Addintools Classic Menu for Office Professional Plus 2010 v2.2Release Date:
6.1MbClassic Menu for Office 2010
- программа, которая возвращает классический интерфейс в пакете Microsoft Office 2010. Поддерживаются Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point. Classic Menu for Office 2010 не отягощена дополнительными функциями и всё, что она делает - это добавляет свою вкладку в ленту и показывает меню и панель инструментов в стиле Office 2003.
----------------------- Classic Menu for Office 2010
- The software helps you work with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 as if it were Microsoft Office 2003. You don't need any training or tutorials after upgrading to Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010.Designed for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- The suite includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, Publisher and InfoPath 2010.New Features of 2010
- The new features and commands of Microsoft Office 2010 have been added into the classic style interface. The Office 2010 ribbon tabs are kept fully intact, so you can truly get the best of both worlds.Original Functions of 2003 and 2007
- With Classic Menu for Office, you can still enjoy many Office 2003/2007 functions which have been removed from the ribbon of Office 2007 and 2010 by Microsoft.Familiar Keyboard Shortcuts
- User can browse the whole menus with keyboard shortcuts (insert Q into the original shortcuts of Office 2003. For example: press Alt + T to open the "Tools" menu in Office 2003, you just need to press Alt, Q, T to open the "Tools" menu in Office 2010).International Languages
- The software supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more. If you change the language of Office 2010, the language of Classic Menu will automatically changed.Easy Deploying in Enterprises and Organizations
- We provide Microsoft Installer Package (MSI) for users from enterprises and organizations. Users can change default setting and enter license info into the package, and then deploy the software to all client computers in their enterprise or organization, don't need to install the software on the computers one by one. Your colleagues or employees don't need training or tutorials any more after upgrading to Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. Please know more it on download page.Easy Install and Uninstall
Installing the software is much easier than other Add-ins for Microsoft Office. The installation is just like other common software. You can select any classic menu components as following when you installing..Changes in Classic Menu for Office 2010 v2.20:
- New: User can browse the whole menus with keyboard shortcuts (insert Q into the original shortcuts of Office 2003. For example: press Alt + T to open the "Tools" menu in Office 2003, you just need to press Alt, Q, T to open the "Tools" menu in Office 2010). The feature is available in Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, Visio, Project 2010, and the main interface of Outlook 2010. It will be bring to all child interfaces of Outlook 2010 in the future version.
- New: Added the "All" menu item into Access, InfoPath, Publisher, Visio, Project and main interface of Outlook 2010.
- New: Assigned the shortcut "R" for the "Record" item in "All" menu item of Access 2010.
- Fixed: Can't browse the "All" menu item by Pressing Alt, Q, Q in Excel 2010.