Luxology Modo v501.40846 SP1 for WindowsProgram Type:
3D Model/Render Release Date:
February 24, 2011Homepage:
Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32- and 64-bit) File Size:
320MbLuxology modo 501
- программа для 3D-моделирования, рисования и рендеринга в единой рабочей среде, обладает мощным, но при этом интуитивно понятным инструментарием для конструирования сложных геометрических форм методом подраздельных поверхностей. Интерфейс modo предлагает глубокую настройку практически всех рабочих элементов.
Весьма востребованными будут предустановленные в нем навигационные стили, которые максимально приближают принципы взаимодействия с инструментами к методам, практикуемым в 3DS Max, Maya и других аналогичных решениях. Для удобства пользования все ключевые технологические переходы вынесены в отдельные модули.
----------------------- Luxology modo 501
- Go beyond the traditional 3D workflow to an immersive creative experience. modo is an innovative 3D modeling, painting and rendering software designed to accelerate the creation of world-class models, associated color and normal maps, and ultra high-quality renderings. And now, modo is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, modo is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.
Architects, package designers, industrial designers, graphic artists, game designers, production studios, fine artists, educators, scientists, photographers and re-touchers all use modo. modo can be used by anyone looking to bring the power of 3D graphics to their art and design projects. The unique combination of tools and a well-thought-out user interface has made modo popular for hobbyists, as well as a wide array of professional users.
modo is a creation tool designed by artists, for artists. It is not just a collection of algorithms, but a refined combination of technology, performance and workflow that encourages the 3D creation process. modo is a unique tool that invites and compels you to achieve your best.
modo's advanced architecture fully exploits modern computing technologies, including multi-core CPUs, pressure-sensitive tablets and hardware-accelerated OpenGL so that new levels of "creative flow" can be achieved.modo Workflow Enhancers
- Preview renderer updates view as you work
- HUD (Heads Up Display) user interface elements
- Resize and redefine viewports according to task
- Intelligent geometry selection
- Full undo support
- Fast, very high quality OpenGL views
- Cut, copy, and paste support
- Snapping, grid, and work plane aids
- Input fields perform math and/or unit conversions
- Symmetry and mirroring support
- Falloff system for setting tool influence
- Open multiple scenes at once with object referencing
- "Tool Pipe" (create new tool combinations)
- 1-Click macro recording
- Scripting via Perl, Python or LUA
- Input remapping (hotkeys)
- Tablet support
- Extensive collection of pre-built content (Presets)
- Integrated learning system with video tutorialsFile Support
- modo works with a tremendous variety of image formats, including .EXR and HDRI, plus 3D data formats, including LXO, Rhino, OBJ, LWO, FBX, COLLADA, and SolidWorks.System Requirements
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB available hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 accelerated graphics (at least 1280 by 800 resolution)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Intel Xeon/Core 2 Duo or Quad /Core i7 or AMD Opteron/Phenom processor(s)
Luxology today announced support for Pixar's industry-standard Subdivision Surface (SDS) representation in the just-released modo 501. This new SDS geometry provides modo 501 users with several advantages including semi-sharp creasing, multi-res sculpting and greater file compatibility for transfer to other 3D applications.Get the latest features:
- 30-40% faster rendering
- Pixar Subdivision surfaces
- Multi-res sculpting
- 1–Click modeling tools
- Ray-traced viewports
- Stereo support
- New 2D and 3D procedural textures
- Visual animation rigging toolsChanges and corrections included in modo 501 Service Pack 1:
- SDK documentation.
- Optimize sculpt speed when using interpolated strokes.
- Restored MMB functionality for setting sculpt offset.
- Disabled "Tabbed Viewport" option when RMB'ing on a tab.
- Updated Solidworks plugin files.
- Optimize hair styling with guides.
- Remove 'Sketch Extrude' entry from 'Duplicate' tab of modo tools toolbar.
- Changed toggleBGShading function in lux_viewport_displayToggles.pl to toggle between wireframe and active.
- Optimizations to item list and tree panes for scenes with a lot of items.
- Bug with bump mapping.
- Restore Solid Sketch tool default preset ('SS Default') to work exactly like 401.
- Error that causes embedded viewports to always show up in ""more"" popovers, even if they're already visible in the main form.
- Bug causing mesh tearing when stroke interpolation and nozzle jittering are used at the same time on PSUBs.
- Major slowdown for procedrual brushes on PSUBs.
- Bug related to UIImageChoices and tool presets.
- Quit, Preferences & About menu functionality in OS X.
- Bug in Slice tool with bezier curve.
- Correctly sets preset browser paths for sculpt and paint tool presets.
- Make image brush aware of mesh item transforms.
- User can double-click on RPC in preset browser, instead of getting "preset.do error".
- Tool highlighting in the paint layout.
- Update for motion vector outputs to work with vertex motion vectors, which including deformers and MDD animation.
- A general texture baking bug when the user overwrites the same image with a different resolution.
- Potential crash aborting Bake To File.
- Tied emodo textures help to actual specific help pages rather than generic shader tree help.
- Channel UI enable state for fur 'taper' when billboards are enabled.
- Change to make GL drawing of brush update on procedural brush changes.
- Vertex deselection before it is destroyed.
- Dock menu Quit.
- Motion blur on MDD instances.
- Shading bug with multi-layered shaders and bumps.
- Playback bug.
- Main window title to track scene name on save.
- Drawing polygon with tool in UV space on material mode.
- Problem with rayGL and advGL hader when toggling rayGL.
- Horizontal wrap broken.
- Potential crash in PBView.
- Inability to resize certain viewport configurations due to another change that fixed triggering menus on headers.
- Issue with item effector on workplane.
- Navigation of targeted cameras\lights.
- Enhance Procedurals: Display: Counter 1&2, UV LEDs: Repeat is deleting a digit.
- Bug of world axis snapping for mirror generator.
- UI lock-out when clicking in the main window tries to bring focus back to the modal window.
- Vertical wrapping for cylindrical & spherical.
- Potential crash with key hole PSUB polygon.
- Bug causing multiple image map creation on every paint stroke.
- Updates of preview surfaces with identity transforms.
- General bump evaluation on replicated surfaces.