easily noticeable noise component that may distract viewers.
Neat Video is a solution to the noise problem. It is a filter specifically designed to reduce visible noise in digital video clips produced by modern digital video capturing devices as well as digitized from traditional film or VHS records.
Quality of noise reduktion provided by Neat Video is higher than that of all other methods because:
• Neat Video incorporates the most advanced noise reduction algorithms in the industry Neat Video noise reduction algorithms were developed for digital imaging and digital video processing field by a highly-qualified professional research group. These algorithms surpass the quality of all classic noise reduction methods and even that of the wavelet-based methods. Although the wavelet-based methods were developed only 10-15 years ago and are still considered relatively modern, Neat Video uses an even newer and more efficient approach to noise reduction. This approach allows drawing a more clear distinction between noise and details in noisy video data. This helps Neat Video reduce more noise and better preserve true details in digital video clips.
• Neat Video builds and uses device noise profiles to make noise reduction custom-tailored to video capturing device. A device noise profile is a reusable analysis of noise properties of a video capturing device (digital video camera, film digitizer, etc.) working in a certain mode. Using a noise profile for a video capturing device in effect makes noise reduction custom-tailored to this device. Neat Video can automatically build noise profiles by analyzing the input video data.
• Rich functionality and hight performance of Neat Video enables both beginners and experienced users to achieve great results easily and quickly
• Neat Video is highly automated
- Adaptive filtration: Neat Video can automatically adjust its filters to changing noise in different parts of video clip
- Neat Video can build noise profiles either automatically or with your assistance:
- Auto Profiler provides the easiest and quickest way to automatically build a noise profile
- Automatic and manual Fine-Tuning Analyzer together with manual Rough Noise Analyzer enable user-friendly semi-automatic and manual noise profiling when you want the complete control over the profiling process
- You can rely on default filter settings or manually adjust the filters
- Based on accurate noise profile, default filter settings automatically deliver good filtration results without any additional tweaking
- Manual filter tweaking is always available too, if you want to get the result that looks perfect to your eyes
- You can easily save built noise profiles and adjusted filter settings
- Newly-built noise profile and adjusted filter settings are automatically saved and applied to render the current video clip
- You can also save noise profile and filter preset into files and later reuse them to filter other clips
• Neat Video provides exactly the amount of control required
- Standard mode offers a simplified control set that is very easy to use for new users
- Advanced mode gives power users the most complete control set to tweak virtually all filter settings
- Neat Video helps to adjust filter setting with efficient visual feedback
- Intra-frame preview embedded directly into the frame viewer shows how the filtration result will look like and lets you visually compare it with the original frame
- Channel and frequency viewer modes help to identify noisy video components that require special attention by adjusting the filter settings corresponding to these components
- Variant Selector helps to visually compare the filtration results obtained with several variants of filter settings and select the best variant (in some Win versions)
• Neat Video is efficient
- Neat Video efficiently reduces many noise types typical for digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, film or analog video digitizers:
- sensor noise produced by video capturing devices
- grain visible in digitized film or analog video
- compression artifacts
- color banding
- Neat Video v2.x processes a video clip with the frame size of 352x288 pixels at the speed of 10-20 frames per second depending on filter settings (Core 2 Duo 3.26 GHz)
• Neat Video supports the industry standard video data types and file formats
- standard-bitdepth (8-bit per channel; 24-bit RGB) rendering is supported by all versions of Neat Video plug-ins for After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, VirtualDub, Sony Vegas and Pinnacle Studio
- high-bitdepth rendering is supported by the Pro versions of Neat Video plug-in for After Effects, Premiere and Final Cut
- Any video file format supported by the plug-in host can be processed with the Neat Video plug-in
For example, you can open an AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc., video file in the host application and then directly process it with the Neat Video plug-in
- Frame sizes supported:
- VCD: 352x288 and up to 640x480 (Multimedia); in Demo edition;
- SD/DV: up to 720x480 and 720x576 (DVD size); in Home edition;
- HDV: 1280x720, 1440x1080; HD: 1920x1080; and higher; in Pro edition.Neat Video plug-in for Sony Vegas can be used with the following plug-in hosts:
- Sony Vegas Pro 10, 9, 8.1 (64-bit)
- Sony Vegas Pro 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 (32-bit)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 (all 32-bit) System requirements:
- Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- 1GB RAM
- True color display