Digital Juice Texture Toolkit 2: DIFFERENT STROKESType:
.iso (5DVDs)File Size:
32 GbTexture Toolkit 2: DIFFERENT STROKES
- Эта вторая ценная коллекция бесшовных текстур супер высокого разрешения переносит в новое измерение реальности! Texture Toolkit 2 содержит более 1000 новых полезных текстур в разнообразном исполнении, от нарисованных углём, до яркой масляной краски и ручной росписи органическими мазками кисти.
Если вы когда-либо смотрели на чистый холст в Photoshop, After Effects, или даже в PowerPoint, и не знали, что делать или с чего начать, то эти более 1000 супер-текстур высокого разрешения из коллекции Texture Toolkit предназначены именно для вас. Все текстуры поставляются с максимальным разрешение 4000x4000 пикселей, большинство из этих текстур бесшовные во всех направлениях и многие из них построены с альфа-каналом, поэтому они могут наслаиваться поверх других изображений для создания уникальных эффектов.
---------------------- Texture Toolkit 2: DIFFERENT STROKES
- Building on the popularity of the first Texture Toolkit, this second essential texture collection takes the super high resolution seamless texture to a whole new dimension of reality! With hand-drawn, hand-painted organic brush strokes and shapes, Texture Toolkit Collection 2 contains more than 1000 useful new textures in a wide variety of mediums from charcoal sketch to vibrant oil paint.
If you've ever looked at a blank canvas in Photoshop, After Effects, or even in PowerPoint and not known what to do or where to start, the textures in this collection are designed just for you. Delivered at a maximum resolution of 4000 x 4000 pixels, most of these textures are also seamless in all directions and many have a built in alpha so they can be layered on top of other images for unique effects.
Good textures - particularly high resolution and seamless textures - are hard to find. These long misunderstood workhorses of the creative industry are an essential tool when working with photos, illustrations, videos and animations of any kind. They can be used as a subtle accent or to add a striking backdrop for a hero element - but they are rarely the star of the show. Their main job is to add context and subtext to your creations. Textures can create a mood without saying a word and the right texture can make a simple photo more dramatic or add a weather-beaten look to something shiny and new. The organic hand-drawn feel of the textures in this new collection will help you build the illusion of real artistic media and will add a unique look and feel to anything they touch.
The seamless nature of the majority of the Texture Toolkit textures is essential and it is a key aspect to their usefulness. Just about anyone can create a bad seamless texture. Some computer software can even make some less bad ones. However, most people don't even try, because making a GOOD seamless texture is hard, tedious work. It requires the skill and trained eye of an artist to make a truly seamless and interesting abstract or realistic texture.
A seamless texture is one that can be repeated infinitely without showing any noticeable edge or join between repeating tiles. It can be used to fill as large or as small an area of a graphic as you like. Most seamless textures can tile in both the X and Y directions, while some are designed only to tile horizontally (X), usually across the base or top edge of a graphic area.
In the past, seamless textures were used primarily for desktop wallpaper and web page backgrounds, as well as for adding realism to 3D models and architectural renderings. Nowadays, high resolution textures can be used for a wide variety of design applications including as photo, illustration, animation or video fills and backgrounds, as the base to build a virtual studio or scene for still or motion graphics or as a way to add realistic texture and depth to any part of a designed graphic, whether 2D or 3D, static or moving.Features:
• 5 DVDs
• 1024 super high resolution of 4000 pixels by 4000 pixels:
Greater flexibility in using textures for demanding applications such as HD video, 3D animation and large format printing and signage.
• More than 1000 unique textures classified into 36 sub-themes and created using 37 different styles and techniques:
More selection when choosing a texture that will give you the exact look you need to enhance your next project
• 959 fully seamless (XY) and 48 horizontally seamless (X only) textures:
Maximum usefulness with infinitely repeating fills and tiles and texture patterns that work well as border elements
• 659 textures with some alpha channel transparency:
Textures that can be dropped on top of other graphics to add an instant subtle texture or pattern effect without completely obscuring the image below or the need to use blending modes
• 567 illustrated textures
• 457 Illustrated Patterns
• 22 Different mediums & techniques