The Foundry NukeX v6.2V1Program Type:
The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.Homepage:
Windows XP, 7 x64, Linux x64File Size:
115.06Mb / 136.64Mb / 252.44MbThe Foundry Nuke
- программа для композитинга, создания визуальных и спец-эффектов для фильмов и видео-роликов, использовалась во многих фильмах и в сотнях рекламных роликов и музыкальных клипах. Программа применяется для редактирования видео-роликов или очереди изображений (сиквенций).
Nuke является явным представителем нодовой архитектуры, что объясняет его понятность и логичность. При разработке Nuke, основной целью компании было сохранение оригинальной идеи, сутью которой является слоган "разработано художником для художника", Nuke является первым шагом на пути к воплощению этой идеи. Nuke на данный момент является одним из самых востребованных пакетов композитинга в российском и зарубежном пост-продакшне.
--------------------------------------The Foundry Nuke
is a powerful compositing product that delivers unparalleled speed and a first-class feature set that is unrivalled in the desktop market. If you are in the business of creating high-quality digital images Nuke is the production proven visual effects tool that brings speed, functionality and flexibility to your VFX pipeline. Nuke solves real problems faced by post production facilities and visual effects artists all over the world. The features inside NukeX
add up to deliver a compositing solution which is much more than just the sum of its parts. NukeX has all the essential features of Nuke extended with an integrated 3D camera tracker, depth generator, tools for automatic lens distortion correction and FURNACECORE, the nucleus of The Foundry's Academy Award-winning FURNACE technology.
Nuke’s flexible node-based approach, native multi-channel workflow and powerful integrated 3D compositing environment delivers on the creative vision of the most forward-thinking commercial, music video, television and film directors.
Nuke began as the in-house compositing and effects software at Digital Domain, brought together by a team of highly talented engineers and visual effects artists to meet the growing requirements of a world-leading post production facility. The Foundry remains committed to the original concept of developing a compositing application designed by artists for artists.
NukeX gives artists greater creative freedom through an integrated workflow, dramatically increasing the efficiency of core compositing tasks. The extended tools within NukeX allow artists to work efficiently, interactively and in context of the visual effects process - not easy with a separate stand-alone application.
Direct access to the scene and camera geometry provided by the camera tracker can dramatically increase the efficiency and accuracy of core compositing tasks, such as the 3D scene reconstruction, texture re-projection, animated rotoscoping and clean plate generation
FURNACECORE and the automatic lens analysis increase productivity by automating some of the relatively pedestrian tasks, leaving artists free to concentrate on more creative work - tasks such as wire and rig removal, retiming, noise and grain removal and matching CGI with live action material.Features shared with Nuke:
• 3D Compositing. Nuke's powerful 3D workspace supports OBJ import, projection mapping, geometry modifiers, and more. This true 3D environment creates powerful workflows and exciting new ways to approach compositing.
• Stereoscopic Support. Nuke 5 has included support for working with stereoscopic and multi-view projects.
• Multi-channel, High Dynamic Range Support. Nuke delivers the industry's broadest support for EXR images. Read, process and write over a thousand channels per stream, improving data management and workflow.
• Keying. Nuke’s exclusive Image Based Keyer (IBK) gives artists powerful tools for dealing with uneven backings. Primatte and Keylight are built-in.
• Flexible User Interface. Savable layouts, dockable panels, GUI customization capabilities and features like the 'bullseye' and 'input' buttons make managing large, complex composites easier than ever.
• Fast Rendering. Even when processing high resolution footage at 32-bit floating point precision on modest hardware, Nuke's multi-threaded, scanline-based rendering engine gives rapid feedback.
• Scripting. Nuke offers an extremely open architecture. Both its node graph and user interface are accessible through the Python and TCL scripting languages, making it possible to customize Nuke in innumerable ways. If you really want to drill down, Nuke supports the industry standard OFX plug-in API as well as a native developers' kit (NDK) for creating your own tightly integrated plug-ins.
• Plug-ins. All of The Foundry's OpenFX (OFX) plug-ins are fully compatible with Nuke. Plug-ins are available from The Foundry and third party plug-in vendors.NukeX combines the feature-set of Nuke with the following additional capabilities:
• 3D Camera Tracker
- Integrates directly into Nuke's 2D/3D image processing environment, providing live and in-context access to Nuke's powerful pre- and post-processing tools;
- Analyze 2D image sequences, and automatically solve to reconstruct the 3D camera with unknown, approximate or known, constant or varying constraints;
- Control automatic track selection and distribution, and add user generated track data;
- Automatic 3D point cloud and camera creation native to Nuke's 3D environment. Create reference geometry and cards positioned at tracked points in the 3D scene.
• Camera Lens Distortion Tools
- Integrates directly into Nuke's 2D image processing environment;
- Unwarp and warp image sequences using a parametric lens model;
- Lens modelling through automatic analysis or manual feature identification.
NukeX comes with FURNACECORE, the core plug-ins from The Foundry's Academy Award©-winning FURNACE toolset, which have undergone many enhancements.
Kronos - high quality time warping based on optical flow technologies;
MatchGrade - copy the grade from one sequence to another;
Motionblur - add realistic blur based on the motion in the scene;
DeNoise - removes or reduces all kinds of noise from your footage;
DeGrain - optimised removal of film grain from a plate;
ReGrain - add grain to your clean plates or graphics from stock, or sample your own;
DeFlicker2 - removes in-scene flicker from light sources of all kinds;
Steadiness - smooth a shots camera move, or lock off a shot completely;
RigRemoval - remove unwanted foreground objects from a shot;
Align - align similar shots automatically;
WireRemoval - quickly clean up wires;
VectorGenerator - generates motion vectors for use in other nodes.What`s new:
See 'Docs' folder in archive.System Requirements:
- 550 MHZ Pentium III or newer processor;
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 2 or later), Windows 7 (64-bit);
- 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files;
- 512 MB RAM (minimum requirement);
- Workstation-class graphics card, such as NVIDIA Quadro series, ATI FireGL series, R3D Rocket, or newer. Driver support for OpenGL 2.0.
To enable optional GPU acceleration of certain effects, you need OpenGL 2.0 with support for floating point textures and GLSL.
- Display with at least 1280x1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color;
- Three-button mouse