Sandboxie v3.50Release Date:
WinALL File Size:
- небольшое, но весьма полезное дополнение для веб-браузеров, повышающее безопасность при работе с неблагонадёжными сайтами.
Sandboxie защищает компьютер от всех нежелательных изменений, которые могли бы быть совершены активным содержимым сайтов, например, установка нежелательного софта.
lets you browse the Web securely while keeping all your browser's functionality for active content.
Protecting your Freecell statistics using Sandboxie may be a good idea when a less qualified player comes along, but you will probably want to play most of your games outside the sandbox. On the other hand, you may want to run your Web browser inside the sandbox most of the time. This way any incoming, unsolicited software (spyware, malware and the like) that you download, is trapped in the sandbox. Changes made to your list of Favorites or Bookmarks, hijacking of your preferred start page, new and unwanted icons on your desktop - all these, and more, are trapped in and bound to the sandbox.
You could also try a new toolbar add-on, browser extension or just about any kind of software. If you don't like it, you throw away the sandbox, and start again with a fresh sandbox. On the other hand, if you do like the new piece of software, you can re-install it outside the sandbox so it becomes a permanent part of your system.
Sandboxie intercepts changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
Sandboxie traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well. Changes in Version 3.50
(Released on 18 October 2010):
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.48.
- Improvements in Sandbox Settings windows.
- Run Sandboxed action can automatically select the DefaultBox sandbox.
- Filter outgoing connections on SMB/CIFS ports through the Block Port setting.
• Problems Fixed:
- Windows Update KB981852 causing SBIE2304 errors.
- Drop Rights feature interfering with running programs.
- Windows Live Messenger 2011 not connecting.
- Ctrl+clicking on web links in Microsoft Word, when Internet Explorer is set as a forced program.
- Installing games into a sandboxed instance of Steam in 64-bit Windows.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 runs under Sandboxie without having to use Window Access exclusions.
- System Restriction Policies interfering with Sandboxie on Windows 7.
- Removal/rename of DefaultBox sandbox interferes with installing applications into the sandbox.
- Windows Installer (MSI) fails to run in the sandbox on 64-bit Windows.
- Errors when running some UPX-compressed executables in the sandbox.
• Improved compatibility with: avast! Pro, AVG 2011, Bsecure CloudCare, CyberPatrol, Handy Folders, 64-bit Outpost Firewall, PretonSaver.