OnOne Software PhotoTools v2.5.4 Professional EditionProgram Type:
198.36MbonOne PhotoTools 2.5 Professional
- известный Photoshop-плагин, предоставляющий обширный диапазон универсальных фото-эффектов. Вместе с PhotoTools вы получаете сотни профессиональных фото-эффектов разработанных Джеком Дэвисом, Кевином Кубота и onOne Software, и всё это упаковано в простой в использовании плагин для Photoshop, дающий возможность легко и быстро сделать ваши фотографии выделяющимися из толпы. Используя PhotoTools 2, вы можете просматривать, накладывать и объединять эффекты для получения результатов профессионального класса всего за несколько кликов.
Вы даже можете просматривать изображения манипулируя зернистостью и контрастностью. Вы можете также сохранить "рецепт" эффектов, как пресет и использовать его не только с Photoshop, но и с Lightroom 2 и Aperture 2.1. Профессиональный фотограф вы или любитель, с PhotoTools 2 ваша работа над фотографиями станет намного проще.
--------------------------------------PhotoTools 2.5 Professional
is the fastest and easiest way to add a professional look to your photos in Photoshop. You get hundreds of professional-grade photographic effects, all wrapped up in an easy-to-use Photoshop plug-in making this the fastest and easiest way to make your photos stand out from the crowd. The key to PhotoTools 2.5 Professional Edition is its unique ability to provide full-screen previews of an image effect before you apply it.
PhotoTools 2.5 is like Legos for Photoshop. You can stack multiple effects on top of each other just like you would filters over a camera lens. You can then control the order of each effect and how they blend together for a truly unique look. You can even save your effect stacks for future use and share them with friends who have PhotoTools, or access them inside of Aperture and Lightroom to speed-up your workflow.
- NEW! PhotoTools 2.5 with over 20 new effects plus the new MaskingBug to selectively apply effects.
- Includes hundreds of professional effects created by top photographers and Photoshop Hall-of-Famers.
- Stack multiple effects to create your own look, save as a preset and use in one-click from Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture.
- NEW! MaskingBug and MaskingBrush makes selectively placing and blending multiple effects a snap.
- NEW! Now supports 64-bit CS4 on Windows.What's New in PhotoTools 2 Professional Edition:Effects Library
- The new Effects Library in both the Standard and Professional editions of PhotoTools 2 makes it easier to find just the right effects. The new library consolidates the categories, effects list, previews, descriptions and options into one location with a logical workflow. You can even mark your favorite effects and presets so you can find them quickly. There are also several new search methods to help you find the perfect effect.Photographic Effects
- Designed by photographers for photographers, PhotoTools 2 includes dozens of new effects like Vintage and Paint-in effects as well as dozens of improvements to existing effects. PhotoTools 2 Professional Edition expands upon the Standard Edition with 112 additional photographic effects developed by professional wedding photographer Kevin Kubota and Photoshop guru Jack Davis. Support for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture
- Photographers can now use PhotoTools 2 Professional Edition inside of Lightroom 2 and Aperture 2.1.Masking Controls
- New in PhotoTools 2 is the ability to selectively apply each effect in the PhotoTools stack. Users can use the new Masking Brush to selectively apply each effect to the image, just like using a layer mask in Photosop to hide or reveal the effect in specific areas of the image. The Masking Brush even supports pressure-sensitive Wacom tablets for the ultimate control.Video Support
- Photographers can now use PhotoTools 2 on short video clips inside of Photoshop CS3 Extended and Photoshop CS4 Extended. Imagine the power of adding your favorite PhotoTools 2 effect or stack of effects to your video! View screen shot of video timeline.Easy Access to the onOne Exchange
- The onOne Exchange is a new community website managed by onOne Software that enables users of PhotoTools 2 to download free presets for their own use. Presets are easily imported into PhotoTools 2 directly from the File menu. Users of PhotoTools 2 can also upload any presets that they have created in PhotoTools 2 to be shared with other PhotoTools 2 users on the onOne Exchange. Access to this new site is built directly into the PhotoTools 2 user interface.Additional Enhancements
- There are many other additional enhancements to PhotoTools 2 that improve the user experience and make it more enjoyable including:
- Improved support for recording actions
- Better memory usage for working on larger images
- Faster previews with enhancements to OpenGL support
- Transparent regions are better maintained for use in album layout workflows
- Improved color management support
- New searchable user guide and improved video tutorials
- PhotoTools Plugin example Ico PlusBatch Processing
- Once you have created your signature look, you can use the powerful batch processing engine to apply your look to an entire folder of images. Vastly speed up your production with the ability to batch process files with multiple output formats (such as TIFF and JPEG) of differing sizes (for print or web), color spaces (again for print or web), names and even add watermarks. Now its easy to prepare small jpgs from your raw files for the web or presentations with your custom look added.
PhotoTools 2 is available in two versions, Professional Edition and Standard Edition. The Standard Edition includes 181 effects developed by onOne Software and Photoshop Hall of Fame member Jack Davis. The Professional edition adds 50 type and graphic effects from Jack Davis and 62 portrait effects from Kevin Kubota, voted one of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World by American Photo Magazine. Additionally, PhotoTools 2 Professional Edition now works in Lightroom 2 and Apple Aperture 2.1.What` new in v2.5.4:
- Improved performance and stability
- Defect correctionSystem Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (current maintenance releases)
- 1.8 GHz or faster Pentium 4 or equivelent Processor with SSE3
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 300 MB Hard Disc Space
- OpenGL 2.0 capable video card with 128MB VRAM running at 1024x768 (1280x1024 or higher recommended)
- Adobe Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5
- Internet connection for activation, auto updates and video tutorials
- Adobe Flash 10 player
- DVD drive for installation from disc
- Administrator privileges to install and uninstall
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 framework (installed automatically if missing)
Optional: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2, 3 (Professional Edition only, Lightroom integration requires a full version of Photoshop)
note: it is highly recommended that you have the most up-to-date driver for your video card installed to take advantage of the power of OpenGL which is needed for PhotoTools 2.5.