Sandboxie v3.52Release Date:
WinALL File Size:
- небольшое, но весьма полезное дополнение для веб-браузеров, повышающее безопасность при работе с неблагонадёжными сайтами.
Sandboxie защищает компьютер от всех нежелательных изменений, которые могли бы быть совершены активным содержимым сайтов, например, установка нежелательного софта.
lets you browse the Web securely while keeping all your browser's functionality for active content.
Protecting your Freecell statistics using Sandboxie may be a good idea when a less qualified player comes along, but you will probably want to play most of your games outside the sandbox. On the other hand, you may want to run your Web browser inside the sandbox most of the time. This way any incoming, unsolicited software (spyware, malware and the like) that you download, is trapped in the sandbox. Changes made to your list of Favorites or Bookmarks, hijacking of your preferred start page, new and unwanted icons on your desktop - all these, and more, are trapped in and bound to the sandbox.
You could also try a new toolbar add-on, browser extension or just about any kind of software. If you don't like it, you throw away the sandbox, and start again with a fresh sandbox. On the other hand, if you do like the new piece of software, you can re-install it outside the sandbox so it becomes a permanent part of your system.
Sandboxie intercepts changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
Sandboxie traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well. Changes in Version 3.52
(Released on 12 January 2011):
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.50.
- Improvements support for installations involving Windows Side-by-Side assemblies.
- Added support for a question mark character in Sandboxie settings that is considered a single-character wildcard.
- For third-party APIs: On 64-bit systems, the 32-bit DLL (SbieDllX) has been renamed to SbieDll.
- New translations: Greek, Portuguese (Portugal), and Arabic
• Problems Fixed:
- Fixed a problem with Forced Folders on 64-bit Windows.
- Fixed a problem with the Sandboxie UAC confirmation window overlapping the Windows task bar.
- Fixed a conflict with the Immunize feature of Spybot-S&D which caused some slowdowns.
• Improved compatibility with
- Adobe Reader X in Protected Mode
- Internal Flash player in recent versions of Google Chrome
- Web Browser: Comodo Dragon
- Proxies and Filters: NetNanny 6.5, ProxyCap, Super Socks5Cap
- Utilities: Active Captions, Actual Window Manager, Arum Switcher, Copernic Desktop Search, IntelliType Pro, ManyCam, RadeonPro
- Security Software: Microsoft EMET tool, Norton 360, Norton Safe Web Lite
- Virtual Machines: Running Sandboxie in a Windows system virtualized by Xen