Red Giant Trapcode Particular v2.1 for Adobe After Effects-SCOTCHRelease Date:
17.6Mb Trapcode Particular
- плагин для After Effects, является мощным средством генерирования систем трехмерных частиц, незаменимым при создании разнообразных спецэффектов (от реалистичного дыма и взрывов, до имитации движения различных элементов дизайна).
В новой версии плагина добавлена поддержка 64-битовых операционных систем, а также After Effects CS5.
-------------------- Trapcode Particular
- Amazing 3D particles with full camera and light support - the most powerful particles for After Effects! Many editing programs offer basic particle-generation features. But Particular 2.1 goes way, way beyond the basics, with realistic natural effects, lighting control for shaded particles, 3D camera integration, custom shapes, depth of field, and physics controls such as air resistance, gravity and turbulence. Particular is used in motion pictures like Spider Man 3 and Angels & Demons.Highlights
• Realistic natural effects - Puffy white clouds, shiny bubbles, swirling dust motes, rain, falling snow, realistic smoke, or flocking birds are all possible within Particular, and you never need to leave After Effects.
• Faster rendering in Version 2 - The new version can render hundreds of thousands of particles per second by taking advantage of multi-core processors. The new 3D renderer delivers full shading of particles, and yet the engine can be up to twice as fast as previous versions.
• Fly through your creations - Go far beyond other plug-ins with Particular's full support for After Effects’ camera controls and lights. Enhanced custom particle shading offers full 3D rotation and the ability to fly through particles. Emit particles from lights, bounce particles off of 3D layers, or fly around your creations in 3D space.Features
- Sprites and Polygons (NEW) - Custom particles allow the use of layers as 2D sprites (as in version 1.5) and as the new Textured Polygon type.
- Light Me Up (NEW) - Shade all particle types from up to 128 lights in After Effects. Shading can emulate light falloff to make the lighting results look more natural.
- Dynamic Self-shadowing (NEW) - Shadowlet rendering can cast shadows on both main and aux particles, adding realistic self-shadowing from a single light source.
- Advanced Physics Engine (IMPROVED) - Particular now offers support for glitch free-animation of turbulent properties.
- Backward Compatibility (NEW) - Projects from earlier versions will render with similar results in version 2, but with access to new features and faster output times.
- Full Floating-Point Support (NEW) - Improved bit-depth support now offers high-quality, 32 bit-per-channel rendering, allowing full-range output with HDR results.
- User-driven Improvements (IMPROVED) -Version 2 offers a number of small improvements, including: custom particle layers no longer have to start at the same frame as Particular; a new custom particle time-sampling mode; support for the Adobe color picker; and many other small bug fixes and enhancements.
- Auxiliary Particles - In Particular, particles can emit their own particles, enabling objects to leave bright or smoky trails.
- Physics Time Factor - Freeze time while moving the camera around in a scene, Matrix-style.
- Non-Square Pixels - Particular handles non-square pixel aspect ratios correctly.
- Reflection Maps (NEW) - Textured Polygon particles can use a layer as a reflection map to add dynamic color changes to particles as they rotate in 3D. This feature is ideal for adding glints to rotating particles.
- Streak It Up (NEW) - Streaklet particles resemble long-exposure light effects, as seen in Apple's iPod Nano Remastered commercials.
- Transform Your World (NEW) - The Transform World feature allows the entire workspace to be offset or rotated in 3D space without moving the After Effects camera for increased animation flexibility.
- Rotation, Rotation, Rotation (NEW) - Textured Polygon particles can be fully rotated in 3D space, with random rotation direction and speed. Also, particles can be automatically oriented to the direction of their motion.
- Millions and Millions of Particles (NEW) - The maximum particle limit now allows quick bursts of up to one million particles per second!
- Many Views (NEW) - Orthographic rendering support allows you to view particles from After Effects' built-in camera views (Top, Right, Left, Bottom), making it much easier to adjust particle motion in 3D space.
- Presets for SD and HD (IMPROVED) - Version 2 offers 45 updated presets with support for SD and HD resolution.
- Camera Integration - Particular offers complete integration with After Effects' comp camera.
- Built-In Help - Extensive user guide features step-by-step examples.
- Motion Blur - Built-in motion blur feature lends realism to moving particles.System Requirements
PC / Windows:
- Windows XP SP1 or later, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent)
- 1GB of RAM
- 30 MB of Hard Drive spaceHost Applications
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS4, CS3