PROCEDURAL CITYENGINE V2010.3 WIN32-XFORCEProgram Type:
JAN 05TH 2011 Homepage:
WINDOWS 32File Size:
258Mb Procedural CityEngine
- уникальное программное обеспечение, предназначенное для моделирования трёхмерных городов. Программу можно использовать при создании игр, фильмов, в архитектурной визуализации 3D городских условий и т.д. CityEngine даёт возможность создавать 3D-города в автоматическом режиме с очень высокой скоростью. Например, при помощи этой программы на создание и экспорт трёхмерной модели Древнего Рима ушло около двух часов.
Независимо от того, в чём вы нуждаетесь: в создании игр, в моделировании трёхмерных городов для кино и телевидения, в создание контента для виртуальных миров, или городского планирования - CityEngine будет отвечать вашим потребностям.
-------------------------- Procedural CityEngine
is a standalone software that provides professional users in entertainment, architecture, urban planning, GIS and general 3D content production with a unique conceptual design and modeling solution for the efficient creation of 3D cities and building. The new CityEngine 2010.3 introduces important new features for the conceptual design stage, efficient urban environment creation and rule-based 2D-to-3D-conversion of GIS data.
The key highlights include enhancements such as direct export to e-on software's Vue, new tools for massing and urban design, long-awaited terrain editing and exporting functionalities, and improved OpenStreetMap import. The key highlights of CityEngine include:
• GIS/CAD Data Support
- CityEngine supports industry-standard formats such as ESRI Shapefile or DXF which allow to import/export any geo-spatial/vector data such as parcels, building footprints with arbitrary attributes, or line data to create street networks.
• OpenStreetMap Import
- To copy real cities or efficiently create an urban environment for your design, you can use data from OpenStreetMap. There you can download for free geospatial data of real cities and directly import it into CityEngine.
• Dynamic City Layouts
- An intuitive toolset is provided to interactively design, edit and modify urban layouts consisting of (curved) streets, blocks and parcels. Street construction or block subdivision is controlled via parametric interfaces, giving immediate visual feedback.
• Street Networks Patterns
- CityEngine offers unique street grow tools to quickly design and construct urban layouts. Street patterns such as grid, organic or circular are available and the topography of the terrain is taken into account.
• Rule-based Modeling Core
- Procedural modeling based on CGA rules offers unlimited possibilities to control mass, geometry assets, proportions, or texturing of buildings or streets on a city-wide scale.
• Facade Wizard
- Quickly create rules out of an image or a textured mass model with this simple and easy-to-use visual facade authoring tool. The resulting facade rules are size-independent, contain level-of-detail and can be extended with e.g. detailed window asset. Example workflow is presented in the Facade Wizard tutorial.
• Parametric Modeling Interface
- A convenient interface to interactively control specific street or building parameters such as the height or age (defined by the rules) is provided. And with the live mode, parameter modifications invoke the automatic regeneration of the 3D model.
• Map-Controlled City Modeling
- Any parameter of the buildings and streets can be controlled globally via image maps (for example the building heights or the landuse-mix). This allows for intuitive city modeling and quick changes on a city-wide scale. Furthermore, terrains can be imported, aligned, and exported.
• Industry-Standard 3D Formats
- CityEngine supports Collada, Autodesk FBX, 3DS, Wavefront OBJ and e-on software's Vue, which allow for flawless 3D data exchange. FBX and Collada support asset instancing, multiple UV-sets, grouping and binary encoding. Furthermore, scenes can also be exported to RenderMan RIB or mental ray MI format. Textures can be collected during (batch) export.
• Reporting (BIM for Cities)
- Customized rule-based reports can be generated to analyze the urban design e.g. automatically calculate quantities such as GFA, FAR, etc. Reports are updated automatically and instantaneously and can be made for whole city parts.
- Streamline repetitive or pipeline-specific tasks with the integrated Python scripting interface e.g. write out arbitrary meta-data or instancing information for each building, import FBX cameras etc.
• Training Materials & Provided Examples
- Whether you're an architect, urban planner, GIS professional, game developer, or CG artist, several learning videos and tutorials demonstrate you the basics and key concepts of CityEngine. Included are demo cities of ancient, contemporary and future cities at different levels of detail.
• Available for All Platforms
- CityEngine is available for Windows (32/64bit), Mac OSX (64bit), and Linux (32/64bit). Release Notes v2010.3 SR1
(Build December 20, 2010):
- tiff-reader fixes
- 4-views layout fixes
- Fixed terrain export vertex ordering (flipped normals)
- Terrain export: added support for non-heightmap map layers
- Fixed 3ds export (duplicate object names resulted in dropped faces/meshes)
- Heavily improved live editing performance
- Fixed roofs: roofGable with overhangs, roofGable with offset + colinear edges (failure fallback in old roof code), roofGable with offset + overhangs, roofHip with offset + overhang
- Fixed memory leaks in split and attr/const function expressions
- Improved buffer handling on low memory conditions
- Added out-of-memory popup
- Added system-info (in about dialog)
- Added proxy reference page
- Added auto-proxy option in product (CityEngine.ini: -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=true)
- Added proxy popup on connection error in license dialog
- Fixed read-only workspace location
- osgi cache clear on new build (but same major / minor version)
- Realityserver export: fixed bug with similar shader/texture names
- Updated to alembic 0.9.1, added linux64