Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse PI v3.0.2Program Type:
AE pluginsRelease Date:
12 Sep, 2010 Supplied:
WinAll x86/x64, MacOSX x86/x64 File Size:
10.4Mb/25MbColor Finesse 3
инструмент для высококачественной цветокоррекции. Работает как расширение для ваших любимых приложений After Effects и Premiere Pro. Позволяет улучшить рабочий процесс видео-обработки и управление проектом. Никакой необходимости специальных видео-картах или втором мониторе! Color Finesse прекрасно работает на ноутбуках с мильти-процессорными системами.
Color Finesse является наилучшим инструментом для работы с цветом, и предоставляет вам полный творческий контроль над цветом, настроением и внешний видом изображения.Color Finesse 3
gives you the high-end color correction and enhancement tools you need both as a plug-in for your favorite application including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Premiere Pro. Color Finesse 3 is cross-platform and works on systems from laptops to multi-processor workstations, without the need for specific video cards or multiple monitors. Color Finesse gives you full creative control over the color, mood, and look of your images quickly, easily, and accurately. The difference is visible when you use the best tool for the job. Color Finesse 3 Feature Highlights:
- Available as both a plug-in and a standalone application.
- Plug-in available in 32- and 64-bit flavors for compatibility with Adobe CS5 applications.
- Macintosh version available as FxPlug for use in Final Cut Pro and Motion.
- Uses 32-bit floating-point color space for incredible resolution and latitude.
- User configurable control over shadows, midtones, and highlights, as well as overall correction.
- Performs corrections in HSL, RGB, CMY, and YCbCr color spaces.
- Automatic color matching and black, white, and gray balance.
- Auto-Color and Auto-Exposure buttons give one-click access to your creative color grading starting point.
- Custom correction curves in both RGB and HSL formats.
- Vibrance control gives refined control over image saturation.
- Six channel secondary color correction for selecting and correcting individual color vectors.
- Reference images and split-screen wipe facilitate accurate color grading and matching.
- Smart chroma and luma limiting ensures that even extreme color changes stay within "legal" limits without harsh clipping.
- Highlight Recovery tools provides a visually-pleasing way to recover overbright areas of the image which would normally be clipped.
- Waveform monitor, vectorscope, histogram, and correction curve displays give full visibility into the correction process.
- Export color correction settings as 3D LUTs in a variety of formats, including Autodesk Lustre and Smoke, Academy LUT, Assimilate Scratch, Pogle, Truelight, Cine-tal, and LUTher.
- Fully optimized for multiple processors and SSE/SSE2 on Intel processors and AltiVec (Velocity Engine) on PowerPC.
- The plug-in has a simplified interface giving you access to the most commonly used color correction controls directly in the host application.
- Scrub through the clip you're correcting and preview your work with realtime playback.
- Direct communication with video preview hardware without additional software. Supported hardware includes FireWire/DV (Mac), Blackmagic (Mac/Windows) and AJA (Mac).
- Preview lookup tables (LUTs) allow for accurate previewing.
- Supports Colorociter Colorist's Workstation and Tangent Wave for tactile hardware control.
- Includes User's Guide in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Compatible host application for Color Finesse PI Plug-in:
- Adobe After Effects 7.0/CS3/CS4/CS5, or
- Premiere Pro CS4/CS5, or
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6.0/7.0, or
- Apple Motion 4.0Color Finesse 3 System Requirements
- Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, or Windows 7 32/64.
- Intel Pentium 4 or later
- Mac OS X 10.4.x (Tiger), 10.5.x (Leopard), or 10.6.x (Snow Leopard).
- Intel-based, or Power-PC G4- or G5-based, Macintosh system.
- A 1024x768 (or larger) display.
- QuickTime 7.0 or later.New in Color Finesse 3.0:
- Includes 64-bit plug-ins for use with Adobe After Effects CS5 and Premiere Pro CS5.
- The Macintosh version includes an FxPlug version of Color Finesse for use in Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion.
- New Auto-Color and Auto-Exposure buttons give one-click access to your color correction starting point.
- A new Vibrance control gives more refined control over image saturation. The Vibrance control is similar to that found in Adobe Lightroom.
- New HSL curves let you control image saturation and lightness based on color hue.
- A new Highlight Recovery tool provides a visually-pleasing way to recover overbright areas of the image which would normally be clipped.
- Color Finesse can now export its color correction settings as a 3D LUT in a variety of formats, including Autodesk Lustre and Smoke, Academy LUT, Assimilate Scratch, Pogle, Truelight, Cine-tal, and LUTher.
- The Color Finesse preview displays now automatically adjust to footage pixel aspect ratio, giving you a correctly formatted preview when working with anamorphic footage.
- The Vectorscope has been enhanced with a zoom capability, making it easier to see detail when white and black balancing.
- Color Finesse now supports the Tangent Wave control surface, in addition to our own Colorociter Colorist's Workstation control surface.