Red Giant PlaneSpace v1.3 for After EffectsProgram Type:
Plug-ins, VideoRelease Date:
Win XP, Vista, 7File Size:
3.5MbRed Giant PlaneSpace
(в прошлом Digital Anarchy 3D Assistants Pro) - плагин для After Effects, который позволяет исключить утомительное управление отдельными слоями в многослойных эффектах. Creator-инструменты автоматически создают слои, для формирования кубических, цилиндрических и сферических фигур или комплексных матриц, а шесть Distribute-инструментов помогают организовать эти 3D-слои в 3D-пространстве в форму по вашему выбору, не требуя ключевых кадров или сложной математики.
-----------------------Red Giant PlaneSpace
(Formerly Digital Anarchy 3D Assistants Pro) - Arrange and Animate 3D Layers - The Easy Way. PlaneSpace eliminates the tedious task of managing the individual layers in multi-layer effects. The Creator tools automatically create layers that form cubic, cylindrical, and spheroid shapes or complex matrices, while the six Distribute tools arrange 3D layers throughout 3D space into the shape of your choice without requiring keyframes or complicated math.Highlights
- No Keyframes Necessary
- Unlike keyframe assistants such as The Wiggler, PlaneSpace does not need keyframes to be present in a layer. In fact, these tools weren't designed to set keyframes at all, but are designed to arrange layers in 3D space. Of course, you can still set keyframes to animate the position or orientation of your layers, to make truly sophisticated objects in 3D.
- Unlimited Number of Layers
- The number of layers that PlaneSpace can manipulate is limited only by your computer’s processing power. PlaneSpace can even duplicate and distribute large groups of layers. 400 layers? No problem – PlaneSpace makes it possible, and easy.
- Powerful Controls
- No matter what shape you choose for your layers, you customize settings for size, distribution, distance (how far apart the layers will be), and incremental distance. Set repeat values to save RAM by duplicating 10 layers instead of 100 individual ones.Features
- Sophisticated Shape to Shape Animation
- You can use multiple assistants to animate between two shapes. Want a cylynder to animate into a sphere, no problem, just keyframe with two different shape assistants. After Effects will take care of the animation for you.
- Built with After Effects Layers
- with the PlaneSpace, you stay within After Effect’s 3D space so animation and other effects can be easily integrated with mutliple cameras and lights.
- Creator Tools
- The Creator Tools generate boxes, cylinders, a matrix or spheroid. The different tools have a host of options to set up the scale, number of layer, height, width, and controls to randomize the results.
- Distribution Tools
- The Distribution Tools let you distribute layers around a sphere, cube, cylinder, line, plane or pyramid. Unlike the Creator tools, the distribution tools build off the base shape. For example, cylinder distribution can create planar arrangements that looks like fans, a corkscrew or a staircase with just a few clicks.
- Pro and Lite Options
- The control palette are divided into two categories, Pro and Lite. The Lite tools let you quickly build a shape with minimum work, while the Pro version offers more control over placement and repitition.System Requirements
(PC / Windows):
- Win XP SP1 or later, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Win 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 30 MB of Hard Drive spaceHost Applications
- Adobe After Effects CS4, CS3, 7, 6.5