Video2Brain PHP 5.3 Advanced Web Application Programming-HELLKategorie:
1 Dec 2010Hersteller:
819Mbvideo2brain: PHP 5.3 Advanced Web Application Programming
- Learn the nuts and bolts of advanced web application programming! Join Edward Tanguay as he dives into PHP programming. In his workshop, you will learn that it only takes a few minutes to get an Apache web server, a MySQL database, PHP 5.3, and the Eclipse editor up and running using the free XAMPP installation tool. Edward will then cover the PHP syntax, such as operators, loops and variables, before moving on to make you a PHP expert, tackling object orientation, databases, XML parsing, web services, security and much more. The training also includes important new features of PHP 5.3, such as namespaces, lambdas, and late static binding. Once you complete this video training, you will have the skills you need to build next-generation dynamic websites.
PHP has become one of the most useful and ubiquitous web scripting languages. It runs on every major operating system. It comes with most web hosting packages, even the basic ones. And its developer community is larger than that for most other computer languages.
In this video workshop, Edward Tanguay lets you feel the PHP excitement. Leveraging over 20 years of experience as a computer programmer, Edward teaches you skills that he knows are useful not only in the IT industry but also for you as an individual programmer who intends to realize a specific idea for a website.
First off, Edward will show you how to use a free install tool called XAMPP to get everything up and running within minutes, including Apache, MySQL, PHP 5.3, PHPMyAdmin and the Eclipse editor. Once you are all set, you will learn the basics of the PHP language itself, including operators, conditionals, loops, functions, arrays, etc., plus the essentials of object-oriented programming.
But that’s only for starters! Next you will learn how to create a form, validate it and protect it against attacks. Then Edward goes on to show you how to read and write cookies and session variables to create a more engaging web experience. You will also learn about integrating and managing databases. Special lessons cover two other key aspects of serious programming, XML and security. Edward will wrap things up by showing you important new features of PHP 5.3, including namespaces, lambdas, closures and late static binding.
So whether you are a beginner or a seasoned programmer, this video workshop is just for you!Requirements:
- Broadband internet connection
- Up-to-date browser with Flash plug-in
- Screen resolution 1024x768 or higher
- Sound card with speakers or headphones attached
- Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or higher, or Apple Mac G5
- 512 MB RAM