MakeMusic Finale PrintMusic 2011a r1-RBSRelease Date:
Win XP, Vista, 7File Size:
- это самый быстрый и простой способ вывести вашу музыку в жизнь с профессиональным результатом. Программа, предназначенна для преподавателей музыки, музыкантов-исполнителей, композиторов и аранжировщиков, которым не требуются расширенные функции в Finale или Allegro. PrintMusic проста в использовании и в ней интересно учиться. Ни одно другое программное обеспечение с возможностями сканирования не обеспечивает такого выхода исключительного качества.
---------------------- Finale PrintMusic
- Create & print publisher-quality sheet music. Finale PrintMusic is the fast, easy way to bring your music to life with professional results. PrintMusic designed for educators, worship directors, performing musicians, composers and arrangers who don’t require the advanced features in Finale or Allegro. PrintMusic is easy to use and fun to learn. Create sheet music up to 24 staves. No other software with scanning capabilities provides output of such exceptional quality.
From the creators of Finale, the world's leading music notation software, PrintMusic is perfect for arrangers, composers, teachers, band and choir directors, church musicians, students, and other musicians. Easy Set-up
- Get started right away. The Setup Wizard configures key and time signatures, transpositions, pickup measures, and more - instantly. Want an engraved or handwritten look? Select a document style to personalize the appearance of your music.Easy Entry
- PrintMusic lets you compose and arrange the way you want. Easily put notes on the page with these flexible options:
- Click notes into place with a mouse - and hear them as you do.
- Play your MIDI keyboard with a metronome and watch your music appear on screen in real time.
- Enter notes in step-time from your computer or MIDI keyboard.
- Scan your music with SmartScore Lite (included).
- Import MIDI and MusicXML files.
- Play a brass or woodwind instrument into a microphone using our exclusive MicNotator.Incredible Sound
- Your compositions sound great with PrintMusic’s advanced playback features:
- Free Software Synthesizer with 128 instrument sounds and marching percussion sounds from Row-Loff.
- Add more sounds with full support of VST/AU instrument and effects libraries (sold separately).
- Human Playback to give your music nuance, as if performed by live musicians.
- Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing adds harmonies to your melodies.
- Save your music as an audio file to burn CDs or save on an iPod.
- Powerful mixer fine-tunes your playback.More
- Create up to 24 staves and print your score or parts: Finale technology ensures world-class output.
- Unlimited number of lyric verses.
- Transpose to any key and for any instrument.
- Add dynamics, tempos, percussion notation, chord symbols, guitar fretboards and tablature, articulations, and more.
- Share your music with others using the free, downloadable Finale Reader.
- QuickStart Videos show you how - on your computer screen.New in PrintMusic 2011:
- Improved Lyric Entry and Spacing - Lyrics are more easily entered, instantly appear exactly as they’ll print out, and are automatically spaced with engraver precision.
- Easier Staff Layout - New Staff Layout capabilities make it simple and intuitive to hide, move, and edit staves.
- New Fonts - Hundreds of new font characters are included for percussion, mallet and handbell graphics.
- Handbells Used Chart - PrintMusic can automatically create a chart at the top of your handbell music that lists every bell used.
- Music Education Worksheets - PrintMusic now includes more than 150 ready-made, customizable music education worksheets and flashcards.
- Improved Pickup Measures and more - Pick-up measures automatically insert the correct rests when you start your score, improved file support for multiple-user environments, and updated screen display colors.System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (64-bit compatible)
- 800X600 minimum monitor resolution
- Minimum 512 MB RAM recommended
- 350 MB hard drive space required for software and user manualChanges in PrintMusic 2011a
Updated scanning technology, resulting in improved scanning results and expanded support for Canon-brand scanners. Also addresses Macintosh font issues in non-U.S. operating systems and in PrintMusic files opened in other MakeMusic products, improved the quality of exported bitmap graphics on Macintosh computers, includes better cursor feedback in lyrics for Windows and Macintosh, and more.