THE FOUNDRY NUKEX V6.2V2 WIN32/WIN64-XFORCEProgram Type:
24/01/2011 (REPACK: 26/01/2011)Developer:
The Foundry VisionmongersHomepage:
95Mb/102MbThe Foundry Nuke
- программа для композитинга, создания визуальных и спец-эффектов для фильмов и видео-роликов, использовалась во многих фильмах и в сотнях рекламных роликов и музыкальных клипах. Программа применяется для редактирования видео-роликов или очереди изображений (сиквенций).
Nuke является явным представителем нодовой архитектуры, что объясняет его понятность и логичность. При разработке Nuke, основной целью компании было сохранение оригинальной идеи, сутью которой является слоган "разработано художником для художника", Nuke является первым шагом на пути к воплощению этой идеи. Nuke на данный момент является одним из самых востребованных пакетов композитинга в российском и зарубежном пост-продакшне.
----------------------------------------------The Foundry Nuke
is a powerful compositing application that delivers unparalleled speed, an efficient multi-channel scanline rendering engine, and a first-class feature set that is unrivalled in the desktop market. If you are in the business of creating high-quality digital images Nuke is a production proven visual effects tool that brings speed, functionality and flexibility to your VFX pipeline.
Nuke began as the in-house compositing and effects application at Digital Domain, where its development team were awarded a Technical Achievement Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science. It is an application focused on solving real issues faced by post production facilities all over the world and has been tried and tested on over 45 feature films and hundreds of commercials and music videos, including Flags of our Fathers, King Kong and The Day After Tomorrow...NUKEX
has all the essential features of NUKE extended with an integrated 3D camera tracker, depth generator, tools for automatic lens distortion correction and FURNACECORE, the nucleus of The Foundry's Academy Award©-winning FURNACE technology.
NUKEX gives artists greater creative freedom through an integrated workflow, dramatically increasing the efficiency of core compositing tasks. The extended tools within NUKEX allow artists to work efficiently, interactively and in context of the visual effects process - not easy with a separate stand-alone application.
Direct access to the scene and camera geometry provided by the camera tracker can dramatically increase the efficiency and accuracy of core compositing tasks, such as the 3D scene reconstruction, texture re-projection, animated rotoscoping and clean plate generation Features
• 3D Compositing
- Nuke's powerful 3D workspace supports OBJ import, projection mapping, geometry modifiers, and more. This true 3D environment creates powerful workflows and exciting new ways to approach compositing.
• Stereoscopic Support
- Nuke 5 has included support for working with stereoscopic and multi-view projects.
• Multi-channel, high dynamic range compositing
- Nuke delivers the industry's broadest support for EXR images. Read, process and write over a thousand channels per stream, improving data management and workflow.
- Nuke's exclusive Image Based Keyer (IBK) gives artists powerful tools for dealing with uneven backings. Primatte is built-in and Keylight is available as an optional extra.
• Flexible User Interface
- Savable layouts, dockable panels, GUI customization capabilities and features like the 'bullseye' and 'input' buttons make managing large, complex composites easier than ever.
• Fast Rendering
- Even when processing high resolution footage at 32-bit floating point precision on modest hardware, Nuke's multi-threaded, scanline-based rendering engine gives rapid feedback.
- Nuke offers an extremely open architecture. Both its node graph and user interface are accessible through the Python and TCL scripting languages, making it possible to customize Nuke in innumerable ways. If you really want to drill down, Nuke supports the industry standard OFX plug-in API as well as a native developers' kit (NDK) for creating your own tightly integrated plug-ins.
- All of The Foundry's OpenFX (OFX) plug-ins are fully compatible with Nuke. Currently, the Keylight keyer, the Tinder collection (which includes lens flares, warpers, and lens blurs), and the Furnace collection (which includes motion vector retiming, wire removal, clean plate creation, grain, and texture tools) are available for OFX, with more collections added all the time.
• Supported Operating Systems
- Nuke is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms - all at equal cost. Licenses float across operating systems, so every artist can work where they are most comfortable and creative.
• A cost effective solution
- Not only does Nuke run on relatively modest hardware it comes with an economical price tag, so even on a fairly tight production budget you can gain access to a functional, fast and intuitive compositing solution. NUKEX 6.2
adds new image-based modeling tools allowing any artist to easily combine a tracked 3D camera with a selection of 2D image features, automatically creating simple scene geometry. When added to new dense point cloud generation and automatic calibration of projection cameras from 2D images and geometry, NUKEX 6.2 provides new ways to reference and re-apply composited elements more efficiently and realistically into live action scenes.
For those working with CGI rendered elements, NUKEX 6.2 brings Pixar RenderMan Pro Server support to the 3D compositing environment. As an alterative to the in-built scanline renderer, integration with RenderMan aligns NUKE-rendered scenes with the rest of the 3D pipeline, seamlessly matching motion blur and depth of field, whilst providing the compositor with more flexible control of new rendering capabilities such as ray-traced shadows and reflections. System Requirements
- 550 MHZ Pentium III or newer processor;
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 2 or later), Windows 7 (64-bit);
- 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files;
- 512 MB RAM (minimum requirement);
- Workstation-class graphics card, such as NVIDIA Quadro series, ATI FireGL series, R3D Rocket, or newer. Driver support for OpenGL 2.0.
To enable optional GPU acceleration of certain effects, you need OpenGL 2.0 with support for floating point textures and GLSL.
- Display with at least 1280x1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color;
- Three-button mouseRELEASE NOTES FOR NUKE 6.2v2
(21 January 2011):
• BUG ID 15699 - QuickTime: Mac OS X and Windows now read encoding and decoding configuration options from the GlobalSettings.csv file that is also editable. This makes it easier to cope with differences between different QuickTime enabled applications. On Mac OS X, the GlobalSettings.csv file is located in the Resources directory of the application bundle. On Windows, the file is located in the same directory as the Nuke executable.
• BUG ID 15951 - An option was added on the Appearance tab in the Preferences to set whether frame numbers should be marked with hashes (#) or printf notation (). Note that if you retrieve a file control's value in Python it will always be returned in the printf notation. If you want the literal hash version, use knob.fromScript().
• BUG ID 15954 - FrameCycler now has more lookup tables included by default (Lin and Log > sRGB).
• BUG ID 15976 - Time code data is now appended to QuickTime metadata, and Write nodes use this metadata when Write Time Code is turned on.
• BUG ID 16024 - Added SGI files to the list of file types passed directly to FrameCycler for flipbooking.More: