THE FOUNDRY NUKEX V6.1V2 WIN32/WIN64-XFORCEProgram Type:
The Foundry VisionmongersHomepage:
90Mb/108MbThe Foundry Nuke
- программа для композитинга, создания визуальных и спец-эффектов для фильмов и видео-роликов, использовалась во многих фильмах и в сотнях рекламных роликов и музыкальных клипах. Программа применяется для редактирования видео-роликов или очереди изображений (сиквенций).
Nuke является явным представителем нодовой архитектуры, что объясняет его понятность и логичность. При разработке Nuke, основной целью компании было сохранение оригинальной идеи, сутью которой является слоган "разработано художником для художника", Nuke является первым шагом на пути к воплощению этой идеи. Nuke на данный момент является одним из самых востребованных пакетов композитинга в российском и зарубежном пост-продакшне.
----------------------------------------------The Foundry Nuke
is a powerful compositing application that delivers unparalleled speed, an efficient multi-channel scanline rendering engine, and a first-class feature set that is unrivalled in the desktop market. If you are in the business of creating high-quality digital images Nuke is a production proven visual effects tool that brings speed, functionality and flexibility to your VFX pipeline.
Nuke began as the in-house compositing and effects application at Digital Domain, where its development team were awarded a Technical Achievement Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science. It is an application focused on solving real issues faced by post production facilities all over the world and has been tried and tested on over 45 feature films and hundreds of commercials and music videos, including Flags of our Fathers, King Kong and The Day After Tomorrow...NukeX 6.1
has all the features of Nuke 6.1, including the brand new roto and paint tools and the Foundry's acclaimed keyer, Keylight, as standard. In addition, it has an integrated 3D camera tracker, depth generator, tools for automatic lens distortion correction and also includes FurnaceCore, the nucleus of the Foundry's Academy Award-winning Furnace tool set.Features3D Compositing
- Nuke's powerful 3D workspace supports OBJ import, projection mapping, geometry modifiers, and more. This true 3D environment creates powerful workflows and exciting new ways to approach compositing.Stereoscopic Support
- Nuke 5 has included support for working with stereoscopic and multi-view projects.Multi-channel, high dynamic range compositing
- Nuke delivers the industry's broadest support for EXR images. Read, process and write over a thousand channels per stream, improving data management and workflow.Keying
- Nuke's exclusive Image Based Keyer (IBK) gives artists powerful tools for dealing with uneven backings. Primatte is built-in and Keylight is available as an optional extra.Flexible User Interface
- Savable layouts, dockable panels, GUI customization capabilities and features like the 'bullseye' and 'input' buttons make managing large, complex composites easier than ever.Fast Rendering
- Even when processing high resolution footage at 32-bit floating point precision on modest hardware, Nuke's multi-threaded, scanline-based rendering engine gives rapid feedback.Scripting
- Nuke offers an extremely open architecture. Both its node graph and user interface are accessible through the Python and TCL scripting languages, making it possible to customize Nuke in innumerable ways. If you really want to drill down, Nuke supports the industry standard OFX plug-in API as well as a native developers' kit (NDK) for creating your own tightly integrated plug-ins.Plug-ins
- All of The Foundry's OpenFX (OFX) plug-ins are fully compatible with Nuke. Currently, the Keylight keyer, the Tinder collection (which includes lens flares, warpers, and lens blurs), and the Furnace collection (which includes motion vector retiming, wire removal, clean plate creation, grain, and texture tools) are available for OFX, with more collections added all the time. Supported Operating Systems
- Nuke is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms - all at equal cost. Licenses float across operating systems, so every artist can work where they are most comfortable and creative.A cost effective solution
- Not only does Nuke run on relatively modest hardware it comes with an economical price tag, so even on a fairly tight production budget you can gain access to a functional, fast and intuitive compositing solution. System Requirements
- Windows XP SP2, XP64
- 550 MHZ Pentium III, 4 or Athlon processor.
- Windows NT 4.0 (with Service Pack 5 or later), Windows 2000 (with Service Pack 1 or later), or Linux Centos 4.5.
- 5GB disk space available for caching and temporary files.
- 512MB RAM (minimum requirement).
- Workstation-class graphics card, such as NVIDIA Quadro or ATI FireGL.
- Display with 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit colour.
- Three-button mouse.RELEASE NOTES FOR NUKE 6.1v2
(1 October 2010):
• New Features
- The R3D SDK has been updated, bringing FLUT (Floating Point Look Up Tables) and Shadow options to the R3D reader and support for newer R3D files with higher ISO settings.
- The RedRocket graphics card is now supported in R3D reader, on all operating systems except Linux.
- There's now an Error Console tab next to the Properties Bin that displays all errors in an interactive list. For more information, see the Nuke User Guide, p. 109.
- The Viewer’s right-click options are now accessible via Python.
• Feature Enhancements
- BUG ID 12440 - Python: A password input field knob was added.
- BUG ID 12709 - The Python help was improved on the RotoPaint module.
- BUG ID 12845 - Improved FrameCycler installation on Windows.
- BUG ID 13514 - OFX 1.2 access to camera extensions is now available.More: