Ableton Suite v8.2.1-AiRISORelease Date:
WiNXP > Win7 File Format:
1.85GbAbleton Suite 8
является расширенной XL-версией программы Ableton Live и включает в себя все функции Live 8 плюс ЗВУК из радикально новой библиотеки, в которую упакованы красивые новые звуки и множество полезных ресурсов. Ableton Suite 8 содержит десять Ableton-инструментов, в том числе синтезаторы, электронные и акустические барабаны и новый, переработанный Оператор. Ableton Suite 8 обеспечивает всеобъемлющую среду для создания, производства и исполнения музыки и представляет собой полный пакет: инструменты и звуки.
----------------------- Ableton Suite 8
is the XL version of Ableton Live. Suite 8 gives you all of the features in Live 8 plus SOUND, with a radically new Library packed with beautiful new sounds and a wealth of useful resources. Suite 8 contains 10 Ableton instruments including synths, a sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments and the new, reworked Operator. Two completely new instruments, Collision and Latin Percussion, round off the set. Ableton Suite 8 is a complete package: the tools AND the sounds. Ableton Live 8 provides a comprehensive environment for writing, producing and performing music.Key features
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Library with over 1600 expressive sounds, each with versatile control options
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio and MIDI effects
- A wide range of software instruments
- Instrument Racks for simple management of complex instrument setups
- Drum Racks for intuitive and responsive beat-making
- Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing
- New groove engine; apply and extract grooves in real time
- Construction kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles
- Sound Objects Lite, from SonArte: a toolkit of real world object recordings
- 440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling '74
- Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G
- 1000s of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis
- Song templates with pre-configured tracks and routing
- Supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC files
- VST and AU support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support plus built-in audio to MIDI slicing
- Video import and export for scoring, video warping
- Simple MIDI mapping plus instant mapping for selected hardware
- Full ReWire support; runs as Slave or Master
- Multicore and multiprocessor supportNew in Suite 8World-class library
- Ableton Suite 8's library completely surpasses everything that Ableton has ever offered before. With the creative professional in mind, Ableton has put together a well-balanced and comprehensive tool set and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds.Collision
- Collision is a unique instrument for authentic mallet sounds and creative percussion. Co-developed with AAS, it uses physical modeling technology to reproduce real-world instruments such as xylophones, marimbas and glockenspiels, but also provides enough depth to create truly dramatic new instruments and sounds.Latin Percussion
- Latin Percussion is a collection of acoustic percussion instruments such as congas, bongos, timbales, claves, shakers, tambourines and bells from the worlds of Brazilian, Afro-Cuban and African music. It also comes with clips and grooves, so you don't only get the drums, you also get the drummer.More Operator, more power
- Operator, Ableton's renowned do-it-all synthesizer, has been given a major overhaul. We opened up the hood, took a long hard look inside and did some serious hot-rod stuff. New filter types, more modulation routing options and additive wavetable synthesis with drawable partials make Operator more powerful and flexible than ever.System requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended),
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended),
- Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended),
- DVD-ROM drive,
- QuickTime recommendedChanges in Version 8.2.1:Improvements and feature changes:
- Improvements to Amp presets including better folder organization, additional guitar and bass amp presets and various other changes.
- Improvements to sound quality in Drum Machines.
- Performance optimizations on many Rack presets.
- Many delay devices now use the "Fade" Delay Transition mode, to avoid clicks.
- All Latin Percussion sounds are additionally available as chromatically tuned Simpler presets.Bugfixes:
- Amp is now available in the trial version of Ableton Suite.
- Removed duplicate Amp presets.
- Fixed Hot-Swap behavior for a number of Session Drums and Drum Machines presets.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of soundcards with only one input on OS X.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using a ReWire slave such as Reason and manipulating devices in the slave that were referred to by clips in Live.