Ambient Design ArtRage Pro v3.0.7 retail-FOSIProgram Type:
Painting, DrawingRelease Date:
www.ambientdesign.com Interface Language:
Multilingual (German, French, English)Platform:
Win XP, Vista or 7File Size:
- необычный графический редактор, который позволяет очень реалистично имитировать рисование на обычной бумаге привычными инструментами. Лист, на котором рисуете, легко поворачивается, приближается и удаляется. Из инструментов можно выбрать карандаш, кисть, фломастер, пастель и много других.
Присутствует регулировка давления, прилагаемое при рисовании каким-либо инструментом, например, кистью или карандашом. При рисовании панели автоматически убираются, не мешая закончить линию.
Для начинающих пользователей есть функция загрузки фонового изображения с последующим рисованием на нем. Данную программу можно порекомендовать не только взрослым пользователям, но и для обучения детей основам рисования на компьютере.
is a fun and easy to use painting tool that lets you play with realistic paints on your computer. You can paint with oils and watercolors, sketch with pencils, spray stickers over your canvas, and much more. Stencils and rulers let you create precise shapes or smooth curves freehand. Tracing and Reference images let you load photos to recreate either by eye or by letting ArtRage select colors for you as you paint. For professional users, ArtRage offers Layers and Layer Groups, Layer Blend Modes compatible with the PSD file format, plugin Filter suport and more.
Best of all, ArtRage doesn't force you to learn complex tool settings, it lets you get right down to painting with tools you already know how to use.
ArtRage Studio and Studio Pro give you 20 painting and utility tools, an easy to use interface that gets out of the way as you work, and powerful utilities such as stickers, stencils, and tracing images. Both versions contain the same toolset, including the new Watercolor brush and Sticker Spray.ArtRage Studio:
Ideal for artists who want to work with the wider range of tools Studio and Studio Pro offer but do not want the filtering and detailed editing options Studio Pro provides.
- All of the tools from ArtRage 2, many with new features.
- New tools including Watercolor, Gloop Pen, Sticker Spray, Text, and an auto-smoothing inking pen.
- Unlimited Layers and Layer Groups, including Layer Blend Modes.
- Peel-of stickers, place premade objects on your canvas.
- Improved interface that makes it easy to get right down to painting.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts and other utilities.
- And much moreArtRage Studio Pro:
Ideal for artists who want to be able to manipulate their images without leaving ArtRage, or work with stickers that can be edited after spraying. ArtRage Studio Pro contains all of the features of ArtRage Studio and also includes:
- Additional tool features such as wet blenders and feathered selection.
- Inbuilt Color Adjustment and Blur, with support for Photoshop Filters.
- Unfixed post-editable sticker spray, and custom sticker sheet creation.
- Real Color Blending.
- Tint/Tone color pickers and quick acess popup color pickers.
- And much moreSystem Requirements:
- WindowsXP, Vista, or Win7
- 1GHz processor
- 1024 x 768 screen size
- 512MB Memory
- 100MB disk free.New items in 3.0.7 include:Features:
1. ArtRage now remembers the image format you used to export images of various kinds. Wherever the application allows you to select an image format for export, it will now remember the last format used for that operation.
2. You can now drop image files of any type on to the ArtRage application icon to open the application and prompt with standard import options.
3. The units displayed on the second edge of a ruler can now be changed via right click on the ruler.
4. You can now drag a ruler off the stencils panel the same way you can drag standard stencils.
5. Windows file association has been adjusted in the installer to allow you to move around installed files and not have the installer attempt to 'repair' ArtRage when you double click a PTG. Windows users should now be able to shift around shortcuts and rename or remove stencils that were installed with the product.
6. The Windows installer now prompts for a folder name for the start menu shortcut if selected.Fixes:
1. Resetting the rotation of a reference image correctly resets its preview in the reference panel now.
2. The water glass pod will no longer be visible on starting the app if the tool does not call for it to be visible.
3. The presets panel now updates to display the group a new preset was added to, even if that group was created in the Add Preset panel.
4. Mousing over a reference image now brings up the zoom/pan controls for only that reference image.
5. Shift + Tab cycles backwards through stickers that have transformation focus.
6. Save will no longer overwrite the arrestart.ptg if it was loaded automatically on startup. Saving a recovered painting will always prompt for filename.
7. Fixed a crash related to font lists that could occur on OSX when starting the application.
8. Adjsuted the ArtRage manifest file to fix Side by Side errors encountered on Windows both on installation and in the event log.
9. Fixed a bug that caused problems redoing after undoing the addition of an unfixed sticker. This could lead to redo stack corruption.
10. The default canvas type is now applied to the canvas when you Import an image.
11. Fixed a problem that could cause the Auto tag to appear on the colour picker pod when no tracing image was loaded.
12. The default canvas is no longer made transparent after importing an image.
13. Fixed a crash that could occur in very rare situations where there was a hole in a layer of a specific size that could cause a compression problem.